PDA

View Full Version : back to flash

trakr3
10-31-2008, 09:40 PM
i just wanted to say that i am back to flash. i have recently purchased flash cs3 and a tablet. i hope to relese better videos and not rely on the cheep stick style.

Edit: I have just made a quick litle video, it only took me about 4 mins so tell meif it is crappy.

http://www.trportfolio.net/upload/view_upload.php?id=109704

Clips
10-31-2008, 10:48 PM
whatever LOLOLOLOLOLOLol
anyway post a test or sometin pleeeeze
i dunno who u r but anyway show us some poop/_____

Endo-K
11-01-2008, 12:05 AM
Sticks aren't that cheap! It's for the people who animate for fun and don't really have all that freaking time to animate full body. Anyway, if your going to post a thread in flash you should be posting a link to an animation of yours. Otherwise there's nothing to comment on. Yall mean. :P

trakr3
11-01-2008, 02:01 PM
well, stick ppl are good for funny and sumtimes a litle action. but now of days. ppl start to make them say shit like "lol, give up much?" and "i'm EPIC" and crap like that. ever sinse terquise made that animation, ppl have bean making animations like that.

GrimDesign
11-01-2008, 02:07 PM
It's hard to download a tablet anyways, but it's nice to see you're getting back into it, so am I, when I've the time anyways..

Mesmay
11-01-2008, 02:57 PM
Wow! Thanks for telling us!
Honestly, I doubt anyone cares.

No offense.

-Hawk-
11-01-2008, 03:03 PM
Ugh, track3, I doubt anyone believes you, stop being an attention whore, go to hell before you are mailed there.

P.S. : Reported for flaming.

Kitsune
11-01-2008, 06:53 PM
Honestly, I doubt anyone cares.

I second and fourth that statement.

TheCreator
11-01-2008, 08:22 PM
i third abd fifth that statement :P yeah, you should have posted this in the trash bin, you dont make threads in an animation section saying that your back, when it doesnt include an anim

Lag
11-01-2008, 09:02 PM
As stated before, not no one really cares that you got back into flash. And I suggest you one thing - don't say that a style is cheap, it depends on the animator, sticks can be crap of suckage or the embodiment of the children of gods.

trakr3
11-01-2008, 10:02 PM
Ugh, track3, I doubt anyone believes you, stop being an attention whore, go to hell before you are mailed there.

P.S. : Reported for flaming.

an attention whore? i am just making a statment that i am getting back to flash. i am so, so sory if i did not live up to your will and make sure that you get all teh attension and never share it, then run and hide in a corner hoping for people to show you respect... i was simply making a statement that i was back, there is no need to get all pised and start making hate posts and blogging.