PDA

View Full Version : Create me a storyline v2

Chunky
11-01-2008, 08:26 AM
UNLESS YOUR GOING TO ADD SOMETHING TO THE STORY PLEASE DON'T POST

I'm going to create another movie like this: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/446248

So what I need you guys to do is to write me something to animate. WHATEVER IS WRITTEN HERE I WILL DO unless it's gay. Now my definition of gay DOES NOT INCLUDE: "nuclir xploshun nd evry1 dyes lmao" My definition of gay is people sticking to a storyline and actually being serious about this. I want you guys to create me something mental, imaginitive and fun. Carry on from the person above you, and the first poster sets the scene.

Mesmay
11-01-2008, 12:28 PM
Start by launching a ballistic missile into an orphanage.

tehninja6
11-01-2008, 12:39 PM
and dead babies. make it have to do with dead babies. dead babies make everythink funnier.

Upps
11-01-2008, 12:39 PM
And then you are the only survivor. Your foster parents work all night and day, and come home only thee hours, so you only kow how to speak l33t language.

Joose
11-01-2008, 04:08 PM
Then the MOON FROM MAJORA'S MASK COMES AND RAPES EVERYONE WITH WINE BOTTLES and sings Popeye the Sailormoon.

TrashBLAM!
11-01-2008, 04:12 PM
And when people are bleeding out of their cornholes, you can use that blood as lubricant for your main character, to rape 'em even more, only now with flesh instead of glass.

Then there is a drive-by. A drive-by where puppie's die.

Gyohdon
11-01-2008, 04:59 PM
@nd nuclir xploshun nd evry1 dyes lmao

Mesmay
11-01-2008, 05:03 PM
Then blow up another orphanage.

Shanto
11-01-2008, 05:06 PM
And when the orphanage is blown up, a giant cock appears and...

Chunky
11-01-2008, 05:23 PM
Btw guys im really happy with the suggestions so far. Keep it up!

Shanto
11-01-2008, 05:24 PM
and then a guy appears above the cock and says "BTW GUYS IM REALLY HAPPY WITH COCKS!"

Mesmay
11-01-2008, 05:25 PM
Then blow up another orphanage.

Shanto
11-01-2008, 05:27 PM
and THAT orphanage is actually a cock infested orphanage, so hence when you blow it up, millions of cocks fly out

TrashBLAM!
11-01-2008, 05:30 PM
And there is blood, alot of blood.

And women get raped, and old people get shanked.

Mesmay
11-01-2008, 05:37 PM
And the orphans have to be sucking each other off

And one has to be Sarah Palin

And then a ninja comes in and spanks her ass and she combusts.

And then the queen blows up all the orphanages in england because she didnt get spanked.

Chunky
11-01-2008, 05:43 PM
Oh shit mesmay thats gold. More keep em coming.

Upps
11-01-2008, 06:03 PM
Then all the cock of all guys take control, and guys obay their dicks, then the whole world is a chaos and men are just raping wemon every where, with blood rain.

the queen suicide because no one give a shit about orphans.
then the map of the world changes to a big cock, with littl isand coming as sperms. Also the word cock, becomes holly.

For the finish.

Chunky
11-01-2008, 06:05 PM
Then all the cock of all guys take control, and guys obay their dicks, then the whole world is a chaos and men are just raping wemon every where, with blood rain.

the queen suicide because no one give a shit about orphans.
then the map of the world changes to a big cock, with littl isand coming as sperms. Also the word cock, becomes holly.

For the finish.

DO NOT ****ING EDIT THAT MISTAKE

Upps
11-01-2008, 06:11 PM
ok .

Gyohdon
11-01-2008, 06:14 PM
Then a random stickman comes to realize he's in the fantasy of three internetters who have a need of talking about penises and runs to a car, which randomly has a bomb in it so sarah palin decides to throw a table at his head, because that's relevant. Also a pirate laughs at Somalia after they stole their condoms.

Shanto
11-01-2008, 06:40 PM
So when Somalia kills the pirates who stole the condoms, he rapes them dead with the very condoms he stole.

Then they just explode, and suddenly a cock in the form of jesus comes down from the heavens, and then finishes the story through narrating:
"So then.....happily ever after.

Also, cocks!"

Kitsune
11-01-2008, 08:52 PM
The scene cuts to two people standing there holding fruit, like apples and bananas.

"My apple is....the domination of the chinese empire."
says the man holding the banana

"My orange cannot hear what your puubeapple is saying. You will need to talk into the microphone and enunciate your firm for the umpteenth time"
says the man holding the apple, then throwing the apple at the other man, which vanishes into thin air.

"Great. now who are we going to ****?" says the man still holding the banana.

They look at the banana, the man holding it up. "I have an idea" the fruitless guy says.

The scene then cuts to a guy shoving the other guy up his ass, and squeezing the banana until the soft liquid comes out to lubricate the region of penetration.

The scene cuts to a guy getting a vasectomy in which the sperm are too late before the vas deferens is tied up. The sperms look at eachother.

"Great. now who are we going to ****?" says the sperm who withdraws a banana.

They look at the banana, the sperm holding it up. "I have an idea" the fruitless guy says.

The scene then cuts to one sperm in an excecutioner's mask swimming backwards so his tail stabs the other sperm's head, which causes them to become aids, which infect the man's testicles and kills him in twelve seconds of extreme burning pain.

The moral of this is to never get a vasectomy and never use a condom unless a pin has been shoved through it.

Devour
11-02-2008, 03:26 AM
And then they all have babies.
400 BABIES

Lixu
11-02-2008, 04:04 AM
I don't contribute anything to this thread but I feel like posting here becus I work at Disney.

Also, cocks.

Sherbet
11-02-2008, 04:46 AM
Then The Babies Go On A Murderous Rampage!!!! =d

Mesmay
11-02-2008, 07:12 AM
Then sonic the hedgehog comes in and does that dead guy kitsune was talking about so fast they both set on fire.

Suddenly John McCain and his army of orphan babies rise from the depths of hell and rape Sonic.
Then it says- "1000000 years ago"
and skips to a scene of adam and eve getting busy. then god comes in and they have an epic threesome

*runs out of ideas*

Chunky
11-02-2008, 09:52 AM
I love you guys.