PDA

View Full Version : kinda new to animating I guess (CC?)

Haze
10-28-2008, 03:45 PM
I've been doing animation for a few months, except for one month when I didn't even touch Flash. But now I'm back.

w w w .trportfolio.net/upload/view_upload.php?id=42047

An anim I made a while back. There were parts that I just got lazy, and therefore it's horrible. And I know I need a lot more practice in specific areas like walking and particles.

But I'd still like some C&C.

leo4life
10-28-2008, 04:02 PM
www.trportfolio.net/upload/view_upload.php?id=42047

colkat5
10-28-2008, 05:19 PM
ok i liked it it was nice kinda awkward tho... one question... how did u do the teleportation stuff... ive been working on my teleporting for a month almost and i cant get anything good

Haze
10-28-2008, 06:26 PM
ok i liked it it was nice kinda awkward tho... one question... how did u do the teleportation stuff... ive been working on my teleporting for a month almost and i cant get anything good

Well, you see I've had Flash for over a year, even though I've only been doing animation for a few months. So I'm acquainted with the different effects in Flash.

Study the filters, and you should get an idea. Or you could go here:

w w w.stonesbucket.com/flash8filters.php

Chimaera
10-28-2008, 06:44 PM
Urgh.

I hate fights with the lame l33t sp34k thing in them.

Still, it's pretty good for someone so new, add some sounds.

leo4life
10-28-2008, 06:45 PM
your bg was pretty good, but the animation had bad physics and really choppy. maby add some music and sound effects.
overall, the animation was ok. 3/5

Endo-K
10-29-2008, 01:04 AM
Urgh.

I hate fights with the lame l33t sp34k thing in them.

Still, it's pretty good for someone so new, add some sounds.

It was hardly "l33t sp34k" It was only text with a few bits in it like "hai" which doesn't hurt anyone.

Anyway Haze, looks like your off to a good start. All you have to do now is work on making small tests like jumping or combos and things like that. I noticed you animation was kind of choppy, so just more practice and you'll have your animation great in no time!