back to lixu? :P

There was a fidget thing at the end.

Lixu
10-30-2008, 10:37 AM
What is a fidget?

Rabstar
10-30-2008, 10:42 AM
like..

1 frame it goes left a bit, then, next frame right a bit, then left again the next frame. lol

Mesmay
10-30-2008, 11:04 AM
As for that the healthy joy and being happy, me…It filled up almost. I recognize the fact that it is revised. At the present place simultaneously, as for me it possesses the attack which is unique because it is necessary to tackle the compilation of the person of the stick, in addition end it is last and breakdown must be locked, it believes that. So, I am full with the joy thousand the apple pie is eaten completely. When only it can crush and badness of your life is regretted.

Lixu
10-30-2008, 11:07 AM
The ****?

Automaton
10-30-2008, 11:15 AM
I think he's saying it's cool. I agree.

Mesmay
10-30-2008, 11:15 AM
I until I am hurt inside, ridicule your response. As for me considerably and how fails to understand my unique speech which is today just specific today, it is rather funny, you find that. If it went well, in order to be able to decipher my many word of the intelligence which is knit with the engaging in floor bugle which I made with this thread, the key is inspected eventually in understanding of this tongue. If the work which does not have either this way it fails, I am disappointed eternally. For a while, I think at least.

Lixu
10-30-2008, 11:17 AM
Thank you I suppose.

Mesmay
10-30-2008, 11:19 AM
I most welcomes find from the deepest vein and artery where it is knit in my center.

Automaton
10-30-2008, 11:19 AM
wait... so you're saying we're thick because we can't undertand you, just like the animation? No? ... Interesting.

M3D
10-30-2008, 11:21 AM
I enjoyed that shit right thar.
Hope you weren't going for Outphase's style because nothing but the stick was the same =/

Nothing bad to say except the black sticks had terrible reactions.
Keep animating.

Mesmay
10-30-2008, 11:24 AM
wait... so you're saying we're thick because we can't undertand you, just like the animation? No? ... Interesting.

It is not the blood of the fool. I have informed well by in order to suppose that it was. I consider this very high-level speech which is said me through my finger how understanding why it is not possible. The thought which is thought so inaccurately you concerning the translation of my text in your daily word makes me be somber. Perhaps, I should try to be addicted my sorrow like the hippopotamus of the rebellious quagmire of the Far East, or I attach those to the rocket perhaps, really should throw in the space which you suppose that is not your yourself defect. Perhaps that is my ones. First it is not that, but when it seems that entirely considerably takes heart truly, exactly and there is my speech as perhaps. Because there was an anti thesis completely!

RawGreen
10-30-2008, 11:25 AM
only thing that I can see is out of place is the way the head shrinks from the beginning to the end. I love the good work you put into your animations.

Lixu
10-30-2008, 12:30 PM
I enjoyed that shit right thar.
Hope you weren't going for Outphase's style because nothing but the stick was the same =/

Nothing bad to say except the black sticks had terrible reactions.
Keep animating.

I suck shit at reactions, that's why I make fights ;) And I think it WAS the same: The stick, the size, the way of attack and sounds.

It is not the blood of the fool. I have informed well by in order to suppose that it was. I consider this very high-level speech which is said me through my finger how understanding why it is not possible. The thought which is thought so inaccurately you concerning the translation of my text in your daily word makes me be somber. Perhaps, I should try to be addicted my sorrow like the hippopotamus of the rebellious quagmire of the Far East, or I attach those to the rocket perhaps, really should throw in the space which you suppose that is not your yourself defect. Perhaps that is my ones. First it is not that, but when it seems that entirely considerably takes heart truly, exactly and there is my speech as perhaps. Because there was an anti thesis completely!

You are getting annoying.

only thing that I can see is out of place is the way the head shrinks from the beginning to the end. I love the good work you put into your animations.

Thanks

Mesmay
10-30-2008, 02:52 PM
lmao .

Sunder Forge
10-30-2008, 03:50 PM
Looked rusty compared to your other stuff.
:/

Kitsune
10-30-2008, 04:04 PM
The somersaults at the end looked a bit slow and odd. The ending recoil part where you free transformed the stick figure, in my opinion, doesn't work when it is zoomed in so closely. At that view you can see the whol body distorting, and anyone who is a novice in how animations happen can tell what you did. That isn't awful, but you don't really want to let people know that you used a shortcut or tween rather than redrawing it in any case, including one that would be absolutely necessary for a tween. In this case, the recoil or whatever that takes place right at the very end should have more of his joints moving around to brace the landing, or just his body moving to complete the action if I'm mistaken as to what it is. It's a small piece of the film, but of course thinking about this small shit makes your movies improve.

The camera didn't suck, you didn't rush the motions, the motions and choreography of the little fight themselves were good too. Maek moar.

the person of the stick
lol.

Aycaramba
10-30-2008, 06:44 PM
Increase the brush smoothness.
It was nice.
Also, do you have CS3?

Spitzer
10-30-2008, 09:40 PM
No force, easing, etc

leo4life
10-31-2008, 04:44 AM
reminds me of this fight that outphase never finished

leo4life
10-31-2008, 04:46 AM
I suck shit at reactions, that's why I make fights ;) And I think it WAS the same: The stick, the size, the way of attack and sounds.

You are getting annoying.

Thanks
well not really, outphase has a certain way of moving his v-cam, and your hit reactions look alot difrent because when u punch them, they fall in the same area they was standing at, and it lacks force

M3D
10-31-2008, 05:15 AM
well not really, outphase has a certain way of moving his v-cam, and your hit reactions look alot difrent because when u punch them, they fall in the same area they was standing at, and it lacks force

Yeah, AND Outphase's sticks don't have to much frames to them when they move. I'm not saying his anims aren't smooth because they are.
His is more fast paced, which I know he likes.

Yours isn't.

Lixu
10-31-2008, 10:16 AM
Honestly does it matter?

M3D
10-31-2008, 10:23 AM
Nope =p
Like I said before, I thought I'd just say.

Still, the anims good.
You working on more dude?

Lixu
10-31-2008, 10:44 AM
Yeah for sure, I love this animating.

Lixu
10-31-2008, 01:20 PM
Looked rusty compared to your other stuff.
:/

I just began with a new style, gimme a break!

Increase the brush smoothness.
It was nice.
Also, do you have CS3?

Yeah I agree with you on the smoothing, no, I use Flash 8.

No force, easing, etc

No force? Okay.. And easing isnt much there on this style.

Chunky
10-31-2008, 01:24 PM
When he attacks the bit he attacks with sorta sticks to the enemie without going forward, im not sure how to stop this but it needs to be stopped!

Oh and hey guys, we're all really good at animating so I think we should go work for disney now please.

Lixu
10-31-2008, 01:26 PM
Uhh I don't get what you mean by "when he attacks with sticks"

Chunky
10-31-2008, 01:30 PM
I'll use his arm as an example, its like his arm sticks to the person he's hitting but he doesn't move forward with it.

RawGreen
10-31-2008, 02:38 PM
I'll use his arm as an example, its like his arm sticks to the person he's hitting but he doesn't move forward with it.

proved by that other guy who said, "lacking force."

I do like this animation, but if you want a tip on smoothing, use the select tool(default shortcut "v"), and on the side, you can sharpen and smooth. you don't need to select the whole stick ether.