PDA

View Full Version : Trampoline and combo [bubble!!]

Bubbleman
03-12-2008, 01:07 PM
yes im back and have awaken from my animation coma!!! but dont no how active im going to be though =]

here something ive put together and its the first time ive animated in 3 months =s

http://flost.shiftlimits.com/view/zyIimUaz-9UO

C&C (not to harsh, as ive been away lol)

Lag
03-12-2008, 01:14 PM
You've come back only to enter that comp., I know it.

Anyways, it's good for no animation in 3 months, but it lacks easying, flow, and it's a bit wobbly at some spots. I want to see if you're still as good at effects as you were, though.

Bubbleman
03-12-2008, 01:16 PM
lol ill put something together because ill like to see if im still good as i used to be =]

Ssjbryando
03-12-2008, 01:33 PM
Not that bad. but like x-bag said. Needed easing, flow. and the stick was wobby most of the time, and I got a feeling that it resized, but it didn't =P but still not bad. hope you be with us longer!!!

snoerkl
03-12-2008, 01:44 PM
well I saw the bubblemania - WOW^^
so I will C&C at your niveau as good as I can. For 3 month not animating it is pretty good, but, as the others said, it looks like brush (I think if you do brush perfect it looks nearly same like line) - it is a bit wobbly. But physics are pretty good and I like your sticks =)

Cai Johnson
03-12-2008, 02:05 PM
Nice for a 3 months away, I got two questions:
1. Is Bublemanis II will be finished?
2. When Heavy Object Collab will be up to watch?

Ssjbryando
03-12-2008, 02:10 PM
Yeah... that was like one of the most succesfull collabs. But you never published it..

Bubbleman
03-12-2008, 02:48 PM
thanks for the comments, bubblemania II is still in progress and wont be out for quite a while =[ and for the heavy object collab i ran into alot of problems with it as i made it too complicated and now the problem i face is that everyone is better so it doesnt show off peoples skills

Ssjbryando
03-12-2008, 02:49 PM
Yeah that is true. wow I sucked when I made my part. Good luck with bubblemania 2 =] And make moooar animations!

javarush214
03-12-2008, 05:21 PM
rawr. i cant view it on flost=c

Mesmay
03-13-2008, 03:41 AM
I like it, BUT.
The first two moves lacked power.
One of the punches was weird. He sort of turned one way, then turned back the other way...

Plus, you should do some backgrounds, Ive never seen you do a proper background for one of your animations, and I think you could probably do good ones.