PDA

View Full Version : Simple fly-the-helicopter type game :S

Mesmay
10-30-2008, 10:43 AM
http://www.trportfolio.net/upload/view_upload.php?id=730387

If it goes well, this game does not permeate fear of the victim of the enemy of Khan, but passing by the beautiful garden, with the joy of the free person whom dancing it is possible the waltz it fills up in substituting.
With the button which is classified is pushed "UP" to profit height.
The crime which hits to obstacle deep thought must be regretted!

I worship in order to possess criticism. It gushes forth with the damage where my eye overflows with briny joy and appreciatism.

edit: It is found that naturally this at all not the high-level game.
Actually you simplify that rather, but we this knowledge like the figurative pestle do not have to try to crush us!
I better by adding special function point to that want.
But those must be simple.
If it has, with which thought concerning those then you rejoice, I come, as said those, hasten.
So, if you should do, I estimate that it reaches to the age where my center happiness and appreciation is new.

edit 2: When the game starts suddenly, it is possible to fill up simultaneously with fear. I add the play button eventually.

Strills
10-30-2008, 11:04 AM
Hey thats great dude!

I love the ideas you have, because it's hard enough to make me try it like 10 times to clear it, and it's not impossible either.

The ideas were great, like the thing with the grey boxes. I got really confused at first and was like. WTF WTF WTF AM I GONNA DO NOW?!

But I cleared them the first time still :3

You should make it longer, do some more of these cool ideas AND add a checkpoint system after some time. That makes it far more fun to try and complete the game if it get much longer than this.

An idea I think is cool is randomly flying stuff that comes flying towards you a little faster than you fly to the boxes, but they are MUCH smaller. Like shots or something. That could also make it possible for a boss fight :3

Idk just thinking.

<3 long commint just for youw missy.

Mesmay
10-30-2008, 11:10 AM
As for me the extent which enjoyed that, so there is a happiness. Experience the earth laid is received me of sympathy exactly, when coming to resonance and gray, the way I whom you feel am very delightful. Actually really because other things are satisfied in that kind of immortal joy I a little in plural trick and the extent which quarms is done, Im happiness. Perhaps I in the damage and the floor of happiness of the eye do the roll rather literally in those. Maybe I will make them roll ON the floor quite literally with tears of happiness in their eyes.

Blast3r
10-30-2008, 12:03 PM
Oh god shut up Mesmay :<

Anyway, the game was quite nice, lil short, extend it :D

Mesmay
10-30-2008, 12:07 PM
<3 :c

lolman96
11-08-2008, 09:42 PM
awsome i luv it add like a gun or sumptin

Vincent
11-10-2008, 01:20 PM
I really liked it, The control felt nice but it was a little too easy to under press the up button and not go up enough or even press it to hard and go flying toward the ceiling :3. But besides that I really like the game.

Paco
11-10-2008, 10:15 PM
i think the hittest where a little pissy(make them smaller?), and it was a clone :P
but i mean good job in the scripting stand point :D

LongArm
11-11-2008, 03:06 AM
Very nice obstacles, quite hard, but very fun for 7 year old kids. Its very good though.