PDA

View Full Version : Trap kick and searching new style

Tronika
10-30-2008, 05:24 PM
hehe now it looks like a new style

Anim (http://www.trportfolio.net/upload/view_upload.php?id=84348)

i know theres a style like that but the sticks are fat and tall

Tronika
10-30-2008, 09:11 PM
Bump!

C&C PLEASE :D

Ps:its 16 Fps

Kitsune
10-30-2008, 09:24 PM
The beginning is a tad wobbly. Make sure that when you onion skin the frames, that you keep consistent strokes. Lowering the smoothing down to 0 or 20 in the brush tool's properties will help I think. The head motions were smooth and worked well as a secondary movement in the kick. Everything else except the resizing upon putting his arms on the ground seemed good. I'm not one to judge your style when you're only testing to find one that looks good and is comfortable, but I can say it doesn't look that great in my opinion. I would keep looking, but do what you want to do.

Spitzer
10-30-2008, 09:37 PM
Only bump after 24 hours

Mr.Pancake
10-30-2008, 10:56 PM
nevar bump >:V

as i told you on msn : it's very wobbly and needs more anticipation and easing.
imagine yourself doing that move.

try to recreate realistic movements as good as possible.

Tronika
10-31-2008, 02:40 PM
hehe Ty!

MOAR!

LakE
10-31-2008, 02:41 PM
Only bump after 24 hours

Please... Never post again while you have that sig.

RawGreen
10-31-2008, 03:39 PM
nice, has some resizing issues.

trakr3
10-31-2008, 09:53 PM
i actualy think that stick figures are out dated. so many people try to copy existing styles. like terquises animation with all of that nerd talk and gay pauses when tehre is talking. i am starting to develop a hard but very cool animation style. i first draw a skelaton and animate it to the certin posure i need it at. then i add a rough layer of the actual person. i then erase the skeloton and color and shade the caricter. this is a very long prosses and is quite hard to start out with. but would it be beter to animate sum sticks? or actualy animate sumthing that you have put effort into? i think that stick ppl are good for funny/action but most people have gone overbored with the action, sticks are not that exciting and are a chep imitation.