Lixu
11-06-2008, 12:16 PM
Bump ?

dawG
11-06-2008, 12:21 PM
Damn boy you really improved..

zawmbee
11-06-2008, 12:21 PM
**** it, are you tention double accounting?
It's the only answer.

Lixu
11-06-2008, 12:23 PM
Damn boy you really improved..

Thanks fridge

**** it, are you tention double accounting?
It's the only answer.

Ok you got me.

Kensei
11-06-2008, 01:31 PM
Errrmmm no where near tentions level tbh or Nhazuls for that matter but still it was pretty good.
Must of been the weakest beam ive evah seen . EVAH.

Spend more time on the still poses when theyre not moving because theyre pretty bad ( It looked like he had a broken leg while shooting the beam).
Reactions still need some work I think you should make an anim solely concentrating on reactions annnddd the beam seemed Very very very weak, add some vcam shake and improve the reaction to the beam.

Yeah just general smoothing easing and basic stuffs, try make the stickmen more presentable as well by drawing them better :P.

But yeah its pretty good and your improving so well done to you, just try to do the stuff I said cos im just trying to help :3

Lixu
11-06-2008, 01:36 PM
Errrmmm no where near tentions level tbh or Nhazuls for that matter but still it was pretty good.
Must of been the weakest beam ive evah seen . EVAH.

Spend more time on the still poses when theyre not moving because theyre pretty bad ( It looked like he had a broken leg while shooting the beam).
Reactions still need some work I think you should make an anim solely concentrating on reactions annnddd the beam seemed Very very very weak, add some vcam shake and improve the reaction to the beam.

Yeah just general smoothing easing and basic stuffs, try make the stickmen more presentable as well by drawing them better :P.

But yeah its pretty good and your improving so well done to you, just try to do the stuff I said cos im just trying to help :3

I know you do, thanks for the critics, don't think I don't listen to them, cus I sure do!

Tentionmaru
11-06-2008, 02:27 PM
awesome man, you're improving quite a bit.

RawGreen
11-06-2008, 02:36 PM
it had allot more umph to it......when you get married I'll feel sorry for your wife.

when he's done with the combo, do you think that he'll just stand there and wait for him to charge a beam? Certainly not.

What he could do is better than taking in lake a reared child.

Tolin
11-06-2008, 03:10 PM
You're getting better there, but if you are going for a total Tention/Naz beam style, I would recomend maximum 3 keyframes for the actual beam, with quad/triple/double framing, and A LOT vcam shaking. Keep those bubbles after the beam.
And make the stick disappear when it's hit.

Arch-Angel
11-06-2008, 03:35 PM
It wasn't better than your last one =/
The effects are still terrible and the blood sucks.

Mesmay
11-06-2008, 03:45 PM
Demi, you should at least give him some advice on how to improve :C

But yeah he's pretty much right, the blood isnt that great, imo if so much is to be spilt then some needs to splash somewhere. The beam was ok, but you need to watch tentions anims again at some point and check out how the particles (post-beam) dissipate. Because you got it wrong, to be frank.
I though the beam itself was ok, it wasnt GREAT but it was satisfactory, although that random thing that was obviously supposed to be force that the beam was giving off (that purple stuff covering the firer at some point), it didnt look nice at all. get rid of it, or make it blurred and alpha it a bit. And possible make it more white.

Bg was fine, but once again nothing special.
This isnt up to your standards imo

I speak the truth :S

Arch-Angel
11-06-2008, 04:37 PM
Memay, I went into detail on the last 4 or 5 threads that he made =/
He needs to get a clue by now.

Ssjbryando
11-06-2008, 04:45 PM
Demi, you should at least give him some advice on how to improve :C

But yeah he's pretty much right, the blood isnt that great, imo if so much is to be spilt then some needs to splash somewhere. The beam was ok, but you need to watch tentions anims again at some point and check out how the particles (post-beam) dissipate. Because you got it wrong, to be frank.
I though the beam itself was ok, it wasnt GREAT but it was satisfactory, although that random thing that was obviously supposed to be force that the beam was giving off (that purple stuff covering the firer at some point), it didnt look nice at all. get rid of it, or make it blurred and alpha it a bit. And possible make it more white.

Bg was fine, but once again nothing special.
This isnt up to your standards imo

I speak the truth :S

Agreed a 100%. It isn't a improvement, nor a BIG improvement, nor epic, in my opinion. Not trying to discourage you lixu, but I am just saying, its my opinion anyways.

And yea, I also told him about the beam in his last thread. It dissolves very different, it goes like, animeish flame styles out of the way, for about 5 frames, then gone.

But its still nice : D again just balancing the comments out, cause they all seem to think you are epicish : D and ultra improvish, but yea.

Lixu
11-07-2008, 09:22 AM
you are epicish : D

New signature got

M3D
11-07-2008, 09:36 AM
Lixu wow dude.
That was better than your others. It had the right timing and such. [speed]
Love the fast paced shit. =D

Lixu
11-07-2008, 09:47 AM
Thanks M3D ^-^

Mesmay
11-07-2008, 02:54 PM
You ****ing prick respond to my comment it took me a ****ing day to type it out

Aww I lufs you rly lixu <3333

not.

jk.

not.

lmao
but srsly it took a long time.

Arch-Angel
11-07-2008, 04:06 PM
He's only replying to the compliments on his animation because he cannot handle the fact that he isn't good =/

dawG
11-07-2008, 04:10 PM
Stop calling me fridge (:

zawmbee
11-07-2008, 04:18 PM
Stop calling me fridge (:
Shut up, freezer >: (

Lixu
11-08-2008, 02:03 AM
You ****ing prick respond to my comment it took me a ****ing day to type it out

Aww I lufs you rly lixu <3333

not.

jk.

not.

lmao
but srsly it took a long time.

He's only replying to the compliments on his animation because he cannot handle the fact that he isn't good =/

Shut up? I read everything, doesn't mean I quote everything. I listen to them too.

Shut up, freezer >: (

Hehe....

Kensei
11-08-2008, 02:32 AM
Why does lixu get like 1290392090 comments and me and everyone else gets like 2 =/?

I think it was his plan to be annoying and gay before to get more posts now :o?

Lixu
11-08-2008, 02:39 AM
Why does lixu get like 1290392090 comments and me and everyone else gets like 2 =/?

I think it was his plan to be annoying and gay before to get more posts now :o?

This is not the thread for that -.-"
And maybe because I'm better known as you are at SPP, and maybe because I contribute 10x more then you do? I dont know.

Kensei
11-08-2008, 03:00 AM
I guesss :c

But still :c?...

What do you mean by the contribute thing ?

Lixu
11-08-2008, 03:10 AM
I guesss :c

But still :c?...

What do you mean by the contribute thing ?

I make alot of flash threads and you don't

Ssjbryando
11-08-2008, 08:55 AM

That's why he also put me saying ''he is epic'' in his sig. While it was the opposite, saying he isn't epic : |

Sad.

And I was wondering the same thing kensei. Making a lot of threads isn't good. It just takes up space, as you can wait another day and put it all in one : D but ok.

Lixu
11-08-2008, 09:25 AM
That's why he also put me saying ''he is epic'' in his sig. While it was the opposite, saying he isn't epic : |

Sad.

And I was wondering the same thing kensei. Making a lot of threads isn't good. It just takes up space, as you can wait another day and put it all in one : D but ok.

LOL Shut up or something, pathetic how you can't take a joke. How old are you, 6?

band_it
11-08-2008, 10:24 AM
oh nooo....
you're too good
but I like it lol^^