PDA

View Full Version : Create me an animation

Chunky
11-02-2008, 09:11 AM
Create Me A Storyline
Collab

Okay, the animation is letting me down for this. I've tried but I suck. Now, since you wonderful people left me some gold to work with, I feel its only right if I share it with you. I'm going to write down the 21 posts and you are going to choose which one you would like to animate. This is not exactly a pass around, you can complete your bit without it having to blend well with the other parts.

**RULES**

You will choose what part you want to animate, and you will tell me in this thread. You may pick more than one part but one at a time.

I would prefer you not to use stickmen but if you must then do them well.

I can fit my voice to your style of animation but I would prefer it if you did it with this style in mind: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/446248

I think thats it.

SECTION 1
Start by throwing a ballistic missile into an orphanage

SECTION 2
And then you are the only survivor. Your foster parents work all night and day, and come home only thee hours, so you only kow how to speak l33t language.

SECTION 3
and dead babies. make it have to do with dead babies. dead babies make everythink funnier.

SECTION 4
Then the MOON FROM MAJORA'S MASK COMES AND RAPES EVERYONE WITH WINE BOTTLES and sings Popeye the Sailormoon.

SECTION 5
And when people are bleeding out of their cornholes, you can use that blood as lubricant for your main character, to rape 'em even more, only now with flesh instead of glass.

Then there is a drive-by. A drive-by where puppie's die.

SECTION 6 **Gyhoden**
@nd nuclir xploshun nd evry1 dyes lmao

SECTION 7
Then blow up another orphanage.

SECTION 8
And when the orphanage is blown up, a giant cock appears and...

SECTION 9
and then a guy appears above the cock and says "BTW GUYS IM REALLY HAPPY WITH COCKS!"

SECTION 10
Then blow up another orphanage.

SECTION 11
and THAT orphanage is actually a cock infested orphanage, so hence when you blow it up, millions of cocks fly out

SECTION 12
And there is blood, alot of blood.

And women get raped, and old people get shanked.

SECTION 13
And the orphans have to be sucking each other off

And one has to be Sarah Palin

And then a ninja comes in and spanks her ass and she combusts.

And then the queen blows up all the orphanages in england because she didnt get spanked.

SECTION 14
Then all the cock of all guys take control, and guys obay their dicks, then the whole world is a chaos and men are just raping wemon every where, with blood rain.

the queen suicide because no one give a shit about orphans.
then the map of the world changes to a big cock, with littl isand coming as sperms. Also the word cock, becomes holly.

Life is very random, you can't expect shit. The world will not die because of global warming, it will die from cock holocoasts and exploding ovaries from extreem ****age. Also, [the summery from kitsunes]. Also gay people lack biologic knowladge, why the **** would you **** an asshole that don't have no ovarie

SECTION 15 **Gyhoden**
Then a random stickman comes to realize he's in the fantasy of three internetters who have a need of talking about penises and runs to a car, which randomly has a bomb in it so sarah palin decides to throw a table at his head, because that's relevant. Also a pirate laughs at Somalia after they stole their condoms.

SECTION 16
So when Somalia kills the pirates who stole the condoms, he rapes them dead with the very condoms he stole.

Then they just explode, and suddenly a cock in the form of jesus comes down from the heavens, and then finishes the story through narrating:
"So then.....happily ever after.

Also, cocks!"

SECTION 17 **Kitsune - can't promise entry but lets just pray <3**
The scene cuts to two people standing there holding fruit, like apples and bananas.

"My apple is....the domination of the chinese empire."
says the man holding the banana

"My orange cannot hear what your puubeapple is saying. You will need to talk into the microphone and enunciate your firm for the umpteenth time"
says the man holding the apple, then throwing the apple at the other man, which vanishes into thin air.

"Great. now who are we going to ****?" says the man still holding the banana.

They look at the banana, the man holding it up. "I have an idea" the fruitless guy says.

The scene then cuts to a guy shoving the other guy up his ass, and squeezing the banana until the soft liquid comes out to lubricate the region of penetration.

The scene cuts to a guy getting a vasectomy in which the sperm are too late before the vas deferens is tied up. The sperms look at eachother.

"Great. now who are we going to ****?" says the sperm who withdraws a banana.

They look at the banana, the sperm holding it up. "I have an idea" the fruitless guy says.

The scene then cuts to one sperm in an excecutioner's mask swimming backwards so his tail stabs the other sperm's head, which causes them to become aids, which infect the man's testicles and kills him in twelve seconds of extreme burning pain.

The moral of this is to never get a vasectomy and never use a condom unless a pin has been shoved through it.

SECTION 18
And then they all have babies.
400 BABIES

SECTION 19 **Mesmay**
I don't contribute anything to this thread but I feel like posting here becus I work at Disney.

Also, cocks.

SECTION 20 **Sherburt**
Then The Babies Go On A Murderous Rampage!!!! =d

SECTION 21
Then sonic the hedgehog comes in and does that dead guy kitsune was talking about so fast they both set on fire.

Suddenly John McCain and his army of orphan babies rise from the depths of hell and rape Sonic.
Then it says- "1000000 years ago"
and skips to a scene of adam and eve getting busy. then god comes in and they have an epic threesome

*runs out of ideas*

Phew. I'll do the last bit to conclude it. Any questions ask.

colt love
11-02-2008, 09:59 AM
wtf

ok random
i cant do much with this mouse but good idea....
if ur crazy

Kitsune
11-02-2008, 10:10 AM
SECTION 17 **THIS IS SPECIAL I WANT SOMEONE GOOD**
The scene cuts to two people standing there holding fruit, like apples and bananas.

"My apple is....the domination of the chinese empire."
says the man holding the banana

"My orange cannot hear what your puubeapple is saying. You will need to talk into the microphone and enunciate your firm for the umpteenth time"
says the man holding the apple, then throwing the apple at the other man, which vanishes into thin air.

"Great. now who are we going to ****?" says the man still holding the banana.

They look at the banana, the man holding it up. "I have an idea" the fruitless guy says.

The scene then cuts to a guy shoving the other guy up his ass, and squeezing the banana until the soft liquid comes out to lubricate the region of penetration.

The scene cuts to a guy getting a vasectomy in which the sperm are too late before the vas deferens is tied up. The sperms look at eachother.

"Great. now who are we going to ****?" says the sperm who withdraws a banana.

They look at the banana, the sperm holding it up. "I have an idea" the fruitless guy says.

The scene then cuts to one sperm in an excecutioner's mask swimming backwards so his tail stabs the other sperm's head, which causes them to become aids, which infect the man's testicles and kills him in twelve seconds of extreme burning pain.

The moral of this is to never get a vasectomy and never use a condom unless a pin has been shoved through it.

I started this.... And I should end it. Me thinks I'm good enough.

Now do you want it as though you narrated it? Do you want me to just illustrate it as you say what the people say? Because I don't think this scene would be too awesome with the person speaking all of this. I can't nor anyone I know can voice act for shit, so could you give me a soudtrack of them talking? If so, please make it as though the dialogue is completely normal, and as you see fit to make the talking as ODD as possible. If not, I suppose I can add some ****ed up non dialogue sounds in place for the speaking to add even more 'wtf'. In fact, I think that would be fun.

Once I have a dialogue I can start. This would be awesome to practice more lipsyncing and take a break from my new film. This looks fun to the max. :3

*waits for rejection/acceptance reply*

Chunky
11-02-2008, 10:15 AM
Im going to narrate over the top of the animation, and it would be humorous if it was too fast or too slow for me to narrate over. So if you were too just animate it to my kind of voice (This is me: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/446248 ) And imagine that its me narrating what they say then that would be cool. If im not making any sense say so and i'll try to rephrase the whargarble that I just blew out of my shit mouth.

But I can' think of anyone better to do that part <3

Kitsune
11-02-2008, 10:25 AM
Any specific date I have to have this in? I'm busy with school and shit I just remembered, so I might be a while.

Chunky
11-02-2008, 10:27 AM
I'm probably going to decide on a specific date later, just mould this around your schedule and i'll hand out Pms when I feel that I need it in. I'm not going expect it to be finshed this year so no worries about time yer : D

Kitsune
11-02-2008, 10:29 AM
Okay, just keep in mind that I can't promise my entry.

Gyohdon
11-02-2008, 12:56 PM
SECTION 6
@nd nuclir xploshun nd evry1 dyes lmao

SECTION 15
Then a random stickman comes to realize he's in the fantasy of three internetters who have a need of talking about penises and runs to a car, which randomly has a bomb in it so sarah palin decides to throw a table at his head, because that's relevant. Also a pirate laughs at Somalia after they stole their condoms.

YEAH BAISH!!

PIEMELS

Mesmay
11-02-2008, 01:00 PM
Ill do section 7?

and also section 19 looks pretty awesome, can i do that one.

If i can only have one ill have section 19

Sherbet
11-02-2008, 03:02 PM
i want 20 as it was my idea...

zawmbee
11-02-2008, 03:03 PM
Mmm...i guess the 3rd thread is the charm, eh?

Upps
11-02-2008, 03:15 PM
For the finish, just state the lesson and it should be.

"Life is very random, you can't expect shit. The world will not die because of global warming, it will die from cock holocoasts and exploding ovaries from extreem ****age. Also, [the summery from kitsunes]. Also gay people lack biologic knowladge, why the **** would you **** an asshole that don't have no ovarie ?" then we can add anyting after.

Chunky
11-03-2008, 11:12 AM
All in so far ayay. U-T Do you actually want to do one?

Mesmay
11-05-2008, 02:12 PM
Hay chunk, i said i wanted 19, not the other one if we could only have one section each

Chunky
11-05-2008, 02:16 PM
Ohhhlol ill fix that now :3