Saha
11-20-2008, 12:27 AM
http://www.swfme.com/view/1068302

Its incomplete cause I got bored of it.

Atleast its lengthy?

Rabstar
11-20-2008, 12:29 AM
ahh! i died! :(
lol, it seemed...wel...a bit sketchy, and the names were like, only 2 milliseconds long..

Saha
11-20-2008, 12:31 AM
I didn't bother adding the names longer. But, this is a first mania. Actually, it isn't even considered a mania.

But meh. I tried the best

Bonk
11-20-2008, 12:33 AM
Well its better than anything else you've done so far, so thats great.

But it was a bit sketchy like said, and everything that happened seemed to go way too fast, especially the close ups.

And, lol, this isn't really lengthy ;]

Rabstar
11-20-2008, 12:34 AM
It is lengthy, for newbs..lol...^^
Just like mee!!

Clips
11-20-2008, 01:15 AM
and meeeeeeee
but i havent made a mania or atleast tried one yet, i really suck at actually starting an animation good
this is probably the best u have done, but as everyone said super fast

unique
11-20-2008, 01:53 AM
Add me, i'm a faggot.

dawG
11-20-2008, 11:12 AM
Dude we know.

Well, the anim was okay I guess, pretty confusing.

Vincent
11-20-2008, 12:31 PM
I had to watch it over about 7 times to get all the details. You should have practiced more before trying a mania :/. There where no heads, the sticks where a bit wobbly, the names went WAY to fast, and you don't wanna build a reputation that's "Starting mania joinz it" *people join* *3 days later "meh, bored of it. Least it was like 28 seconds long :D"

You should practice more on basic effects and keeping you're head focused on the project so you don't get bored of it 3 days later.

Saha
11-20-2008, 05:49 PM
Thanks. I know that affect something. I couldn't just abandon it then everybody would be thinking I'm too lazy to even do something.

RawGreen
11-21-2008, 08:01 AM
I had to watch it over about 7 times to get all the details. You should have practiced more before trying a mania :/. There where no heads, the sticks where a bit wobbly, the names went WAY to fast, and you don't wanna build a reputation that's "Starting mania joinz it" *people join* *3 days later "meh, bored of it. Least it was like 28 seconds long :D"

You should practice more on basic effects and keeping you're head focused on the project so you don't get bored of it 3 days later.

I shoulda practiced more before starting a mania ;_;

no matter how much I improve, I get the nagging feeling that I should improve just a little bit more. But I manage to stay calm, not clammy(pun intended).
I got 20 seconds off for a collab entry in 2 days, but meh........meh.......uh,....

right, anyways, keep up the good work, maybe finish it, or give me a tie...