PDA

View Full Version : tests[flux]

Automaton
11-05-2008, 10:01 AM
Yeah so all my other threads I've made, I'm not gunna continue them. Partly because I've lost my motivation, and partly cuz I think I might be doing a joint with sheezy anyway. So this is just a thread to keep me practicin' while I'm doing other stuff. All basic tests (walkin, running, punching, randomness etc).
Only done 2 so far. Will do others when I feel like I need to practice a movement. I'm still a bit rusty, and My anims are hella stiff.

RUNNNING (i know it's stiff)

http://i35.tinypic.com/2w4iiyd.gif
This is a new type of running for me

SIGNATURE NAME (made by sheezy2, thanks :])

http://i34.tinypic.com/vpufyp.gif
I suppose this is just an easing test. Credz to sheezy.

FLOPPY PUNCH

http://i35.tinypic.com/33yied3.gif
I was going for a floppy style

STRONGER FLOPPY PUNCH

http://i38.tinypic.com/33op9g5.gif
I've just took a frame out, makes it look stronger

poppetje3D
11-05-2008, 10:04 AM
There isn't much for Criticize.
We all know u can run. :P
so i cant say much.
Srry :(

Rabstar
11-05-2008, 10:06 AM
Lol, exactly. Excel, push it to the limit man! +_+

Automaton
11-05-2008, 10:07 AM
yeah. Well tbh I've been having a problem with running, so no poppet I couldn't run lol. Yeah this is mostly for me, just so I can practice in my spare time. Not much to CC on yet. I'll keep them coming.

poppetje3D
11-05-2008, 10:24 AM
meh i think it's good , oh well.
Ur Running IS BAD , CHOPY AND UNEASED.
bettar? :P

Automaton
11-05-2008, 10:41 AM
lol, no it's just you said "we all know you can run". When I've only just been able to do it lol. Thanks for liking it though :)

megaanims
11-06-2008, 07:41 AM
the easing test was good but the run sucked sorry

Automaton
11-06-2008, 08:23 AM
really? I quite like that style. I can do it the old boring way, but I prefer that way.

Rabstar
11-06-2008, 08:26 AM
Mega, ur's and his's runnin style are similiar. lol

Vorpal
11-06-2008, 09:07 AM
the easing test was good but the run sucked sorry

Wow, this guy again.
Dude **** off, that was not correct.
It was just fine, good easing, and not all that stiff.
Not as good as say stw or my own run, however still good. Well done and megaanim, get Fluxed in the ass.

Automaton
11-06-2008, 10:04 AM
Thanks, I was guna say I didn't think it was as bad as mega made out. I migt make a couple more tests now.

Automaton
11-06-2008, 10:37 AM
I've added a punch test (it's meant to be all floppy). Which is best, the normal one, or the one with a frame took out that makes it look stronger? I'll remove the one you think is worse.

Rabstar
11-06-2008, 10:39 AM
well, it looks awsome. the punch
Just, the legs.. they dont look nice. Either stiff, but I dont know... 0.0
add double framing in the punch maybe? ^^

also, when his arm came back, it looked like it knocked the other arm, making it go back then back to place..lol^^

Automaton
11-06-2008, 10:42 AM
well, it looks awsome. the punch
Just, the legs.. they dont look nice. Either stiff, but I dont know... 0.0
add double framing in the punch maybe? ^^

also, when his arm came back, it looked like it knocked the other arm, making it go back then back to place..lol^^

Yeah the arms and the legs go weird because I was trying to make it loop lol. Where do you think I should add the double framing?

Also, I've added a poll now, please vote.

zawmbee
11-06-2008, 10:44 AM
Stiffness is a problem for you, work on it, move all joints :D
That name stick sucked, please, i insist i make you one.

Automaton
11-06-2008, 10:47 AM
:D ok thanks lol. It only took sheezy literally 3 minutes though. You can if you really want, but I can't really give anything in return. Come to think about it... Where do you live again? I can give you SOMETHING in return, if you know what I mean ;)

Rabstar
11-06-2008, 10:48 AM
:O
FLux IS A PEDO! RUN FOR UR LIVES! AHHHHHH! :P

Jkes.

I want something to, zawmb ^^

zawmbee
11-06-2008, 10:50 AM
:D ok thanks lol. It only took sheezy literally 3 minutes though. You can if you really want, but I can't really give anything in return. Come to think about it... Where do you live again? I can give you SOMETHING in return, if you know what I mean ;)
http://streetknowledge.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/austin_danger_powers_mike_myers.jpg
Oooh, cheeky.

Automaton
11-06-2008, 10:51 AM
Is that you? On second thoughts... forget I mentioned anything.
not really, you know I want you

Selkertic
11-06-2008, 04:56 PM
yeh um on the punches i noticed when ur punching hand dropped that ur other had and ur back just froze once the punching hand got to the side of the stickfigure again..... lol if u get wat im trying to say but i gues u got easing down for the most part lol lots better than me i have not animated in a long time.

billster-knight
11-06-2008, 10:41 PM
high beginner man! =]

sheezy2
11-07-2008, 08:37 AM
jeez blister, he doesnt want a rank, if he wanted one he could go to dd or droidz >__>

as for the anims, ii loved the second one the most :P jk, the run was incredably smooth except near the end, the arm kinda fidgeted. but allswell.