PDA

View Full Version : Training {STW}

Stormwalker
11-18-2008, 10:56 AM
Yeah havent made anything in a while and stuff before this came bad , but I guess this is quite decent and I decided to post it , enjoy. I didnt bother fixing any flaws aswell , and I wont.

http://uploaded.pivothost.org/stormwalker/Traininggp9e2.gif
http://uploaded.pivothost.org/stormwalker/Traininggp9e2.gif

Rabstar
11-18-2008, 11:42 AM
I frikkin' love it. No wonder u were High interz!!

zawmbee
11-18-2008, 11:43 AM
He isn't vets, fag.
Never was.

poppetje3D
11-18-2008, 11:43 AM
I love the part wen he stands on his hands...

Rabstar
11-18-2008, 11:44 AM
He isn't vets, fag.
Never was.

Shit, srsly? Fine. He is interz... -.-

*edits post*

Stormwalker
11-18-2008, 03:43 PM
I see , well personally I didn't like the bit where he stood up on his hands but w/e. More comments?

Saha
11-19-2008, 02:29 AM
It was pretty awesome.

It was pretty stiff at some places.
The physics were wrong when he did the hand stand.

The moves lacked power or anticipation.

The first punch lacked physics.
Reaction was awesome, though.

Blot
11-19-2008, 03:57 AM
i think the reaction of the bag was amazingly well done...... i didnt see any physics problems or power problems...... good easing and yer loved the handstand

Stormwalker
11-19-2008, 07:20 AM
Thanks for the comments and I guess thanks for the c&c but I don't really need that c&c now days c&c is politely shitting on someones animation , its not really about helping anymore.

Rabstar
11-19-2008, 07:35 AM
Thanks for the comments and I guess thanks for the c&c but I don't really need that c&c now days c&c is politely shitting on someones animation , its not really about helping anymore.

lol, I dont think noone has noticed that...lol

I liked the anim though..Just, well, the back was a bit stiff when he was going into the handstand..

Was that shitting? xD

Stormwalker
11-19-2008, 09:45 AM
lol, I dont think noone has noticed that...lol

I liked the anim though..Just, well, the back was a bit stiff when he was going into the handstand..

Was that shitting? xD

No , you told me where and what was stiff.

zawmbee
11-19-2008, 11:02 AM
Ok, CC you want?
It was fairy decent, but the movements looked like you shat them out onto the desktop, they were really stiff, the kicks seemed so impossibly spaced it lacked realism and fluidity, notice the awkward kick, leading into a normal stance, it wasn't really ... realistic i guess. It bugged me, like the end stance.
The power was on right, i could believe it and it was animated pretty well expect for the faulty floating and stiffness.
Overall, good stuff, you haven't animated in ages and your bringing sexy back ;D

Stormwalker
11-19-2008, 11:55 AM
;D yay ty , now thats what I'm talking about , your pointing stuff out , so that actually helps me <3