View Full Version : Getter better

klassen
11-14-2008, 08:20 PM
Getting better
I think
http://img88.imageshack.us/my.php?image=randomhq6.gif

Joose
11-14-2008, 08:28 PM
No one uses ranks anymore, fall was bad, punch went through, and what was that at the end for?

klassen
11-14-2008, 08:35 PM
of course the punch went through
dont ask me why
and i dont know what the thing at the end was for either

megaanims
11-15-2008, 12:04 AM
backs were stiff head also

billster-knight
11-15-2008, 07:03 AM
umm klassen.... don't you think you shouldn't create new threads? and just post in the beginners section?

and 'Getter better' is incorrect

FoShizzle
11-15-2008, 10:21 AM
I agree with billster knight

klassen
11-15-2008, 11:00 AM
fack the begginers section
its a whole bunch of noobs that dont know anything
i know
im not getting better
and billister, dont you do the same thing as me anyway?

zawmbee
11-15-2008, 11:12 AM

THAT's WHY YOU BELONG THERE!
ooooooooooooooooooooh
Would you like some Acriflex for that burn?

klassen
11-15-2008, 11:20 AM
THAT's WHY YOU BELONG THERE!
ooooooooooooooooooooh
Would you like some Acriflex for that burn?

no thanks, i keep a spare in my pocket
and i want to be that lucky noob you said you would mentor

billster-knight
11-15-2008, 08:32 PM
i know
im not getting better

that's before kalssen, now people told me to post in the beginners thread

klassen
11-15-2008, 09:27 PM
ok
well im not going there
ill wait till im really good
then ill legaly be posting here

billster-knight
11-15-2008, 10:15 PM
lol thats illegal... read the rules

LongArm
11-15-2008, 11:27 PM
i know
im not getting better

WTF ? your pissing me off klassen. Look at yourself, your a ****ing noob too. Post in the beginner's section and don't underestimate us noobs coz we try and try to make a better animation. I don't give a **** if I get banned, protecting noobs from flaming. Now stop your shit.

billster-knight
11-15-2008, 11:31 PM
You said it yourself.... you're not getting better. So post in the beginners thread

lazlohouse
11-16-2008, 12:55 PM
Why did you make him roll on his head?

billster-knight
11-16-2008, 05:25 PM
h u h ? 0.0

klassen
11-17-2008, 05:16 PM
WTF ? your pissing me off klassen. Look at yourself, your a ****ing noob too. Post in the beginner's section and don't underestimate us noobs coz we try and try to make a better animation. I don't give a **** if I get banned, protecting noobs from flaming. Now stop your shit.

OMFB
youre that liam gay-ass!!!
I wondered why i hadnt seen any of your gay spam and 300 things around here!
youre calling me a noob?
at least im not some 28 year old making animations that suck shit
i dont really care about your proffesional suck shit-noob protecting job

billster-knight
11-17-2008, 05:18 PM
hey hey dudes.... keep the swearing down 0.0
and don't fight here

klassen
11-17-2008, 06:34 PM
and don't fight here

i dont usualy swear or fight here
but he was the retard to come into my thread and make insult me

LongArm
11-17-2008, 11:27 PM
OMFB
youre that liam gay-ass!!!
I wondered why i hadnt seen any of your gay spam and 300 things around here!
youre calling me a noob?
at least im not some 28 year old making animations that suck shit
i dont really care about your proffesional suck shit-noob protecting job

Bla bla bla.
Noob.
NOob!
Accept it .

�±�
11-17-2008, 11:34 PM
getter
better
harder
faster
stronger.
and don't fight here
It's his thread, and swearing, although foolish is fine regardless of your insipid feelings.

Also long arm, stop noobing people, you are blatantly a hypocrite, so you accept that and perhaps he'll consider his degree of noobness.
Oh wait I failed to have you comprehend any magnitude of the fact that he may have been on this website ages before your inept existence even considered scathing this forum.
Laim 213 you just become more and more idiotic.

Massive improvement klassen, well done.
I never knew you were going for another swing at it.

Scarecrow
11-18-2008, 12:46 AM
Who the **** are you?

smish
11-18-2008, 01:18 AM
The punch went thru his neck, the fall was Alright, Annd the end....Was that a failed cartwheel?

LongArm
11-18-2008, 03:03 AM
How did you know my past name ? Who the hell are you ? WTF ?

Scarecrow
11-18-2008, 04:52 AM
*coughphotobuckethostingaccountcough*

Blot
11-18-2008, 05:14 AM
it doesnt matter, there are barely any descent animators here since pf0 left *sigh* pivot is going wayy down hill here

Vorpal
11-18-2008, 11:22 AM
getter
better
harder
faster
stronger.
It's his thread, and swearing, although foolish is fine regardless of your insipid feelings.

Also long arm, stop noobing people, you are blatantly a hypocrite, so you accept that and perhaps he'll consider his degree of noobness.
Oh wait I failed to have you comprehend any magnitude of the fact that he may have been on this website ages before your inept existence even considered scathing this forum.
Laim 213 you just become more and more idiotic.

Massive improvement klassen, well done.
I never knew you were going for another swing at it.

What the ****? Seriously.
Anyways I agree with �±� and terc.
Laim213 is a douchebag and the pivot section is being filled with many generic laim's.

klassen
11-18-2008, 04:01 PM
i dunno who the new guy here is, but hes a F*** of a good talker
liam, i never heard of this long armed asshole so i looked at youre acount and i noticed youre the same loser 28 year old
terc, quit reminding me we all suck
its hurting my mellow
AND I GOT THE JAWS IN MY THREAD
oh yeah

Stormwalker
11-18-2008, 04:32 PM
Like wtf? seriously instead of solving problems you like to create more of them(that is to everybody) . Klassen everybody is telling you to go to the beginners section but you just have to be too stubborn to listen to them , like seriously , if you think that only the beginners section has noobs , look around because of people like you the section is full of them. They keep whining that they don't get c&c while in the beginner section , well you wont get much out of it as well , because you trash the forum and most of the good members leave , making this a even bigger shit hole. In the end this section turns into a swamp of diarrhea , and you drown in it because there is no one good to pull you out , theres just new people giving shit advice to each other. So you either stop and listen , try to help making this section at least a little better or just keep trashing it up. Think about it , and I'm not even trying to be offensive.

klassen
11-18-2008, 05:20 PM
Like wtf? seriously instead of solving problems you like to create more of them(that is to everybody) . Klassen everybody is telling you to go to the beginners section but you just have to be too stubborn to listen to them , like seriously , if you think that only the beginners section has noobs , look around because of people like you the section is full of them. They keep whining that they don't get c&c while in the beginner section , well you wont get much out of it as well , because you trash the forum and most of the good members leave , making this a even bigger shit hole. In the end this section turns into a swamp of diarrhea , and you drown in it because there is no one good to pull you out , theres just new people giving shit advice to each other. So you either stop and listen , try to help making this section at least a little better or just keep trashing it up. Think about it , and I'm not even trying to be offensive.

i can tell youre not being offensive by the way you tell me off lol
i know
ok
its a hole of diareaha
im not the only one not posting there
ill try going there
i need a mentor though
any takers?

billster-knight
11-18-2008, 05:51 PM
What the ****? Seriously.
Anyways I agree with �±� and terc.
Laim213 is a douchebag and the pivot section is being filled with many generic laim's.

hehe even if liam's my friend i kinda agree with you guys hehe sorry liam

Rabstar
11-18-2008, 10:00 PM

Totally agreee with STW. ^^
7/10 times, I always give CC in the beginners section..Just go there, It doesnt hurt.

And now, instead of solving these gay problems, ur 'causing more of them...And it has now got you banned. +.+

Just post there (beginners section), (if u get unbanned..) it wont hurt.

�±�
11-18-2008, 10:03 PM
i need a mentor though
any takers?

i dunno who the new guy here is, but hes a F*** of a good talker

Why thank you, I appreciate that a grand portion.
I attempt to sharpen my vocabulary to high potency.
I may pm you an offer to mentor.

Saha
11-18-2008, 10:22 PM
â��‚±â�� what the hell is up with the name?

Vorpal
11-18-2008, 10:32 PM
â��‚±â�� what the hell is up with the name?

Then again, describe what a saha would be, or a laim213 or even a klassen? <3
Anyways klassen when you get unbanned you can read all this crap.

klassen
11-19-2008, 05:58 PM
Then again, describe what a saha would be, or a laim213 or even a klassen? <3
Anyways klassen when you get unbanned you can read all this crap.

klassen is my last name
i got banned for spam
where did that some from?
lol
well i learned my lesson
ill swear at them on msn or something
mr uh......... guy with forein name, i didnt know you even pivoted!
are you some old member or something?
but i would indeed like to be mentored

kinto
11-19-2008, 06:08 PM
Holy ****KKCKCKKCC god damn your signature made me laugh so damn hard. NecroticMannequin.

klassen
11-19-2008, 07:12 PM
Holy ****KKCKCKKCC god damn your signature made me laugh so damn hard. NecroticMannequin.

thank you for spamming my thread
i needed more of that
go on msn you fag

billster-knight
11-19-2008, 07:21 PM
klassen is my last name
i got banned for spam
where did that some from?
lol
well i learned my lesson
ill swear at them on msn or something
mr uh......... guy with forein name, i didnt know you even pivoted!
are you some old member or something?
but i would indeed like to be mentored

good thing you learned what im trying to say!

klassen
11-20-2008, 03:50 PM
i have no idea what youre trying to say

billster-knight
11-20-2008, 05:42 PM
i was trying to say stop swearing,spamming, and post in the beginners thread!

Mki10
11-23-2008, 09:30 PM
good job That was pretty cool

klassen
11-24-2008, 06:23 PM
good job That was pretty cool

why thank you
billister, stop making points

eoeo
11-26-2008, 12:17 PM
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓homer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!! ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓homer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓homer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓homer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓homer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓homer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ▒▒▒▓░░░░▓░░░░▓ ▒▒▓░░░░░░▓░▓░▓▒▒▓░░░░░░▓░░░▓ homer!!!!!!!!!!!!! ▒▒▓░░▓░░░▓▓▓▓ ▒▒▒▓░░░░▓▒▒▒▒▓ homer!!!!!!!!!!!!! ▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▓ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓ ▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓ ▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓ ▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓ ▒▒▒▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓ ▒▒▒▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓ ▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▓ ▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓

eoeo
11-26-2008, 12:17 PM
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓ ▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓ ▒▒▒▓░░░░▓░░░░▓ ▒▒▓░░░░░░▓░▓░▓▒▒▓░░░░░░▓░░░▓ ▒▒▓░░▓░░░▓▓▓▓ ▒▒▒▓░░░░▓▒▒▒▒▓ ▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▓ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓ ▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓ ▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓ ▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓ ▒▒▒▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓ ▒▒▒▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓ ▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▓ ▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓

Bonk
11-26-2008, 04:37 PM
Close this thread, quick.

Weird shit is happening!

klassen
11-28-2008, 11:26 AM
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓homer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!! ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓homer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓homer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓homer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓homer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓homer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ▒▒▒▓░░░░▓░░░░▓ ▒▒▓░░░░░░▓░▓░▓▒▒▓░░░░░░▓░░░▓ homer!!!!!!!!!!!!! ▒▒▓░░▓░░░▓▓▓▓ ▒▒▒▓░░░░▓▒▒▒▒▓ homer!!!!!!!!!!!!! ▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▓ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓ ▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓ ▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓ ▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓ ▒▒▒▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓ ▒▒▒▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓ ▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▓ ▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓

this is the most high tech spam i have ever seen