PDA

View Full Version : Force, reactions [Strills]

Strills
11-20-2008, 01:53 PM
http://www.trportfolio.net/upload/view_upload.php?id=137245

I had some fun doing this. Especially the ending kick.

cc please

Vincent
11-20-2008, 01:55 PM
Whats with the broken link?

Strills
11-20-2008, 01:58 PM
fix 'd

Vincent
11-20-2008, 02:04 PM
Those sounds where soooo loud it hurt my ears >.<...

The kick one had the best reaction, so did the super punch. The way he just threw his whole body into the punch show's force but it make's it look a bit awkward. Like if I tried to punch like that I bet I would hurt something.

The test's where good, I'd practice form (the way you're stick punch's).

M3D
11-20-2008, 02:14 PM
<3 the uppercut.

Ssjbryando
11-20-2008, 02:39 PM
Those sounds where soooo loud it hurt my ears >.<...

The kick one had the best reaction, so did the super punch. The way he just threw his whole body into the punch show's force but it make's it look a bit awkward. Like if I tried to punch like that I bet I would hurt something.

The test's where good, I'd practice form (the way you're stick punch's).

I don't think so at all. The kick had little force, but it did so much damage, how can that be the best.

I mean, it was the best animated yes, but when talking about realism.

I like em all though. At times the arms seem to like, spin real wobbly-fast though O_o.

Endo-K
11-20-2008, 03:33 PM
Haha I thought the kick thing was hilarious. Great job.

Hyun
11-20-2008, 06:50 PM
the uppercut was great! The shin kick looked too weak for him to hurt like that... REALLY cock that leg back and SHATTER THAT LEG!

good job!

Rabstar
11-21-2008, 12:07 AM
zloved the kick, seemed funny.
Nice job strills. I really think you should make another super long animation, like Gladiator, you would have gotton onto the front page, IMO.

Strills
11-21-2008, 01:15 AM
Lmfao originally I wanted to make a hard kick at the feet, for making reactions to that is really hard. Although the kick got hella too weak, so I just had some fun. I know it's not realistic at all, and it wasnt meant to be either. :l

The first punch is a fail btw.

Bonk
11-21-2008, 01:17 AM
It looked a bit weak, but it was all good except pink's recoil reactions after the first few, which were choppy and sucked.

Tawnik
11-21-2008, 06:53 AM
Good,nice.I like it :D

RawGreen
11-21-2008, 07:37 AM
Lmfao originally I wanted to make a hard kick at the feet, for making reactions to that is really hard.

not too hard, just show shock coming from the foot and up. A good stomp on the foot will send a guy at a stray and erect angle(no pun intended), the result of which "falling over" after getting kicked or hopping around like you had "if" the angle of shock taken is more erect and not strayed.

nice shin kick btw.

Strills
11-21-2008, 08:31 AM
not too hard, just show shock coming from the foot and up. A good stomp on the foot will send a guy at a stray and erect angle(no pun intended), the result of which "falling over" after getting kicked or hopping around like you had "if" the angle of shock taken is more erect and not strayed.

nice shin kick btw.

Sorry, but I didnt get anything of that.