Lixu
11-13-2008, 10:15 AM
Thank you Tawnik!

dawG
11-13-2008, 10:29 AM
Yeah that was pretty good!

Rabstar
11-13-2008, 10:45 AM
Yeh, Ur making ur anims faster...so It is a bit hard to see what is goin' on.
But nice, ^^

zawmbee
11-13-2008, 10:47 AM
That's the point.

Mesmay
11-13-2008, 10:49 AM
Background sucks majorly, the rest is fine though.

I dont like the extreme contrast in the beam though.

-Hawk-
11-13-2008, 11:16 AM
From now on your animations shall be ever respected by me. I really liked it. You ARE a veteran.

Mesmay
11-13-2008, 11:49 AM

Seriously.
Not vet.

Sorry lixu, but you're really not vet yet.

Lixu
11-13-2008, 12:15 PM
Yeah that was pretty good!

Thanks Frige!

But nice, ^^

Sorry, I was in a kind of hurry.

That's the point.

Hm?

From now on your animations shall be ever respected by me. I really liked it. You ARE a veteran.

So YOU were the one voting 1's ? :)

-Hawk-
11-13-2008, 12:22 PM
?! What 1's ? I voted no 1. I don't think I ever even voted anything on any of your animations. >=|

Lack of respect doesn't mean voting 1. >=|

Mesmay
11-13-2008, 12:38 PM
Lixu, why do you not reply to any of my messages any more.

You're so childish, its really pathetic. Just because you got a negative vote from me in a dumb poll, you start to ignore me.
Why the **** should I ever bother to try and help you any more, by giving you any serious crit if you're just going to act like a jerk.

And dont say you didnt, you replied to every other person in this thread.

Lixu
11-13-2008, 12:45 PM
?! What 1's ? I voted no 1. I don't think I ever even voted anything on any of your animations. >=|

Lack of respect doesn't mean voting 1. >=|

Hehe just kidding man :-)

Endo-K
11-13-2008, 01:17 PM
It was pretty good, but the scarf and shit is just a bit over the top with copying isn't it?
Anyway, I want to see a much longer anim from you.

Lixu
11-13-2008, 01:24 PM
It was pretty good, but the scarf and shit is just a bit over the top with copying isn't it?
Anyway, I want to see a much longer anim from you.

Dude? The competition goes about copying? Then why should I NOT add a scarf? :O

M3D
11-13-2008, 01:30 PM
Well Endo didn't know, you should make it more clear. Besides There was no point of you entering the comp because copying is ALL you do.

Well this was really too fast, no easing or anything. Yeah maybe you rushed it but still you posted so I commented. Its not bad though, keep going.

Lixu
11-13-2008, 01:32 PM
Well Endo didn't know, you should make it more clear. Besides There was no point of you entering the comp because copying is ALL you do.

Well this was really too fast, no easing or anything. Yeah maybe you rushed it but still you posted so I commented. Its not bad though, keep going.
What is your problem, I don't take animation really serious, I just animate to entertain myself, sometimes it's about copying others, but it's just for fun, I never made money out of it yet. And even still I credit all people who inspired me, please stop whining about me copying. Please

unique
11-13-2008, 09:45 PM
It's been 5 months since i've heard from Lixu.
you've changed.

Kitsune
11-13-2008, 10:32 PM
Nice animation. The ending screen sucked to be honest. The still image interacting with a movie clip thing doesn't work for me personally.

By the way, Mesmay has something to say to you:

You're so childish, its really pathetic. Just because you got a negative vote from me in a dumb poll, you start to ignore me.
Why the **** should I ever bother to try and help you any more, by giving you any serious crit if you're just going to act like a jerk.

Lixu apparently put you on the ignoring list, so I'll quote your message so he can read it because you're right! Yaya!

Hyun
11-13-2008, 11:08 PM
nice combo! It'll be perfect if you add just a little bit more easing, like just a few frames of free transform on each side.

Ssjbryando
11-14-2008, 03:45 AM

Let it go mermes, we notice he is being very very stupid. But I hope more notice. He is good at animating, but he is nowhere near epic, nowhere near vet, near w/e So hawk stop saying stupid stuff plz : P

He only comments on the ones that give him a good reply, if we start giving critz he answers very idiotic. [Good example, M3D, he just completly ignored him] But I think he put you on the ignore list O_o

Sorry Lixu I'm not even gonna bother C&Cing, although I'm probably the only one here, with Mes, Demi, and sunder that sees errors : |

Bonk
11-14-2008, 04:54 AM
although I'm probably the only one here, with Mes, Demi, and sunder that sees errors : |

uhmwrooooooooooooooooooong

Saha
11-14-2008, 05:07 AM
Lixu, I think your the only person using the ignore list.

It sucks to be you..
If you can't accept crit then just leave animating.

Your not a perfect animator, so to improve.. you need criticism.
Just animate your own style. To be an epic animator, you can't copy other people's style.

Originality is the key to style.

Bongoe
11-14-2008, 05:18 AM

You're the one screaming for his attention like a little child. You're a ****ing faggot anyway and your work sucks about as much as his does.

Tawnik
11-14-2008, 06:23 AM
You're the one screaming for his attention like a little child. You're a ****ing faggot anyway and your work sucks about as much as his does.

Shut the **** up,Lixu made this topic to hear C&C for his animation ? Are you commenting the animation ? No,you arent so gtfo,dont Judge Mesmay because you dont know how good he is.

Bongoe
11-14-2008, 06:28 AM
Shut the **** up,Lixu made this topic to hear C&C for his animation ? Are you commenting the animation ? No,you arent so gtfo,dont Judge Mesmay because you dont know how good he is.

Yea, I'll shut the **** up because some retarded nobody told me to. I don't give a shit about even giving C+C to such a poorly made animation with obviously no effort put into it. Yes, I looked at Mesmay's work and it does not merit being such a cock to this guy. It's less than average. He can not draw. He is a terrible animator. Now I suggest that you shut the **** up, you illiterate little moron.

M3D
11-14-2008, 07:37 AM
Yea, I'll shut the **** up because some retarded nobody told me to. I don't give a shit about even giving C+C to such a poorly made animation with obviously no effort put into it. Yes, I looked at Mesmay's work and it does not merit being such a cock to this guy. It's less than average. He can not draw. He is a terrible animator. Now I suggest that you shut the **** up, you illiterate little moron.

Who are you?
nub -.-

Lixu, your not as good as you think. No one likes you dude.
Your ego is gay.

You have potential though. I dont hate you, I just hate your anims. Its nothing like Nhazul's or Tension's.

kthnxandbai. end..

Bongoe
11-14-2008, 08:22 AM
Who are you?
nub -.-

Your ego is gay.

You have potential though. I dont hate you, I just hate your anims. Its nothing like Nhazul's or Tension's.

kthnxandbai. end..
OH YEAH, REAL CLEVER BRO, PUT GAY_ IN FRONT OF MY NAME. TOTAL ZINGER.

Get the **** out you aids infested retard.

-Hawk-
11-14-2008, 08:27 AM
The amount of immaturity in this thread is astounding. Gosh, you guys grow up! Comment on the animation. When you're done commenting go away. You don't have to start an argument just to make the whole thing "funnier" for yourselves. The guy asked for comments, give him comments ON HIS ANIMATION, not his ego, nobody cares about his ego in this thread (or at least shouldn't) because this is the FLASH section.

Also... I think I was kind of hurried in calling Lixu veteran... After all the style is just a replica and can be done easier than an original one. Keep on practicing, Lixu, you'll be veteran one day, but it's a bit too early to say it by now. :)

RawGreen
11-14-2008, 08:37 AM
This was pretty good, I didn't seem to like all the shakiness that took place in the camera, I know you want allot of power to show.

someone I live with got our IP address banned from sfdt, so I now can't add anything or whatsoever. I only found a few loop holes, of which once I discovered them and used them, they blocked them up. So sorry Lixu, I can't get rid of that ridicules animation I made AND I can't vote for your animation.

double whammy :(

EDIT: I'm hacking into the site now, forget what I just said up there.

Lixu
11-14-2008, 09:39 AM
Let it go mermes, we notice he is being very very stupid. But I hope more notice. He is good at animating, but he is nowhere near epic, nowhere near vet, near w/e So hawk stop saying stupid stuff plz : P

He only comments on the ones that give him a good reply, if we start giving critz he answers very idiotic. [Good example, M3D, he just completly ignored him] But I think he put you on the ignore list O_o

Sorry Lixu I'm not even gonna bother C&Cing, although I'm probably the only one here, with Mes, Demi, and sunder that sees errors : |
Just put critics in your reply, if I do not quote things doesn't mean I don't follow them up, IDK if you got Tention/Nhazul on msn but they might tell you that I have been asking them allot of tips for me to improve my beams, like you and Mesmay criticed on me, so I try to improve on that part. Also just because you hate me so much you shouldn't judge me so quick, because you think I don't appriciate OR use critics given to me, but I do. I know we have a realy bad connection with each other so just get out of my thread so we do not cause any flame wars like I would do right now if I wasn't in a good temper.

uhmwrooooooooooooooooooong

The same for you, if you don't like me don't go to my threads to cause and reply useless things like that.

Lixu, I think your the only person using the ignore list.

It sucks to be you..
If you can't accept crit then just leave animating.

Your not a perfect animator, so to improve.. you need criticism.
Just animate your own style. To be an epic animator, you can't copy other people's style.

Originality is the key to style.

Saha, there aren't original styles anymore, so stop whining about that. Also I do not use the ignore list, it's just that Mesmay makes these replies where I would go replying flaming at. And I never told anyone I was a perfect animator, in fact, I think I'm sort of medium beginner for myself, atleast with this style. And how does style matters? As long as nobody earned much money with it, it doesn't include a copyright so anyone could use it, untill it has been used for great works like anime series or what not. I animate for fun, and show it to others to help myself improve, not to get a thread full of spam and hate.

I kind of agree with you but no need for those f words, only makes more trouble. Thank you for telling me my work sucks, and how I could improve some things, I appriciate that.

Honestly, Mesmay was amazing, especially in the KMC 1, but I think he got kind of rusty or got more into fullbodies then sticks, but this is not the thread to chat about, thanks by the way for backing others up.

Relax, please.

Who are you?
nub -.-

Your ego is gay.

kthnxandbai. end..

Ok, if you don't like me, just like the others, don't post or something, or just critics. I don't think I'm good as I said before, you all just act like I can't have fun on forums when some people tell me my works are nice. And if somebody can tell if it's like Nhaz or not, its himself, and he said it looked like him especially with the scarf, so don't judge on that.

OH YEAH, REAL CLEVER BRO, PUT GAY_ IN FRONT OF MY NAME. TOTAL ZINGER.

Get the **** out you aids infested retard.

Relax, come on boy.

The amount of immaturity in this thread is astounding. Gosh, you guys grow up! Comment on the animation. When you're done commenting go away. You don't have to start an argument just to make the whole thing "funnier" for yourselves. The guy asked for comments, give him comments ON HIS ANIMATION, not his ego, nobody cares about his ego in this thread (or at least shouldn't) because this is the FLASH section.

Also... I think I was kind of hurried in calling Lixu veteran... After all the style is just a replica and can be done easier than an original one. Keep on practicing, Lixu, you'll be veteran one day, but it's a bit too early to say it by now. :)

I never said I was veteran, and stop whining about the style, please, I love it to animate and you won't stop me from doing that so give up juding me on that, critics are loved to be replied.

-Hawk-
11-14-2008, 10:05 AM
Ok that's it, I'm back to thinking you're a complete idiot. Who the hell told you anything bad about the style ?! I just said it's a bit easier, no one was whining, oh my God... James Moer... is a nice guy...

Lixu
11-14-2008, 10:08 AM
Ok that's it, I'm back to thinking you're a complete idiot. Who the hell told you anything bad about the style ?! I just said it's a bit easier, no one was whining, oh my God... James Moer... is a nice guy...

M3D did, sorry, all those quotes make me sick :-P

Rabstar
11-14-2008, 10:51 AM
But nice, ^^

Lixu, keep that in mind! ^^

Ssjbryando
11-14-2008, 11:08 AM

STFU, Mesmay CAN draw, he can draw better then most people here. He is a GREAT animator, that is also much better then most of the animators here. Everyone can improve, but he is good goood. >:C

Not kinda hurried, just wrong. No one stickpage is a pro when it comes to skill : | Veteran is like.. Idk. I guess there are some 'veterans, (If you put Pro after Vet as in skill) Then terkoiz etc, but still : D Its like everything that makes skill. Effects, movements, style, etc : D

>_< just had to say that, sorry for off topic......

Mantha
11-14-2008, 12:08 PM
Alright, guys. This thread was reported for a clean-up. I don't really think it needs a clean-up, just some people need to stop arguing. Take it to PMs. Chillax.

Lixu
11-14-2008, 12:34 PM
Ugh, alright, thank you Mantha.