PDA

View Full Version : [SsjB] 2 Animations

Ssjbryando
11-18-2008, 10:28 AM
Well, long time no seen O_o. Started animating again, after roleplaying, gaming etc lol. Quickly cooked these up.

1. http://www.trportfolio.net/upload/view_upload.php?id=765936 [Finished]
2. http://www.trportfolio.net/upload/view_upload.php?id=886134 [An unfinished, short O_o] Btw if you look at this one from like, not at the arms, it looks like there wobbly. But there not, if you just look at em >_>

Yea, I see the obvious mistakes, but still C&C if you want. [I know the thunder sound sucks]

-Hawk-
11-18-2008, 10:39 AM
First one : Sooo smoooth, and other than that I can see no mistakes. I really don't know what advice I could possibly give you, it was very good. :)

The second one... you should make the deaths more spectacular, add a little blood or something since he kills by sword.

Ssjbryando
11-18-2008, 10:41 AM
I spend 10 seconds on the second one. But it was over a second, so I thought why not show it. You guys don't need to C&C that one, since it needs to edited lots.

Not that I'm gonna continue it.

Thanks for the comment. (I CAN'T bloody (what) edit)

RawGreen
11-18-2008, 10:45 AM
very hot :3 The reactions were practically perfect.

you should update your avatar, btw.

Ssjbryando
11-18-2008, 10:47 AM
LOL you're right. That is old lolo, like half year ago, I drew it quickly O____o it looks noobish to death.

Thanks. They were ok.

dawG
11-18-2008, 11:15 AM
Yeah they were ok.
Much better than just ok, they were great, yo.

Ssjbryando
11-18-2008, 12:02 PM
O_o lol.

Thanks =] Some more motivational comments/ C%C?

dawG
11-18-2008, 12:18 PM
Now you think i'm some kind of retard.

Tawnik
11-18-2008, 12:33 PM
Your animations are soooooooooooo smoooooooooooth,I really enjoy watching all of your works.But there's one thing you should work on,the particles.

Ssjbryando
11-18-2008, 12:34 PM
Now you think i'm some kind of retard.

Not really : D just, I thought you first thought it was just ok. Then you made a joke thing? maybe, about it not being just ok (as in you said it sarcastically) then saying it was great O_o

Or something. that's why I ''O_o'' ed. lol

:D Yes

Aycaramba
11-18-2008, 02:24 PM
Smooth, every movement was perfect.
The explosions suck though, you need to work on that (I think, haven't seen any explosion tests by you).

uppercut
11-18-2008, 02:30 PM
OMG SSJB!!! I HAVE NO WORDS TO EXPLAIN THIS ( part from what i first said "OMG SSJB!!!" =P)

Ssjbryando
11-18-2008, 02:36 PM
Your animations are soooooooooooo smoooooooooooth,I really enjoy watching all of your works.But there's one thing you should work on,the particles.

Thanks dawg. There were no particles? O_o. Well, the thunder BUT. I just alphad that in a quick second (Seriously, this is not an excuse, although I probably still suck at them) I rushed that lighting thing.

Love <3

Smooth, every movement was perfect.
The explosions suck though, you need to work on that (I think, haven't seen any explosion tests by you).

Wow thanks. Lol, shuz. Actually, even though I say it myself, My FIRST explosion everybody loved/liked. I'm good at explosions, less good at particles of random sort. I WILL make an effects test, just to show you guys I can do explosions too.

That was just smoke at the end one, : P so yea. Smoke (Tweened) the end because I was lazy, the rest wasn't tweened though.

OMG SSJB!!! I HAVE NO WORDS TO EXPLAIN THIS ( part from what i first said "OMG SSJB!!!" =P)

lol, wow, thanks. You own man =]

You guys made me happy, like really. I now expect a C&Cer to step in, that sees all the good comments and will say a lot of negative things : D (Like I always do)

Mesmay
11-18-2008, 02:55 PM
You guys made me happy, like really. I now expect a C&Cer to step in, that sees all the good comments and will say a lot of negative things : D (Like I always do)

You called?

Right, there are a couple of things I wanna point out.
First of all, anim one. The movement of the stick whilst he was being grabbed telekinetically was to slow, and it didnt fit with the arm's movement. It shouldve had more powerful "negative easing". (basically start slow but then speed up)
The foot of the last stick who jumped on the ball actually went into the ball whereas all the others actually didnt.Also the particales were below average imo :/ they couldve been made to look so much more powerful with some subtle screen shaking. Also, the hits on the stick whilst charged with electricity couldve had some screen shakes too. You should also reconsider leaving the bg like that, lines are overlapping and it all looks quite rushed.
The smoke was rushed, at least blur it somewhat if you are not going to fbf it.
The teleports were also slightly bland also that did work, because any particles may have been distracting.

Second anim. The appearance of the stick was once again not too interesting. Also, there wasnt blood where a guy seemed to get hacked with a sword. Also the hit wasnt very powerful and also some rubble appeared, yet there was nothing which the rubble actually came from. The block didnt seem like much of a block because the forcefield type thing overlapped it and it was hard to see. A screenshake couldve worked. The bg was simple yet somewhat effective. Therer wasnt much to crit because it was short.

I liked them though, I just felt like nitpicking.

Ssjbryando
11-18-2008, 03:08 PM
This was a test Mesmay. I know there are things wrong, and you're right about some. (The telekinesis I thought was good though, it DID build up speed) I was really lazy near the end (Bassically with the thunder thing) and just alphad because I wanted to get over it. And did the particles quick. (although there arn't really.. A lot of particles. Only At the beginning? For one slash? O_o that's it. The rest is a line alpha.

And don't C&C on the second one ._. its unfinished like I said, I know there should be blood. But that's invalids, since many don't use blood. Its realistic, but its not necessary.

Thanks though. Unblocked you htw >_> you mood ruined. (joke, thanks)

Mesmay
11-18-2008, 03:14 PM
You asked for C&C, I gave it.
:s

Ssjbryando
11-18-2008, 03:22 PM
You asked for C&C, I gave it.
:s

[EDIT BUTTON DOESNT WORK]

I know, I said thanks. Although I'm just explaining, that I saw the flaws (The smoke etc) But didn't wanna edit.

More comments :)

Mesmay
11-18-2008, 03:28 PM
Maybe picky, but still things you should consider.
:/

*leaves*

Kensei
11-18-2008, 04:26 PM
Yay ssjb good to see you animating again .

You know I like your movements and smoothness and stuffz but the effects need work :P. Try experimenting moaw but nice kakashi special thing :3.

Oh and use more gradient fills for the backgrounds and less thick bold lines

Hyun
11-18-2008, 09:33 PM
SSJB <3
I like yo style yo.

You already know all of your faults so I guess there's no real reason to state them again xD

Good job man. Make more animations dammit!

unique
11-18-2008, 09:57 PM
Bodies disappeared at the end.
Rest was good.

Ssjbryando
11-19-2008, 01:22 AM
Thanks guys. Yea, I will make an effect test, showing that I can make those >_> And you guys can C&C them or w/e.

More comments? :3

Clips
11-19-2008, 04:20 AM
no need for more commentz i dont think but i like your animations
you've improved the speed in your animations and they r looking sweet now
the telekenesis maybe would of looked better if you took a frame out or something, fine as it is though

Bonk
11-19-2008, 04:36 AM
The second one was epic, but the first one was much less skillful, with good easing but few actual big movements.

Still good though.

Ssjbryando
11-19-2008, 10:48 AM
The second one was epic, but the first one was much less skillful, with good easing but few actual big movements.

Still good though.

Second? It only had like 2 slashes.

Thanks =]