PDA

View Full Version : 3 Kick Tests in 1 only $1.99

.Busted
11-18-2008, 08:03 PM
Seriously, you owe me 2 bucks.

http://www.trportfolio.net/upload/view_upload.php?id=237114

I'm doing the 3rd test tomorrow, then I'll update it.

C&C please.

Omega
11-18-2008, 08:16 PM
Cash or credit?

.Busted
11-18-2008, 08:26 PM
Cash or credit?
Either, but if you C&C the animation its free.

Saha
11-18-2008, 08:27 PM
Not worth to be bought.

You need to make a longer kick test. With realistic movements.

.Busted
11-18-2008, 08:40 PM
Not worth to be bought.

You need to make a longer kick test. With realistic movements.
How can I make realistic movements. How was the movements unrealistic?

Seriously, I'm starting to think this forum doesn't know what constructive critisism means.

Hyun
11-18-2008, 09:11 PM
- Those 2 tests looked identical, just different colored sticks. Make more variety and make it longer before posting.

- Work on easing the movements a lot more: Starting slow, going fast, ending slow.

- The first one, he "glides" forwards during the kick. Keep him stationary to the ground

- The second one had a lot of resizing during the end.

- You need to work on stick construction, drawing every part of the body and not just connecting the forearm/arm in one line.

- I charge $3.99 to give good c&c + $0.56 for tax + $1.50 typing tax + $2.50/hour labor fee.

- *holds out hand* ...Nice doing business with you :D

.Busted
11-18-2008, 09:22 PM
- Those 2 tests looked identical, just different colored sticks. Make more variety and make it longer before posting.

- Work on easing the movements a lot more: Starting slow, going fast, ending slow.

- The first one, he "glides" forwards during the kick. Keep him stationary to the ground

- The second one had a lot of resizing during the end.

- You need to work on stick construction, drawing every part of the body and not just connecting the forearm/arm in one line.

- I charge $3.99 to give good c&c + $0.56 for tax + $1.50 typing tax + $2.50/hour labor fee.

- *holds out hand* ...Nice doing business with you :D
Oh sh-

Thanks, but I still don't know what you mean by stick construction practice. Do you mean I just sit there and practice drawing sticks?

Hyun
11-18-2008, 09:26 PM
not really sit there for hours drawing sticks, but just take time to draw out every single limb and make sure we can see the bicep,forearm,thigh,shin,feet,body, and head all separately. Like right now the way you draw your arm, its -just- an arm, not bicep and forearm. It's kinda hard to explain in text... anyone have a stick construction tut to link this man?

.Busted
11-18-2008, 09:30 PM
not really sit there for hours drawing sticks, but just take time to draw out every single limb and make sure we can see the bicep,forearm,thigh,shin,feet,body, and head all separately. Like right now the way you draw your arm, its -just- an arm, not bicep and forearm. It's kinda hard to explain in text... anyone have a stick construction tut to link this man?
Its okay, I see what your saying, thanks. =D

Saha
11-19-2008, 05:23 AM
How can I make realistic movements. How was the movements unrealistic?

Seriously, I'm starting to think this forum doesn't know what constructive critisism means.

Don't blame the whole forum just because a person is too direct.