PDA

View Full Version : [Kit]Credits

Kitsune
11-12-2008, 09:17 PM
I'm excited to have my first almost finished piece of something in a few months seeming as for the past very long time all I had to show for my skills were a few collabs and old shit of mine.

http://www.trportfolio.net/upload/view_upload.php?id=541017

I thought I'd do a bit of teasing or something while I'm progressing through the background work. This is the credits section of my Christmas Horror short, Dream Stylers (no coincidence with the name of the artist of the duration music), which will be released December 20th, and I will be giving screenshots and Clips along the way until I'm done in Earlier December. I know the mood isn't "Christmasy." I'm not aiming for a jovial celebration tone...

Also Fletcher Patch = Vervanda/Audix, so that's who made the credit music.

CnC a bit if you can. It's not much animation but advice and helpful thoughts wouldn't hurt either.

Bonk
11-13-2008, 01:41 AM
Uhm. I don't know what to say.

This is like reading the last page of a book straight away. Uhhhh... good credits? I did notice that in the thanks section it moved a few pixels to the left as it went up, and then back as it came down.

Mesmay
11-13-2008, 02:04 AM
Yey you're releasing it on my berfdai C:

Creds are cool, theres not much to say, apart from a detailed non-blurred moon ALWAYS looks better than a blurred one, trust me.

Kitsune
11-13-2008, 02:59 PM
Uhm. I don't know what to say.

This is like reading the last page of a book straight away. Uhhhh... good credits? I did notice that in the thanks section it moved a few pixels to the left as it went up, and then back as it came down.
Releasing the last scene would be like that.....

The thanks will happen when I release it. I just haven't shown stickpage ANYTHING in months from my flash work. It's been all shit background work that ended up failing and too embarasssinng to show....

Yey you're releasing it on my berfdai C:

Creds are cool, theres not much to say, apart from a detailed non-blurred moon ALWAYS looks better than a blurred one, trust me.
I'm bad at drawing moons, but I'll zoom in and see what I can do. If I remember it that is. :D

*goes back to animating*

Mesmay
11-13-2008, 03:31 PM
Its always worth trying :)

Kitsune
11-13-2008, 03:40 PM
It shur as hel isszz

Mesmay
11-13-2008, 03:51 PM
:Undercover: :Undercover: :Undercover: :Undercover: :Undercover: :Undercover: :Undercover: :Undercover: :Undercover: :Undercover: :Undercover: i know a secret

Shanto
11-13-2008, 03:56 PM
I nominated you for most likable member.

Just uh, just gonna throw that out there.

Kitsune
11-13-2008, 03:58 PM
I nominated you for most likable member.

Just uh, just gonna throw that out there.
Maybe I should put you in the credits then. :Ohhhhh: :Ohhhhh: :Ohhhhh: :Ohhhhh: :Ohhhhh:

:Undercover: :Undercover: :Undercover: :Undercover: :Undercover: :Undercover: :Undercover: :Undercover: :Undercover: :Undercover: :Undercover: i know a secret

Wutz that scrt?

Mesmay
11-13-2008, 04:00 PM
Its a speschl magik secrt so i cant tell you or anyone :Undercover: :Undercover: :Undercover: :Undercover: :Undercover: :Undercover: :Undercover: :Undercover: :Undercover: :Undercover: :Undercover: :Undercover: :Undercover: :Undercover: :Undercover: :Undercover: Although if you rly want to know you gotta pm me :Undercover: :Undercover:

Shanto
11-13-2008, 04:02 PM
Whoa! What a great idea Kitsune, never thought of it.

Mesmay
11-13-2008, 04:02 PM
Plus you gotta be my frend forever

Covalence
11-13-2008, 04:34 PM
those are some really nice credits
.-.

Kitsune
11-13-2008, 07:32 PM
Whoa! What a great idea Kitsune, never thought of it.
Thanks. What idea?

Plus you gotta be my frend forever
I thought I already waz.. ;-;

those are some really nice credits
.-.

^_^ Thanks

Joose
11-13-2008, 07:43 PM
I like your way with words.

Mesmay
11-14-2008, 02:14 AM
* stops the dumbass stuff *