PDA

View Full Version : SSOutPhase: The Legend [Unfin.]

SSOutPhase
11-02-2008, 05:58 PM
http://ssoutphase.deviantart.com/art/SSOutPhase-The-Legend-UNFIN-98169478

Its been a while, SPP. Forgot to post this here so you guys can see it.

Old project. I've quit animating so it definitely won't be finished.

M3D
11-02-2008, 06:03 PM
You better thank me for getting your ass back here >:[

Upps
11-02-2008, 06:03 PM
Welcom back man.
**** th quiting shi. Actually it's sad to hear that from someone who's good at it, but it's your choice.

The animation was awesom...but it looks like lixu's "style"..

Btw, your sig is hawt.

GrimDesign
11-02-2008, 06:08 PM
Just so you know, "Life" is no excuse not to finish an animation.
But I liked what you made, it was good.

M3D
11-02-2008, 06:10 PM
Welcom back man.
**** th quiting shi. Actually it's sad to hear that from someone who's good at it, but it's your choice.

The animation was awesom...but it looks like lixu's "style"..

Btw, your sig is hawt.

sSSSHUT UP LIXU COPIED HIM. Lixu is the fake that hasn't got his own style.

Automaton
11-02-2008, 06:13 PM
U-t have you never seen this guy's animations?

Raffi
11-03-2008, 01:53 AM
I like how the blue guy stuck in the air like that :>

Endo-K
11-03-2008, 02:24 AM
You seriously gotta be kidding me with the quitting thing right? Especially when your that good. DON'T STOP DAWG.

-Hawk-
11-03-2008, 02:33 AM
Ah, come on, man, come back. You're awesome. Animate, YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO, YOU JUST CAN'T STAND NOT ANIMATING, ANIMATE ! =D

Lixu
11-03-2008, 02:45 AM
sSSSHUT UP LIXU COPIED HIM. Lixu is the fake that hasn't got his own style.

YEAH I SAID I COPIED HIM, I ADMIT, BECAUSE I HONOUR HIS AWESOME SKILLS AND BECAUSE HE IS A COOL GUY AND BECAUSE THE STYLE IS HELLA OF FUN TO ANIMATE SO STFU

You seriously gotta be kidding me with the quitting thing right? Especially when your that good. DON'T STOP DAWG.

QFFT

-Hawk-
11-03-2008, 03:02 AM
1. Lixu made a tribute to SSOutPhase, he mentioned that many times. >_>
2. That's right, man, you're awesome, stay. You know we all hate seeing epics quit. :D

Mesmay
11-03-2008, 10:07 AM
I agree with Hawk, it sucks to see all the epics leave :(

-Hawk-
11-03-2008, 10:08 AM
There's going to be a next generation. :| We have to admit that some of the epics are already "getting too old for sticks" (they want to move on to something serious, as anime) or just don't have time anymore.

Mesmay
11-03-2008, 10:11 AM
Wait a sec, this makes me and ssjbryando pretty much the most active old members? o_o

-Hawk-
11-03-2008, 10:58 AM
Erm... I don't know... I meant leaving animation. If we're talking about animation, Terkoiz and his generation are the oldest around. While if we're talking about StickPage you and SSJB are some of the oldest active animating members.

Do you get it ? lol I didn't really know how to say it.

Drifts
11-03-2008, 11:28 AM
Out of the phase? although you don't animate anymore it still was a good peice of work, like everyone said, to see you not animate, it's like the downfall of EpiC's...ok maybe not downfall but, first Terk now you, i'm so confused.

Lixu
11-03-2008, 11:47 AM
Wait a sec, this makes me and ssjbryando pretty much the most active old members? o_o

Don't forget me.

-Hawk-
11-03-2008, 01:01 PM
O lol, August 2007 is not really that old, Lixu. >_>

Lixu
11-03-2008, 01:10 PM
-_-" SSJB joined 1 month earlier and Mesmay in April, that ain't too long ago foo'

Ssjbryando
11-03-2008, 01:39 PM
-_-" SSJB joined 1 month earlier and Mesmay in April, that ain't too long ago foo'

Yes, although. You became active only like 6 months ago. You told me that too, that you were first just on the forum, but never posted.

So : D

But yea, all the oldies are gone : | Javarush.. Freddy.. Dustic.. jcamelo.. and others.. Some are kinda active though, but not as active here.

I am gonna watch it now btw SSoutphase : D

Lixu
11-03-2008, 01:44 PM
Yes, although. You became active only like 6 months ago. You told me that too, that you were first just on the forum, but never posted.

But yea, all the oldies are gone : | Javarush.. Freddy.. Dustic.. jcamelo.. and others.. Some are kinda active though, but not as active here.

Dude, am I much worse with animating then you are? No. So am I a retired oldie? No. So am I an active oldie? Yes! /fact <3

Ssjbryando
11-03-2008, 01:53 PM
Dude, am I much worse with animating then you are? No. So am I a retired oldie? No. So am I an active oldie? Yes! /fact <3

I am not talking about animating skills... You arn't an active oldie and that's a fact. You only started posting like 5 months ago, and got 2000 posts real quick. >______> I mean people who actually replied, animated together in collabs and etc.

But w/e

Lixu
11-03-2008, 01:58 PM
I am not talking about animating skills... You arn't an active oldie and that's a fact. You only started posting like 5 months ago, and got 2000 posts real quick. >______> I mean people who actually replied, animated together in collabs and etc.

But w/e

Oh well I find myself an active oldie ^-^ LET ME BE THAT OR ELSEEE?!?!?! [/joke]

peace bryan

GrimDesign
11-03-2008, 02:14 PM
Leave it elsewhere or start talking about SSOutPhase's anim.

Spitzer
11-03-2008, 02:19 PM
Don't forget me!

whats the song name?

-Hawk-
11-03-2008, 02:19 PM
I came here in... December 2007 I think. That's about 12 months. 8 of them consisted of TLTFT and collaborations. <3

About SSOutPhase's project, I've kind of said enough. I suppose constructive criticism is no use since he doesn't want to finish it. =[

Blast3r
11-03-2008, 02:20 PM

To be honest, those aren't really oldies. Oldies are people like mustard scientist, flipd, Kegman and alot of other. But maybe I'm going to far back in time.

As for the animation, it was very nice, smooth and such. The sounds were a nice touch.

Ssjbryando
11-03-2008, 02:30 PM
To be honest, those aren't really oldies. Oldies are people like mustard scientist, flipd, Kegman and alot of other. But maybe I'm going to far back in time.

As for the animation, it was very nice, smooth and such. The sounds were a nice touch.

Yea you're right. But you joined in 2005, I joined at 2007, so those are ''old'' to me. Not really old, but they were just active at that time, and not anymore at all. : \

Sorry for spamming your thread ssoutphase >_>

Covalence
11-03-2008, 02:35 PM
Don't forget me!

whats the song name?

check description yo

When I saw the title, I was expecting finished epicness. But I was horribly mistaken. If you quit, you'll be a formerly epic sissy. Try animating on holidays and weekends or something.

offtopic: LOL HAY AM I OLDE

-Hawk-
11-03-2008, 03:01 PM
Am I looking at a veteran ? :P

Kitsune
11-03-2008, 03:17 PM
I only wish you quieted down the sound effects to let the music be heard. Great jorb!

Mesmay
11-03-2008, 03:27 PM

No you dont get it >:3

Oldies are from a year ago if you wanna put everyone into the spectrum

Newbs- 3 months or less
Semi experienced- 3 months to a year
Olds- 1 year to 2
Geriatrics- 2+ years

So kegman and co. are now geriatrics.
[/problem <3]

yey

Hyun
11-03-2008, 03:53 PM
...Psh... It's all about the newbs... Nobody cares about those old geriatric farts anymore! Although they did inspire me quite a lot...

Anyways... loved the animation. You have one of the best combo ideas man.

Kensei
11-03-2008, 03:56 PM
RAWR.

I hate you for quiting, and stop the oldie talk start a new thread about it if you want >:c.

-Hawk-
11-03-2008, 03:56 PM
How many of you guys still respect Zhu, huh ? :P

Also... OutPhase, sorry for changing the subject, but since you don't need much C&C, since you're not animating anymore we could as well just talk about experience and certain veterans. :)

EDIT : I hate posting at the same time. >_>

M3D
11-03-2008, 04:18 PM
You guys talk like your old legends and stuff and like 2 of the people you mentioned are only good. SSB and Mesmay...

Lixu needs his own style...
And not Tension's, SSOP, and Terks.

Im old here on SPP but I'm new to flash and I still kick most of you so called ''Old school, cool or whatever'' guy's buts.

<3 hyun haha

SSOutPhase
11-03-2008, 06:33 PM
Whoa...that's another thing I hate about SPP now. Threads get SO off-topic now...Well I appreciate the love and comments from the ones that actually commented about my anim.

When I saw the title, I was expecting finished epicness. But I was horribly mistaken. If you quit, you'll be a formerly epic sissy. Try animating on holidays and weekends or something.

lol, sorry to disappoint you. But now that I think about it, I guess I could animate a quickie over the holidays.

Am I looking at a veteran ? :P
lol, I guess that's my label now huh? =P

...Psh... It's all about the newbs... Nobody cares about those old geriatric farts anymore! Although they did inspire me quite a lot...

Anyways... loved the animation. You have one of the best combo ideas man.
Thanks man, means a lot from ya. Sweet "Drunken Stick" animation! Love your style.

I might animate something now that I seem to be a "veteran" =P

Thanks for all the love ya'll!

:D

Strife
11-04-2008, 01:21 PM
Heh SS, we started around the same time, didn't we?

I remember always going against you in the animation contest things :D.

nice animation, by the way.