PDA

View Full Version : My first 2 flash animations

revenger
11-08-2008, 01:11 AM
Hello there.
I hope it's not a problem if I posted these animations on the portal too, I just found this place (forum) a bit later.
I just want some comments on them, hopefully that'll help me improve myself.

width=400 height=200
width=400 height=200

I'm sorry for not posting URLs but I'm new and it seems I needed 20 posts to do that.

Don't worry about missing anything, they play/replay forever.

M3D
11-08-2008, 06:21 PM
Whoa no comments here =o
anyway yeah If they were your first two then you got potential.
Stick around and animate more man. ;-]

Request
11-08-2008, 06:31 PM
Really good for first, you have a great understanding of
movements and effects already potential for sure.
make sure you do what M3D said though and keep animating.

Kitsune
11-08-2008, 07:04 PM
Your first FLASHES, eh? What other programs have you been around? Those don't look like firsts, because they're pretty good, even if you're an experienced animator on a new program.

Really good, but for your own sake, I'll see what I can do to point out the flaws in here so you could get even better.

There's some resizing in the first one with the stickfigures. The grid tool will help a lot. The tutorial I link below will show you how to do that, and a bit more on stickfigures, because I forgot how to do grid. XD

Also, on the first one, when he teleported under the other stick to kick, he seemed to be in the same position since he teleported until he kicked. Some anticipation for the kick could help make it look nice and realistic.

Another thing that may help you animate is this movie clip called a VCam we use in flash, which I link below to you as well.

I hope you can stay on this site to animate more because you look to be one of those future pros everyone loves.

tutorial: http://www.stickpageportal.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95185
vcam: http://www.stickpageportal.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87117

revenger
11-09-2008, 01:58 AM
Your first FLASHES, eh? What other programs have you been around? Those don't look like firsts, because they're pretty good, even if you're an experienced animator on a new program.

Indeed I did 1 animation in EasyToon before Flash, but it was really short so I don't think that counts as too much experience.

Another thing that may help you animate is this movie clip called a VCam we use in flash, which I link below to you as well.

That'll be very helpful indeed, I spent most of my time animating the camera shake in the first animation.

I hope you can stay on this site to animate more because you look to be one of those future pros everyone loves.

Thank you very much. I hope I won't disappoint you.

As for the rest on the replies, don't worry, I read and take everything into account.
Remaining at such level of animating isn't an option for me ;)
P.S.: Thanks for the links.