PDA

View Full Version : TheButton[S]

Saha
11-08-2008, 12:01 PM
http://www.swfme.com/view/1076352

I said I'd work on the run. I was pretty suprised that the idea came up to me.. the wrong way

CC please

Aycaramba
11-08-2008, 12:15 PM
You have too short arms, which makes the run look gay, and also try lowering the arms a bit, it looks like the shoulders are where his ears are.
But i liked the fall and the legs (when he ran).

Saha
11-08-2008, 12:24 PM
I always do tests. So my tests are short. I'll do that, lowering the arms.

Thanks.

Kitsune
11-08-2008, 12:47 PM
The button looks like it just jumps short, rather than be pressed. You can use the free transform tween technique with pressing a button at that angle fine, but I would just keep the top of the button in the same exact spot so that it doesn't look like it moves as much as it gets pressed. =/

Not bad.

Saha
11-08-2008, 11:33 PM
Thanks, kitsune.
I might make an anim today. If I feel gay enough, that is.

Kitsune
11-09-2008, 01:16 AM
If I feel gay enough, that is.
Wut?

Anyway, you're welcome. I JUST totally drawedd ALLLLLLLLLL of the ****ing backgrounds, seriously, ALL of them, for this 3 minute awesome I just thought of doing, so I know about how animation can get tiring. :P

If you make more, I'll C&C moar.

Saha
11-09-2008, 01:32 AM
Yeah, thanks again. I'm thinking of making a break in. Which involves rolling, moving, fighting and ect.

Bonk
11-09-2008, 01:52 AM
The top half seemed to bounce a bit weirdly, and there were no leg crossover frames in the run.

But still, better already.

Clips
11-09-2008, 02:55 AM
Yeah, thanks again. I'm thinking of making a break in. Which involves rolling, moving, fighting and ect.

ok thats very different to your animations now, the ones that include MOVING, nah jks
it was ok, i only liked the generating ---% thing, i probably wouldnt b able to do it, anyway i didnt like the run
keep animating =) make a fight?

Rabstar
11-09-2008, 07:05 AM
The arms, make 'em longer, otherwise, awsome. ^^

Saha
11-09-2008, 07:11 AM
ok thats very different to your animations now, the ones that include MOVING, nah jks
it was ok, i only liked the generating ---% thing, i probably wouldnt b able to do it, anyway i didnt like the run
keep animating =) make a fight?

Its easy. I didn't know how to do it. The thing is, I express everything in my animations. If I'm hyper I just make things move really hyper.

You get what I mean?