PDA

View Full Version : SSC#4 entre', finished?

RawGreen
11-03-2008, 06:45 PM
they require 5 seconds minimum, they're still deciding to accept or if I should add on. The collabs name is Stick Showdown Collab #4, I'm in it. view details in this link: http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/977665

and uhurrdurrdurdur, here's the animation:
http://spamtheweb.com/ul/upload/031108/67347_easytoonlike.php

brush smoothing is set to 0

EDIT: btw, U-t, I finished my part to your collab and I'm almost ready with the other part of our joint.

RawGreen
11-04-2008, 11:27 AM
uhhh.......why is it that people give me lots of advice on newgrounds.....but not on this site?

LakE
11-04-2008, 11:48 AM
2 people replied to yours. One saying it needs to be longer and the sticks are ugly and the other saying some shit along with the sticks needing smoothing.

How is that a lot of advice?

GrimDesign
11-04-2008, 12:13 PM
Advice:
-Stickfigures are sloppy
-It's too short
-Needs some sound
-Maybe a background too
-Less resizing

Anything else?

RawGreen
11-04-2008, 08:39 PM
I meant more Helpful comments....

Advice:
-Stickfigures are sloppy
-It's too short
-Needs some sound
-Maybe a background too
-Less resizing

Anything else?

Now this helps..... Idk why, but I like sloppy sticks.... I'll be working on smother sticks fo sure. I'll make it longer and see if I'm allowed to add sounds for the collab, and plus I'll fix up some of the resizing where it's needed. I got photoshop cs2, so a backdrop wont be too difficult.

your advice is very convincing.
-I love you <3

Kitsune
11-04-2008, 09:18 PM
**** those NG comments. :P

The sloppy sticks weren't a huge deal when you added in the super fluent motions you had on the black stick. Backgrounds could be used, sounds could be used, a mirror floor could be used, effects could be used, and etcetera etcetera could be used, but none of it is really required in a short stick fight. I think it looks good now, you could definitely add more if the 'more' is quality 'more'.

KingKombat looks like a faggot who links kevan.org in his sig anyway....

RawGreen
11-05-2008, 06:54 AM
**** those NG comments. :P

The sloppy sticks weren't a huge deal when you added in the super fluent motions you had on the black stick. Backgrounds could be used, sounds could be used, a mirror floor could be used, effects could be used, and etcetera etcetera could be used, but none of it is really required in a short stick fight. I think it looks good now, you could definitely add more if the 'more' is quality 'more'.

KingKombat looks like a faggot who links kevan.org in his sig anyway....

. . .