PDA

View Full Version : Demonical

Scorpioxxx
03-12-2008, 04:05 PM
Right, project rage is scrapped due to it sucking cock, better remove it from my sig soon. So anyway, I've been half arsing a storyboard for an animation, storyboarding/planing is a rare thing for me and I'd like to here sugestions for this thing.

General stuff;

Title; Demonical, until a better name is thrown at me.
FPS; 24, unless people think that the preview (when made) is too slow.
Dimensions; 350x200 or something similar, depends on wether people think bigger or smaller.

Story/plan;

Crazy guy in cell, due for execution, goes beserk when guards come for him and runs the **** out, killing as he goes. When he gets out of the jail, everything is distorted and theres a wierd guy standing there. He starts running away but is hit buy a dart, falling unconcious. Wakes up with scaled skin in the same ****ed up area, note left on the ground next to him says 'he has 24 hours to find the door or death will ensue'. The generic demon thingys start attacking him but is scaled skin defendes him as he fights.

Planing on letting him find the door but continuing it if people like it.

So any suggestions for;

title
dimensions
background (i'll be doing them myself)
menu
songs, preferable with minimal lyrics or not based around the lyrics.
demons (the enemies)
weapons he may find/take from enemies
main char's name

Any ideas I use will be noted in the credits

Rather Cheesy
03-12-2008, 05:15 PM
Title: Demonic

dimensions: 550x300 [My personal fav deminsions]

background (i'll be doing them myself): I'm not good with back grounds

menu: Picture of a cell with a brutally murdered inmate or guard in it. With the demonic symbol painted on the wall or ground in blood. OR. A picture of the door with the demonic symbol painted in blood on it.

demons (the enemies): Du Hast is nice and brutal. I can't think of any other just off the top of my head. I'll come up with more later I'm sure...

weapons he may find/take from enemies: Shot gun of course. Horns from some of the demons fashioned into weapons, or the horns themselves. Police baton or Tazer at the beginning. Perhaps a pistol when hes still in the jail house. A shank to start [makeshift knife usually made with a razor blade melted into some plastic handle such as a tooth brush. its a generic prison weapon]

main char's name: Earl. [I don't have a good character name]

Is this going to be fullbody or sticks with details?

Vincent
03-12-2008, 05:43 PM
For the background just have a big empty white room, to me that's sounds pretty decent

and everything else just listen to RC he's got pretty good suggestions

Rather Cheesy
03-12-2008, 06:13 PM
Did you even read his post xekia? Its going to take place in a jail house then out side in a city or town. Backgrounds are required.

@ Scorpio; please don't name the main character Earl Xp

Scorpioxxx
03-13-2008, 04:45 PM
Title: Demonic

dimensions: 550x300 [My personal fav deminsions]

background (i'll be doing them myself): I'm not good with back grounds

menu: Picture of a cell with a brutally murdered inmate or guard in it. With the demonic symbol painted on the wall or ground in blood. OR. A picture of the door with the demonic symbol painted in blood on it.

demons (the enemies): Du Hast is nice and brutal. I can't think of any other just off the top of my head. I'll come up with more later I'm sure...

weapons he may find/take from enemies: Shot gun of course. Horns from some of the demons fashioned into weapons, or the horns themselves. Police baton or Tazer at the beginning. Perhaps a pistol when hes still in the jail house. A shank to start [makeshift knife usually made with a razor blade melted into some plastic handle such as a tooth brush. its a generic prison weapon]

main char's name: Earl. [I don't have a good character name]

Is this going to be fullbody or sticks with details?

Sticks at first and I'll be making an atempt to skin them later and if it works, i'll be going with that. For backgrounds I ment ideas for the whole distorted universe thing.

For the background just have a big empty white room, to me that's sounds pretty decent

and everything else just listen to RC he's got pretty good suggestions

Thanks for reading what I typed, plain backgrounds are someing i've over used.

Did you even read his post xekia? Its going to take place in a jail house then out side in a city or town. Backgrounds are required.

@ Scorpio; please don't name the main character Earl Xp

Yea, the names all I really need now, plus some bad-ass music.

Rather Cheesy
03-13-2008, 04:59 PM
The distorted universe should look like the normal universe except the sky is plain white.

All the buildings and such should be wobbly and such sort of like Dr. Seuss.

All the colors should be brighter, so if you have like a darkish red stop sign then it should become bright red, the darkish plain green of cash should become bright green, etc.

All the colors should also run together, like a kid having trouble drawing between the lines.

All the expressions of the people in the universe [not counting the demons and such, like the residents of the universe.] should have over exaggerated expressions. Like uber happy faces, really mad faces, etc.

I don't know about a name for the character and I need to think of some more bad ass music.

He should run into hank or perhaps tricky [the clown] from madness

Scorpioxxx
03-13-2008, 05:18 PM
I'm making music myself, to lazy to find one that fits my needs exactly. Universe idea is good, but if this works as i've panned it, it'll be all evil and crap, musics 21s done so i may let you hear it if you go on MSN >_>

TATER_NUTZZ
03-13-2008, 09:42 PM
i know you said that you were making your own music but i found a song and thought i would post it and you can use it if you wan the song is
So Cold - breaking benjamin nad here are the lyrics:

"So Cold"

Crowded streets are cleared away
One by One
Hollow heroes separate
As they run

You're so cold
Keep your hand in mine
Wise men wonder while
Strong men die

[Chorus]

Show me how it ends it's alright
Show me how defenseless you really are
satisfied and empty inside
Well, that's alright, let's give this another try

If you find your family, don't you cry
In this land of make-believe, dead and dry

You're so cold, but you feel alive
Lay your hand on me one last time

[Chorus x2]

It's alright [x9]

Rather Cheesy
03-13-2008, 09:59 PM
Why don't you just post a link to a place where we can hear it, cause its not about the lyrics, its about the sound.

Sorry Scorpio for not getting on MSN... I was out of the house...

EDIT: PM the song ^_^

Scorpioxxx
03-14-2008, 01:32 PM
Why don't you just post a link to a place where we can hear it, cause its not about the lyrics, its about the sound.

Sorry Scorpio for not getting on MSN... I was out of the house...

EDIT: PM the song ^_^

once I got it fixed to work with the anim, still mucking around with it.