PDA

View Full Version : fluidity [FPP]

fuppy
11-11-2008, 02:41 PM
OH MY :o

http://www.trportfolio.net/upload/view_upload.php?id=872631

Clips
11-11-2008, 02:45 PM
smoothity? cuz it was damn smooth to me.
lol the arm thing is awesome
me likey ur style

Upps
11-11-2008, 02:46 PM
Oh MY god, Oh shit, Oh no Oh no ...wait why...

Nice that was pretty fluid, but the legs had some small choppy parts.

Tronika
11-11-2008, 03:00 PM
Pretty good

C'mon! make the fan dance xD

Strife
11-11-2008, 03:03 PM
**** you fuppy.

Rip sites more, faggot.

carstraft
11-11-2008, 03:04 PM
this animation is almost as shitty as your website.

Kitsune
11-11-2008, 03:26 PM
The animation was very fluent. Well done.

**** you fuppy.

All sites, especially our's, are totally different except your's which copied our's, faggot.
[/No_one_gives_a_shit_at_all]
Fixed.

fuppy
11-11-2008, 03:28 PM
I didnt make that site fagoots.

Kitsune
11-11-2008, 03:29 PM

That was your first post in about 4 months, so I assume you came back to call fuppy a faggot, and scamper off to your hiding place site where you call dickpage a horrible place to be, and that you're probably here because strife told you to, possibly through shiftlimits or whatever other awfully inactive site IRC.

**** off forever and ever.

Strife
11-11-2008, 03:32 PM
Well if you didn't really do it, sorry. But I'm sure you did.

And Kitsune, know what's going on before you sound like a huge retard.

He ripped movies, games, codes, everything.

So **** you.

see : http://www.acidshift.com/

Arch-Angel
11-11-2008, 03:33 PM
I thought it was pretty good =/
Better tan some of the shit I've seen you all do. (Cept you strife, you're my lover).

fuppy
11-11-2008, 03:39 PM
I swear, its not mine.
Im not registered or logged in, and when i was on there, fuppy was online.
Seriously, I love SL, and some fag ripped the whole style sheet and shit.

carstraft
11-11-2008, 03:50 PM
kitsune - correct, i did come back here just to call fuppy a fag because strife did happen to post a link to here. but i'm not insulting stickpage. i don't mind stickpage. it's a lot worse than it was at first, but i still don't mind it. i can act like a complete noob here and flame people and not get banned. plus, this is where i started. [sort of..]

I swear, its not mine.
Im not registered or logged in, and when i was on there, fuppy was online.
Seriously, I love SL, and some fag ripped the whole style sheet and shit.

ok, if the site goes down then it's not you, if the site stays up then it is you.

:]

Strife
11-11-2008, 03:53 PM
Another reason to think it's Fuppy;

He made a new account at SL called cacidid or something, then posted an animation that looks just like cicada's style, then claimed he just started and never even heard of cicada.

So yeah, big noob.

fuppy
11-11-2008, 03:53 PM
What if it stays up cause someone else is keeping it up?
If you can somehow get that fuppy's IP or something, i can show you mine and i'll prove that i didnt rip SL.

fuppy
11-11-2008, 03:54 PM
Another reason to think it's Fuppy;

He made a new account at SL called cacidid or something, then posted an animation that looks just like cicada's style, then claimed he just started and never even heard of cicada.

So yeah, big noob.

Like last year.
And i was a dick.

Strife
11-11-2008, 03:55 PM
Haha or like 4 months ago.

Kitsune
11-11-2008, 04:23 PM
kitsune - correct, i did come back here just to call fuppy a fag because strife did happen to post a link to here. but i'm not insulting stickpage. i don't mind stickpage. it's a lot worse than it was at first, but i still don't mind it. i can act like a complete noob here and flame people and not get banned. plus, this is where i started. [sort of..]

arrite

ok, if the site goes down then it's not you, if the site stays up then it is you.

:]
That's no way to prove anything, silly.

Well if you didn't really do it, sorry. But I'm sure you did.

And Kitsune, know what's going on before you sound like a huge retard.

He ripped movies, games, codes, everything.

So **** you.

see : http://www.acidshift.com/

Lol holy shit I thought you were talking about a different site. Excuse that mistake I made. Holy shit lol.

But wow, yeah. Whoever made that needs death.

EDIT: FUPPY HOW COULD YOU!?!?!??

http://www.acidshift.com/news-updates-f3/acidshift-grand-opening-t1.htm#4

Omega
11-11-2008, 04:25 PM
Only the arms are actually REALLY fluid. The stickfigure's movement on a whole was just average.

Smooth with easing. Good job. Keep practicing.

Will
11-11-2008, 04:41 PM
That was your first post in about 4 months, so I assume you came back to call fuppy a faggot, and scamper off to your hiding place site where you call dickpage a horrible place to be, and that you're probably here because strife told you to, possibly through shiftlimits or whatever other awfully inactive site IRC.

Shiftlimits isn't inactive. We just have real members, not overprotective dicks who interfere in matters unknown to them.

And sorry we actually use IRC. I took a little journey over to irc.quakenet.org, and counted your members. Didn't take long:

#stickpage: 4 (counting QBot)
#shiftlimits: 17 (counting DuckKite and Jordan, the server admin)

EDIT: Cocks, you realized your mistake. Disregard this.

Also, Kyle > you. Cheers!

carstraft
11-11-2008, 04:47 PM
kitsune - "That's no way to prove anything, silly."

that was the point.

there's really no way of proving whether fuppy is the same fuppy. i'd say most evidence leads to it being the same fuppy. the whole cacadid and cicada thing that he admits to doing. that would be an instance that he ripped something off.

then the only other evidence i have [other than the same name] is the fact that he's a human. people lie all the time, and it's very easy. especially over the internet.

Omega
11-11-2008, 04:50 PM

that was the point.

there's really no way of proving whether fuppy is the same fuppy. i'd say most evidence leads to it being the same fuppy. the whole cacadid and cicada thing that he admits to doing. that would be an instance that he ripped something off.

then the only other evidence i have [other than the same name] is the fact that he's a human. people lie all the time, and it's very easy. especially over the internet.

Very deep .

Index
11-11-2008, 04:54 PM
you guys are all faggots

also shiftlimits is ghey

Kitsune
11-11-2008, 04:55 PM
Shiftlimits isn't inactive. We just have real members, not overprotective dicks who interfere in matters unknown to them.

And sorry we actually use IRC. I took a little journey over to irc.quakenet.org, and counted your members. Didn't take long:

#stickpage: 4 (counting QBot)
#shiftlimits: 17 (counting DuckKite and Jordan, the server admin)

EDIT: Cocks, you realized your mistake. Disregard this.

Also, Kyle > you. Cheers!

Inactive compared to here, at least. I like a forum where it doesn't take literally days to get replies in any threads, thank you, even if it's from people who are "unreal" at your standards, or overproductive meaning members that make an actual effort to contribute by posting in real and interesting conversations, unlike SL.

SPP + SP + New SP > SL + SL IRC by a lot. Cheers!

Go back into your hole, plz.

that was the point.

I was joking. I already know this, silly.

Strife
11-11-2008, 04:57 PM
Lol I love how we are arguing over which site is better.

Both have better aspects, which is undeniable.

Let's just leave it at that.

Will
11-11-2008, 05:09 PM
Inactive compared to here, at least. I like a forum where it doesn't take literally days to get replies in any threads, thank you, even if it's from people who are "unreal" at your standards, or overproductive meaning members that make an actual effort to contribute by posting in real and interesting conversations, unlike SL.

What.

"Real and interesting comments, unlike SL."
You're talking out of your ass, kid.

When was the last time you've seen SL? Probably stop by once a week. That's cool.

"SPP + SP + New SP > SL + SL IRC by a lot. Cheers!"

First off, wrong.

Good thing I'm so uninteresting, even if it doesn't stop you from ending your comment the same way I did. Fine. Whatever.

But this is weird:

"Go back into your hole, plz."
I WON'T STAND FOR YOUR ELITIST BULLSHIT. REGARDLESS OF IF YOU HAVE MORE POSTS THAN ME OR IF YOUR FORUM IS OLDER, YOU'RE AN EGOTISTICAL SNOB WITH NO IDEA OF LIFE OUTSIDE YOUR OWN HOLE.

Don't lecture me on my shortcomings when you can't even realize yours.

Kitsune
11-11-2008, 05:17 PM
What.

"Real and interesting comments, unlike SL."
You're talking out of your ass, kid.

When was the last time you've seen SL? Probably stop by once a week. That's cool.

"SPP + SP + New SP > SL + SL IRC by a lot. Cheers!"

First off, wrong.

Good thing I'm so uninteresting, even if it doesn't stop you from ending your comment the same way I did. Fine. Whatever.

But this is weird:

"Go back into your hole, plz."
I WON'T STAND FOR YOUR ELITIST BULLSHIT. REGARDLESS OF IF YOU HAVE MORE POSTS THAN ME OR IF YOUR FORUM IS OLDER, YOU'RE AN EGOTISTICAL SNOB WITH NO IDEA OF LIFE OUTSIDE YOUR OWN HOLE.

Don't lecture me on my shortcomings when you can't even realize yours.
lul.

I agree with strife.

So aniwai, will

Back to your hole plz.

Strife
11-11-2008, 05:18 PM
Let's get a little more mature, please.

Kitsune
11-11-2008, 05:25 PM
Let's get a little more mature, please.

alright then. Here's a mature argument.

First, way to take me thinking the forums you go to are uninteresting personally and thinking that I think you're uninteresting, which is untrue. You're an intelligent person, but you're apparently an asshole, so why not let you think that when one insults a forum, they're insulting all of it's members as well.

Second, Cheers was for fun. I wasn't stealing how you talk to make my post more interesting. I can't really believe you added that as an argument. I was half-hoping you were joking, because otherwise I'd be wrong in the first paragraph I wrote above.

With that said, back to your hole pleaz. I won't argue with the last part because you don't mean it. I know you love me and my shortcomings.

[/ILL PUT A JOKE TAG HERE BECAUSE YOU CANT REALIZE IF THERE IS ONE AROUND]

carstraft
11-11-2008, 05:27 PM
i noticed that none of us came here to say that stickpage sucked. yet once we all [or, the three of us] show up, you all jump to conclusions and start bashing shiftlimits. do you not realize that stickpage used to be a community that mainly included a lot of shiftlimits' current members? seems like they played a big role in stickpage's success, but what do i know?

Kitsune
11-11-2008, 05:37 PM
i noticed that none of us came here to say that stickpage sucked.

Yeah, I'm not going to be anymore a part of devoting this thread to a debate of forums, no matter how one sided it may be[/ANOTHER JOKE TAG FOR THE SLOW ONES]. Let's get back to the animation.

Will
11-11-2008, 05:42 PM

First, way to take me thinking the forums you go to are uninteresting personally and thinking that I think you're uninteresting, which is untrue. You're an intelligent person, but you're apparently an asshole, so why not let you think that when one insults a forum, they're insulting all of it's members as well.

Second, Cheers was for fun. I wasn't stealing how you talk to make my post more interesting. I can't really believe you added that as an argument. I was half-hoping you were joking, because otherwise I'd be wrong in the first paragraph I wrote above.

With that said, back to your hole pleaz. I won't argue with the last part because you don't mean it. I know you love me and my shortcomings.

Too bad you're a hypocrite as well.

Also, my hole is much roomier than yours. Have fun in your dark, stank cavern.

[/I can end my posts with stupid shit too!]

Kitsune
11-11-2008, 06:00 PM
Too bad you're a hypocrite as well.

Also, my hole is much roomier than yours. Have fun in your dark, stank cavern.

[/I can end my posts with stupid shit too!]
I won't argue with a kid who uses "hypocrite" as an insult after the fact that this is a flash thread, not a debate thread. -.-

Strife
11-11-2008, 06:03 PM
I won't argue with a kid who uses "hypocrite" as an insult after the fact that this is a flash thread, not a debate thread. -.-

I was joking. I already know this, silly.

lul.

I agree with strife.

So aniwai, will

Back to your hole plz.

just saying.

Kitsune
11-11-2008, 06:20 PM
Lol.

I meant that I don't want to be a part of a debate anymore in a flash thread. K?

I realize things after I do things. It's unhealthy but it's how I work. ^_^

fuppy
11-11-2008, 07:16 PM
Oh .

Will
11-11-2008, 07:39 PM
Lol.

I meant that I don't want to be a part of a debate anymore in a flash thread. K?

I realize things after I do things. It's unhealthy but it's how I work. ^_^
:|

As long as you apologize for dicking around, I have no beef with you anymore.

Srs.

Strife
11-11-2008, 07:52 PM
**** you fuppy.

Rip sites more, faggot.

I didnt make that site fagoots.

Let me ask you a question.

How did you know what site we were talking about, we didn't even tell you yet? You automatically denied making it, without even knowing what it was, making it obvious it was you.

Fuppy, we know it was you, either remove the site, peacefully, or be hated.

StrunG
11-11-2008, 07:53 PM
Yeah okay Kitsune overreacts too much without fully understanding what someone is saying, but I still think it's a bit lame how whenever something that is even mildly related to SL happens, you guys all swarm over here to try and make someone look like a dick.

Also

Oh .
Posts like this don't exactly help your case, buddy.

Anyways, small-time site drama is usually really dumb and this is no exception.

Kitsune
11-11-2008, 08:03 PM
Yeah okay Kitsune overreacts too much without fully understanding what someone is saying
I accept that now. ;-;

:|

As long as you apologize for dicking around, I have no beef with you anymore.

Srs.

Why would I care if you had a beef with me? You don't go to this forum and Shiftlimits hates "dickpagians" so that place isn't for me....

But whatever. I over-react too often, so excuse my retardation and apparently offensive hypocrisy. :|

Also, who else on the internet is even named fuppy? An admin at their forums is named that, and a bunch of other shit apparently pops up with likeliness to him, so I'm convinced, but you can prove us wrong any time, fuppy. :D

Request
11-11-2008, 08:13 PM
Now i wanna go to shiftlimits.

Strife
11-11-2008, 08:16 PM
Now i wanna go to shiftlimits.

Do it.

unique
11-11-2008, 10:41 PM
Exec windmillattack.exe

carstraft
11-11-2008, 11:24 PM
Let me ask you a question.

How did you know what site we were talking about, we didn't even tell you yet? You automatically denied making it, without even knowing what it was, making it obvious it was you.

Fuppy, we know it was you, either remove the site, peacefully, or be hated.

oh. my. god. BRILLIANT!
welcome to the detective force! you're a great addition to the team!

Cicada
11-12-2008, 12:22 AM
You don't go to this forum and Shiftlimits hates "dickpagians" so that place isn't for me....
Goddamn can you stop assuming stuff about us? And even when I say "us" I mean Shiftlimits AND Stickpage seeing as how a lot of members are active on both sites. Shiftlimits doesn't hate stickpage, but they do love their fellow members (NOT SAYING STICKPAGE DOESN'T HAVE THAT QUALITY EITHER) and we think it's nice that we all flock to matters concerning people stealing shit from both SP and SL.

Fact of the matter is this Fuppy character is suspected of running a site with a collection of stolen animations, so get down to that instead of seeing what site is better. It's all preferences.

Also, Strung, I don't think 2 or 3 members of Shiftlimits trying to see what happened with a site then have someone attack their site hardly accounts for making someone look like a dick when it was part of a retaliation of the said attack.

Devour
11-12-2008, 01:24 AM
All arguement that consists of people saying Stickpage is better than Shiftlimits or vice versa is stupid.
I've been to both forums before, I was active in SL once before I got discouraged by all the amazing animators there. Both SL and Stickpage are great sites to be at and they both have their share of funny or cool users. Both sites have their own histories, their own famous members and themes, Stickpage has our (However shitty) portal and Shiftlimits has their sound downloads. I like both sites equally.
My point is that both sites are too equal to be compared to, and people who try comparing them are oblivious to what they're even speaking about.

Mesmay
11-12-2008, 02:07 AM
Can we just stop the debate here please?

I know fuppy is a cock but this is really the flash section, not heated-debate section...

Drifts
11-12-2008, 02:26 AM
Sooo...what i miss? :P

fuppy
11-12-2008, 06:30 AM
We were just talking about world hunger.