PDA

View Full Version : Ghosts in the Fog.

trakr3
03-11-2008, 08:14 PM
Its sort of a Test. I might Redo/continue this. Its a bit crappy, But.. i had an idea and.. i drew it. I still think i can make it better.

C&C? maybe...

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w311/possenriede/Mist2.jpg

MadHatter
03-11-2008, 08:22 PM
Looks pretty sweet I would say. Just make it cleaner and less scetchy is the only thing mabye.

LakE
03-11-2008, 08:32 PM
Perhaps make the neck of the "ghost" smokier/foggier. It's quite plain.
Add some fog around the person and make the lines more distinctive to give it a srot of "Fading" look.
It'd also give a foggier look, because to me it looks like a smokey aura forming a demon/ghost.

It might work, maybe.. possibly.

Anyway, i like it. Kind of reminds me of something though.. can't quite think of what.

trakr3
03-11-2008, 08:58 PM
to me it looks like a smokey aura forming a demon/ghost.

Thats kinda what i was thinking of when i was drawing it. But yeh, i need to fix it up a bit. It was kinda a rough draft. Thanks for the tips, they help.

Covalence
03-11-2008, 09:38 PM
This drawing reminds me of the wallbuster animation, the part where he summons the thing...and it shoots a beam..BLAAHRg

I'd say it's pretty good. Can't wait to see the final draft. And tell your brother to stop using your account.

trakr3
03-11-2008, 09:41 PM
This drawing reminds me of the wallbuster animation, the part where he summons the thing...and it shoots a beam..BLAAHRg

I'd say it's pretty good. Can't wait to see the final draft. And tell your brother to stop using your account.

Thanks for the comments. Ill probably redraw it tomorow and add better effects and detail.

P.S. I made him an account, so hell stop. lol

trakr3
12-26-2009, 10:42 AM
Im Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaackkk?