PDA

View Full Version : Fullbody Fighter[M3D]

M3D
10-31-2008, 11:48 AM
Now I never do FB allot but I got a tablet and I heard easytoon is more fun to animate FB then flash [which I use]
This is like my 5th easytoon? I think. Haven't animated here in ages.

Anyway, I was watching some anim called revenge or something that I randomly found on youtube =/ So I made something like it.

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/8339/crazygh3.gif

FoShizzle
10-31-2008, 11:52 AM
Wow.
This is really good, you should continue it :D

Mr.Pancake
10-31-2008, 12:11 PM
lovely,

how about posting the direct link with img tags next time :V

Sunder Forge
10-31-2008, 09:49 PM
"The Avenger" A film by Tatsubon - Great film

Not much to comment on... but the run appears to need work.

puinkey
10-31-2008, 11:44 PM
isn't it supposed to be "W revenger" ? :O

and I agree :)
EZtoon is fun to animate everything

M3D
11-01-2008, 07:31 AM
"The Avenger" A film by Tatsubon - Great film

Not much to comment on... but the run appears to need work.

Yeah it is W Revenger.
And Thats how the run is supposed to be.

You have the worst CC Sunder, Look how long you been here and you Cc like a nub.
If you think the run needs ''work'' would you mind elaborating on that. Don't CC if you can't say how to fix it.

Rabstar
11-01-2008, 07:50 AM
Continue it, man, it is awsome. Ur better (alredy) on eztoons than most ppl...lol.

But I know a new program, sorta like flash, and sorta like easytoons, it is really good with a tablet...^^

M3D
11-01-2008, 07:52 AM
what?
WHAT!?
WHAT???!!!!
TELLL MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lixu
11-01-2008, 09:02 AM
I think he means Toon Boom.

Sunder Forge
11-01-2008, 10:38 AM
Yeah it is W Revenger.
But I hate that name, "The Avenger" makes more sense
And Thats how the run is supposed to be.
That slow?
You have the worst CC Sunder, Look how long you been here and you Cc like a nub.
Really? I've seen many people who give much worse C&C then me, when I want to I can give way better C&C then some people here.
I've never seen one other person write three whole paragraphs purely about flaws in an animtion.
If you think the run needs ''work'' would you mind elaborating on that. Don't CC if you can't say how to fix it.
I don't how to fix it, I haven't even tried animating at angles like that, I know the run is wrong tho, it's too slow, and doesn't even look like he's running, looks more like a big step walk.

Rabstar
11-01-2008, 11:01 AM
what?
WHAT!?
WHAT???!!!!
TELLL MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on mSN, Ill tell u :P

I think he means Toon Boom.

nope! =D

RawGreen
11-01-2008, 11:24 AM
It's smooth, but it's too slow, it needs a little easing. Gruber was right when he said that the run is not correct. he's just too...hunched and bunched and bent all over, lol.

M3D
11-01-2008, 11:44 AM
I don't how to fix it, I haven't even tried animating at angles like that, I know the run is wrong tho, it's too slow, and doesn't even look like he's running, looks more like a big step walk.

To be honest I don't give a shit about the run, I was just stating the point that when you commented my thread like a I'm some type nub or something and you know I'm not.

I won't give you shit Cc, you know that.

But thanks for elaborating, I agree with what you meant about the run.

Sunder Forge
11-01-2008, 12:22 PM
To be honest I don't give a shit about the run, I was just stating the point that when you commented my thread like a I'm some type nub or something and you know I'm not.
Nah, I just didn't feel like typing much, the longest post i've made in a while, If I remember right, is two sentences..(aside from posts directed in arguments). :l
I won't give you shit Cc, you know that.
...you lost me
But thanks for elaborating, I agree with what you meant about the run.
Guess I should elaborate when I only state one problem.

zawmbee
11-01-2008, 01:06 PM
Holy **** you do everything?
I hate you <3
Also, rab, if it's not toon boom, then it's nothing.

Gyohdon
11-01-2008, 03:53 PM
I think he means this (http://www.les-stooges.org/pascal/pencil/)

Lag
11-01-2008, 04:06 PM
Well, everything was good, smooth, I don't like the run though, the feet kinda look too toony to me. =l Maybe you meant to do it like that.

But you should continue. =l I luv your FBs, you just inspired me to start animating something.

Edit: If it's not Toonboom or Pencil, then it's nothing. =l

raidforce
11-01-2008, 04:14 PM
I think you animated WAY too little M3D. And what you started of the run looks off. He should be tilted to his right more than actually turned, as he is trying to arc off, not run a straight line. Also, look at the first four frames of the guy's run in this fla, it should help with perspective of your guy:

http://www.trportfolio.net/upload/view_upload.php?id=596572

M3D
11-01-2008, 07:19 PM
Thats what I was attempting but I found it hard =/
Thanks man.
Thanks Lag as well =D I might do full body more often?

<3 Raidforce
<3 Lag