PDA

View Full Version : [Lixu] 17 seconds of heavy fighting

Lixu
11-05-2008, 09:20 AM
Hint: Turn down your volume, heavy sounds guaranteed.
http://showcase.sfdt.com/viewmovie.php?t=59981
EDIT: Replay button fixed

Rabstar
11-05-2008, 09:26 AM
SHIT!
LIXu, MAn, UR IMPROVING SO FAST. SEEMS LIKE WE ARE GONNA GET A NEW TENTIONMARU..lol

Automaton
11-05-2008, 09:40 AM
I keep getting mixed up between tentionmaru and SSoutPhase, I don't need another one! Ahh my head! Anyway, 'twas very good. Love your beam effects.

Lixu
11-05-2008, 09:42 AM
SHIT!
LIXu, MAn, UR IMPROVING SO FAST. SEEMS LIKE WE ARE GONNA GET A NEW TENTIONMARU..lol

Tentionmaru? Wow.. That's coo'!

I keep getting mixed up between tentionmaru and SSoutPhase, I don't need another one! Ahh my head! Anyway, 'twas very good. Love your beam effects.

You love my effects? Oh my that's something new! :3

Mesmay
11-05-2008, 09:50 AM
yeah the effects were WAYY better in this one, seems like you took almost everything into consideration that we said in the last thread <3

Lixu
11-05-2008, 09:53 AM
Why would I ask for critics if I didn't? :)

Ssjbryando
11-05-2008, 09:58 AM
Well the effects looked 99% like tentionmaru's but ok. Like how he puts the beam together etc, but the dissolving is weird, it dissolves in a strange way.

Its nice. Although I just wanted to say that the replay button replays from the ground part. It doesn't make it start over.

I had a feeling it needed more easing at parts, but I quickly looked through it. Also the particle are very short and fast. You need to dissolve them slower.

Lixu
11-05-2008, 10:01 AM
Oh crap your right! Shit

-Hawk-
11-05-2008, 10:13 AM
OutPhase left so Lixu thought he could as well replace him. lol. This is very entertaining really. I can't comment much, I could never comment this style, it's quite... different and I might get some details wrong.

Lixu
11-05-2008, 10:19 AM
OutPhase left so Lixu thought he could as well replace him. lol. This is very entertaining really. I can't comment much, I could never comment this style, it's quite... different and I might get some details wrong.

Thought? I did, nobody else here does this style.
And I think I know what you mean by weird, some themed animations will be odd with this style, like comedy once.

Rabstar
11-05-2008, 10:20 AM
Lixu, Is it okay if I use that typa style?

Lixu
11-05-2008, 10:22 AM
No, you can't, and I have all the rights to say no because I totally began with it and I didn't copied it from ANYONE! It's totally unique and nobody is so smart to use outline, so sorry Rabstar, you can't.
Copyrighted is a bitch

-Hawk-
11-05-2008, 10:37 AM
Lixu, Is it okay if I use that typa style?

HOLY FACEPALM !!! As Lixu said above, the style is not his.

Kensei
11-05-2008, 11:23 AM
Nhazul and Tention are the ones that started this style as far as I know of and theyre both friends apparently.

But Lixu that anim was pretty awesome, Had a few flaws here and there but still pretty nice.

Definately your best yet, make something longer and take more time in drawing backgrounds

Lixu
11-05-2008, 12:21 PM
Nhazul and Tention are the ones that started this style as far as I know of and theyre both friends apparently.

But Lixu that anim was pretty awesome, Had a few flaws here and there but still pretty nice.

Definately your best yet, make something longer and take more time in drawing backgrounds

Yes, and lildeezy made the line paced actions, anyways thanks! Yeah I am not that good with backgrounds but i'll try..

Socks
11-05-2008, 12:37 PM
Woah, when I last checked Lixu was a hated flame troll, now he is god?

@ Evryun?!!
I doubt Tentimanrou was the first person to discover the ink tool, so who cares if he made it popular or not.

RawGreen
11-05-2008, 12:58 PM
that dive into the hole was cheapish. I like it and I gotta say you made this FAST, wow.

Lixu
11-05-2008, 01:10 PM
Thanks socks, rawgreen, makes me want to make moar <3

Chunky
11-05-2008, 01:45 PM
cant you see whats happening here? i think we should work for disney now.

srs im not sure why but it seemed a little dull too me.

Lixu
11-05-2008, 01:52 PM
cant you see whats happening here? i think we should work for disney now.

srs im not sure why but it seemed a little dull too me.

Jesus christ shut the **** up chunk.

Chunky
11-05-2008, 01:54 PM
Huh? Im just saying its a bit dull and I have no idea why its dull. Its probably the background not being as lush as in Tentions or Outphases.

Mesmay
11-05-2008, 02:09 PM
And I think I know what you mean by weird, some themed animations will be odd with this style, like comedy once.

I dont think you ever saw "the toaster".

Some people will remember, some will have no clue what Im talking about.
:3

Sunder Forge
11-05-2008, 06:40 PM
Woah, this is what you people call "heavy fighting" ?

I'm disgusted, since none of you said it wasn't heavy fighting, I'm left thinking according to your standards it is.
I thought heavy fighting would have near to no beams, many punches and kicks, and very few jumps, and almost a punch per second.... this was slow, wasn't fast, lacked force, struggled with easing.... if this is heavy fighting........ I can't think properly now >:l

M3D
11-05-2008, 07:04 PM
Hands down that was entertaining.
Still you haven't mastered SSOP's style yet.
Like SSJ said needs some easing in places and the v-cam should shake for longer.

Still, nice.

Kitsune
11-05-2008, 08:04 PM
Well done on this one, Lixu. You've shown a lot of improvement since your last flash.

Arch-Angel
11-05-2008, 09:58 PM
I agree completely with Sunder Forge =/
The beams were terrible, you're reeeeeeaaaaaaally bad at effects =/

The movements are okay, most movements need more easing =/
The hits lacked force COMPLETELY. Which made it look like some 6th grader wanted to make DBZ shit. Yet he lacks the thought of how physics work =/

If you punch someone or uppercut them, you don't hear, KEEPSHA, and shit =/
Physics, effects, sizing, movements, and easing need work =/

Lixu
11-06-2008, 02:32 AM
Woah, this is what you people call "heavy fighting" ?

I'm disgusted, since none of you said it wasn't heavy fighting, I'm left thinking according to your standards it is.
I thought heavy fighting would have near to no beams, many punches and kicks, and very few jumps, and almost a punch per second.... this was slow, wasn't fast, lacked force, struggled with easing.... if this is heavy fighting........ I can't think properly now >:l

Couldn't think of an other title, give me a break.

Hands down that was entertaining.
Still you haven't mastered SSOP's style yet.
Like SSJ said needs some easing in places and the v-cam should shake for longer.

Still, nice.

Thanks!

Well done on this one, Lixu. You've shown a lot of improvement since your last flash.

Thanks!

I agree completely with Sunder Forge =/
The beams were terrible, you're reeeeeeaaaaaaally bad at effects =/

The movements are okay, most movements need more easing =/
The hits lacked force COMPLETELY. Which made it look like some 6th grader wanted to make DBZ shit. Yet he lacks the thought of how physics work =/

If you punch someone or uppercut them, you don't hear, KEEPSHA, and shit =/
Physics, effects, sizing, movements, and easing need work =/

That's why I make movies, to improve, duhh?

Ssjbryando
11-06-2008, 04:18 AM
He was just giving you critz Lixu. Its expected he talks like that, if everyone goes like ''Oh its tentionmaru quality'' ''Its good, nothing wrong with it'' While its nothing near that quality yet, although you're doing good.

JUST SAYING >:L

AND LILDEEZY CREATED AND USED THAT STYLE FOR YEARS, SSoutphase recently used it, in like 3 movies. >: | also tentionmaru and Nhazul created it, it wasn't tentionmaru alone. They thought of it toghether.

Making it... TENIONZULNH! STYLE

Tentionmaru
11-06-2008, 05:05 AM
o_____________o

Nhazul
11-06-2008, 05:05 AM
0_____________0

Bonk
11-06-2008, 05:11 AM
Wow, great timing guys.

What's your opinion on all this mess?

Ssjbryando
11-06-2008, 06:57 AM
o_____________o

0_____________0

LOL, both suddenly post after I mention ya'll : P

Drifts
11-06-2008, 07:28 AM
LOOOOL Thats what i wanted to say.

Lixu
11-06-2008, 09:22 AM
o_____________o

0_____________0

I love you tooo, brothers :D

SSOutPhase
11-06-2008, 10:00 AM
I dont think you ever saw "the toaster". (http://ssoutphase.deviantart.com/art/The-Toaster-61049429)

Some people will remember, some will have no clue what Im talking about.
:3

Lmao...nice memory. (http://ssoutphase.deviantart.com/art/The-Toaster-61049429) =P

Sweet animation Lixu.

Rabstar
11-06-2008, 10:02 AM
:O
all the oldies of SPP are coming back!?! ^^ :D

Kensei
11-06-2008, 11:45 AM
Rawrr im back >:c....?

Chunky
11-06-2008, 12:11 PM
Haha I lold at Tention and Nhazul

Sunder Forge
11-06-2008, 06:02 PM
:O
all the oldies of SPP are coming back!?! ^^ :D
What are you talking about?
:Sweating:

Kitsune
11-06-2008, 06:35 PM
Lmao...nice memory. (http://ssoutphase.deviantart.com/art/The-Toaster-61049429) =P

Sweet animation Lixu.

I remember seeing this and "lol"ing.

Nostalgia? Oh no!!

also hai nhazul and tention.....

leo4life
11-06-2008, 06:36 PM
*cough* im back?