Edit: What type of power is "onomonom"?

Drifts
10-29-2008, 11:37 AM
*Lick*
Paintball was obviously the most superior, how dare he die >:C
Remind me to join your next one ;3
Good stuff.
Edit: What type of power is "onomonom"?

Act that part out, i think it means munching on something.

Great job Raffeh, always bring something that's good to the community. Some parts made me wanna laugh. 5/5

Lixu
10-29-2008, 11:38 AM
So Fckn' +5'd! And I Love That Animation, Original To The Max!

Raffi
10-29-2008, 11:40 AM
Thanks, guys.

And omnomnomnom means eat.

zawmbee
10-29-2008, 11:43 AM
Oh i see...
:D

RawGreen
10-29-2008, 11:55 AM
This was fscking awesome dude, **** shit **** damn and shit, I loved it! You did such a good job >:)
Lawl, it is perfect!

Chimaera
10-29-2008, 12:01 PM
That was fantastic.

Raffi
10-29-2008, 12:04 PM
Tyvm .

Blast3r
10-29-2008, 12:10 PM
Some parts were animated really well, some were a bit less.
Nonetheless you did a good job mate. Keep it up.

Hm, might need to start working on Blitz :D

Hackor Pickel
10-29-2008, 12:17 PM
9/10 but becuase raffeh made it 10/10 :D
moar!

Rabstar
10-29-2008, 01:22 PM
Awsome, mate! ^^

Raffi
10-29-2008, 02:14 PM
Hm, might need to start working on Blitz :D
You'd better.

-Hawk-
10-29-2008, 04:42 PM
Really entertaining, really long, very good.

IMBored
10-29-2008, 04:50 PM
HOLY <insert obscenities here>!!!! Seriously though, that was majorly epic. The only thing I didn't like was how the stick guys run.

Sunder Forge
10-29-2008, 04:55 PM
I couldn't watch it all, I got so bored.
Work on everything.

Ssjbryando
10-29-2008, 05:46 PM
Work on everything.

Kinda the same. Lucky there is someone that is ''real'' though, then all those others that just buttkiss : P

I won't put it as harsh as Sunder Forge, but I didn't think it was very catching. The beginning didn't drag me into it, to make me want to continue watching. The battle was also pretty slow paces, which made it worse. I closed it down when the frog dude attacked, but I will try to watch it all tomorrow.

Havn't seen a lot to C&C though, but I didn't really like how you did the trails on the firething.

Kitsune
10-29-2008, 07:40 PM
How come I see a thread only when the non conformists come in to raid on the cock suckers' parade? Now I'll never be cool.

It's a great animation for what it is: a short that is done in your spare time for fun for a forum. If that were not the case, people would have a reason to be extreme about the second acceptable mania to even come out of stickpage (that i can think of right now, but second or not, still in the single digits).

I'm sure if you didn't have such a huge schedule on a small goal, and had more time to please people aesthetically, this project would look ten times nicer, but even without that it's well animated and has a great length next to everything else that comes out of here.

Good job.

Bonk
10-30-2008, 02:06 AM
Nice work on this, good effort. The gun bits were cool, and some of the powers were creative and funny. I also especially liked the close ups.

On the other hand, it was a bit bland. The fighting was pretty standard, and with no sound effects I only had the sort-of-relevant music. And then... Linkin Park. I'm sorry, anything from there on was ruined.

Work on everything.

There is cocksucking, which I hate.
Then there is the other extreme, with blatant put downs.

I know you want the whole "high standards" image, and the last 10 posts I've seen from you show that. But maybe you should seriously consider lowering your standards enough to actually give him some decent crit and maybe a little bit of credit for all his effort.

Kensei
10-30-2008, 03:36 AM
Yeah I thought it was slightly on the boring repetitive side :/.

Raffi
10-30-2008, 03:49 AM
At least I got a mix of positive and negative. That always helps.

M3D
10-30-2008, 11:27 AM
AH I killed myself =o
I had the coolest weapon anyway lol 'The Pumpah'

Mesmay
10-30-2008, 11:32 AM
Actually as for me the considerable quantity it enjoyed that. That however it did not have the strength of 1,000,000 warriors, had sufficient strength. In addition as for that like the river it did not flow, however I who am supplied by the half splendid choreography and thought suppose. I consider the prospect of the thing which is another Raffmania there. I when it was, did not take the vigor which that ostriches it is convinced of.

Raffi
10-30-2008, 12:58 PM
Actually as for me the considerable quantity it enjoyed that. That however it did not have the strength of 1,000,000 warriors, had sufficient strength. In addition as for that like the river it did not flow, however I who am supplied by the half splendid choreography and thought suppose. I consider the prospect of the thing which is another Raffmania there. I when it was, did not take the vigor which that ostriches it is convinced of.
... uh...

Lixu
10-30-2008, 01:40 PM
I know right.. Mesmay wtf?

Wtf
10-30-2008, 02:05 PM
wait, wasn't I in this?

Mesmay
10-30-2008, 03:06 PM
... uh...

Uhh is correct. Regrettable it does not win prize.

I know right.. Mesmay wtf?

I thinking of those which are tried and saying there is "Mesmay of the just you are surprised rather clearly".

Im gonna stop talking that that soon. Its pretty boring :/ and no-one understands

Kitsune
10-30-2008, 03:22 PM
and no-one understands

Please use understandable word order and commas then. I want to understand your post to get what you're trying to crit him with, but wut?

Sunder Forge
10-30-2008, 03:42 PM
It wasn't meant as a put down, I just say exactly what I thought, when I say "everything" I mean "every-freaking-thing"
I didn't think anything in it was great, ; the particles, the movements, the sticks (changed size) the fight scenes, the effects, all seemed to need work. I closed it after I saw the yellow gun guy, I couldn't watch it all.

I know you want the whole "high standards" image,
I point out all the mistakes I see, yes.
and the last 10 posts I've seen from you show that.
That's where you're wrong, the last animation I posted about I said it was "awsome" ... and it was.
But maybe you should seriously consider lowering your standards enough to actually give him some decent crit
See, every time I crit Raffi, I go over the same things, movements, particles, effects, it never improves, doesn't look any different, I don't see the point anymore
and maybe a little bit of credit for all his effort.
:Sweating:

. . .

Kitsune
10-30-2008, 03:55 PM
*Notices bonk's post*

There is cock sucking, which I hate.

I know you want the whole "high standards" image, and the last 10 posts I've seen from you show that. But maybe you should seriously consider lowering your standards enough to actually give him some decent crit and maybe a little bit of credit for all his effort.

As if Raffi took it personally... I don't think grubber has to even put out an effort to defend himself from a post that is actually TELLING him how to crit and be nice on the internet when he only pointed out faults without pointing out the pros that EVERYONE already said.

D:<

Automaton
10-30-2008, 06:14 PM
I lol'd when M3D Killed himself :P

Aycaramba
10-30-2008, 07:07 PM
I loved this more then i love your username on NG.

Spitzer
10-30-2008, 09:38 PM
THE WOBBLINESS KILLS ME ARGHAHK l

Saha
10-30-2008, 10:52 PM
I loved my first.

I didn't expect mine to be long.

Thanks

Bonk
10-31-2008, 01:02 AM
It took my post for him to point out the specific things he didn't like, rather than just saying it was shit.

@ SF and Kitsune.

Raffi
10-31-2008, 02:23 AM
Thanks, Bonk.

wait, wasn't I in this?
Not that I recall. *checks*

EDIT: Er, either you're thinking of something else or you joined under another name.

colt love
10-31-2008, 06:18 AM
i like it muchly better than the first one.
keep it up

Sunder Forge
10-31-2008, 03:44 PM
It took my post for him to point out the specific things he didn't like, rather than just saying it was shit.

I would of pointed out specific parts, but like I said, he doesn't listen to me at all. I've gave him large amounts of CC before, then next animation..... it hasn't changed at all. There's no point to write all the flaws, and I never said it was shit, I just said everything needs work, because everything had flaws. Besides, who are you to say my C&C is completely rude? when the rest of this praise is chalk full of ass kissers, I gotta bring it down to earth.

FoShizzle
10-31-2008, 04:48 PM
I think it was...

really b... AWESOME
lol, that was really epic/badass/ownz/yeah
good job

Raffi
11-01-2008, 03:02 AM
I've gave him large amounts of CC before, then next animation..... it hasn't changed at all. There's no point to write all the flaws,
Then just don't post here.

Also, animators don't improve overnight.

Sunder Forge
11-01-2008, 10:58 AM
Then just don't post here.
Nah, I'll post where I wanna post.
Also, animators don't improve overnight.
You've been animating for almost as long as me (longer?) yet you still don't have some of the basics down.
Easing: When the guy was swinging around the hammer, the force should of been puling him, and he should of gone faster when the hammer was coming down. He stayed at the same pace the whole time, also, he should of lost speed when he was bringing the hammer up, or if he was swinging in a circle, he should of been picking up speed. It's the god danm basics, I don't understand how you don't know them.

Lixu
11-01-2008, 11:25 AM
You've been animating for almost as long as me (longer?) yet you still don't have some of the basics down.
Easing: When the guy was swinging around the hammer, the force should of been puling him, and he should of gone faster when the hammer was coming down. He stayed at the same pace the whole time, also, he should of lost speed when he was bringing the hammer up, or if he was swinging in a circle, he should of been picking up speed. It's the god danm basics, I don't understand how you don't know them.

Join date doesn't mean shit. People take a break too.

Raffi
11-01-2008, 11:29 AM
No, I understand what Sunder means. You probably don't know how lazy I am :P

Mesmay
11-01-2008, 11:31 AM
THE WOBBLINESS KILLS ME ARGHAHK l

THAT ****ING HIGH PITCHED SOUND IN YOUR SIG KILLS ME ARGHAHK

Flashorama
11-01-2008, 11:51 AM
It was pretty ok. Very wobbly and the walking had no decency to it at all. Needs more moving of the joints. It wasn't bad though, because I mean some of the implosions were epic.
CC DONE

I think I have the record for having the shortest lasting character in that anim lul. But yes my powah was still cool.

Sunder Forge
11-01-2008, 12:18 PM
No, I understand what Sunder means. You probably don't know how lazy I am :P
That's what I was hoping for...
:D

@Lixu: What? I wasn't talking about "join date" But " starting flash date"

Kitsune
11-01-2008, 01:19 PM
Join date doesn't mean shit. People take a break too.

That entire post made no sense.

fitzy
11-02-2008, 08:31 AM
that animation was really awesome...seems like it was hard to make :D very good job well done...deserved a daily top 5 imo

Kitsune
11-02-2008, 09:01 AM
deserved a daily top 5 imo

I agree. Have fun with your new shiny imaginary trophy, Raffeh.

Raffi
11-03-2008, 01:54 AM
I agree. Have fun with your new shiny imaginary trophy, Raffeh.
<
---- D
<