PDA

View Full Version : One Step & Slap,Fullbody

Tawnik
11-12-2008, 02:44 PM
http://www.trportfolio.net/upload/view_upload.php?id=48952

Yeah I spent about 3 hours on the fullbody,I was trying out new skelton + redrawing technique,hope it's fine.Yes,there still is a little resizing but I think I can fix it by practicing more.Hope you like it and hope you'll leave a comment.

Btw it's 24 fps

Drifts
11-12-2008, 03:15 PM
FLIPPING SMOOTH fullbody, srsly you improved it somehow. and it just keeps getting better. Well done Tawnik buddy.

Lag
11-12-2008, 03:20 PM
You really need some more easing there, it's smooth though.

Ssjbryando
11-12-2008, 03:35 PM
What lag said. Its smooth, but the arm felt strange? Idk, it felt like he wasn't walking naturally. Like he was walking with his arms pushed close to his sides and you know?

But btw, you made like 10 TLFLT fullbody entries in a week each or so. Didn't you already master like, walks etc? : P

Mesmay
11-12-2008, 04:25 PM
FLIPPING SMOOTH fullbody, srsly you improved it somehow. and it just keeps getting better. Well done Tawnik buddy.

TAWNIKS MINE, STOP LOOKING AT HIM

it was awesomely smooth, but i want to see more than animations consisting of just one step from you; you have the potential but you're just not pushing yourself with the tests. Maybe set yourself a new goal beforehand, something exciting? Like "I will achieve a convincing first-person view animation".

idk.

I liked it, its better than normal but push yourself.
Make a side project to YOU-KNOW-WHAT

Kitsune
11-12-2008, 04:49 PM
Awesome fullbody as always. Flesh out the arm. >:(

I can't wait to see you make a big project.

By the way.

MAKE A BIG PROJECT FAGIT!! 1

Rabstar
11-13-2008, 12:06 AM
The arms werent moving +.+

Upps
11-13-2008, 12:08 AM
only easing with the foot.
It look's so awesome though, how much time do you spend on filling the draft sketch ?

Tawnik
11-13-2008, 05:54 AM
The arms werent moving +.+
I think they were

only easing with the foot.
It look's so awesome though, how much time do you spend on filling the draft sketch ?

I wasnt sketching,I was using skeleton and then I just redrawed it :)

You really need some more easing there, it's smooth though.

Yeah I know,its the main problem,if you could help me with it I would be happy :D

But btw, you made like 10 TLFLT fullbody entries in a week each or so. Didn't you already master like, walks etc? : P
I hate walking :D its so boring,but its an action what I know and the all the body parts are moving

Anyways,Thanks for the comments,I hope I can fix everything and I will do my BIG project soon,but nowadays Im animating BUS..

edit: I was at school on my mates notebook,I didnt know how to type "<3" there,so:

Mesmay <3<3<3
Drifts <3