PDA

View Full Version : how am i emproving?

Death Angel
03-13-2008, 01:59 PM
This is my anim and i hope im enproving...

http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/5886/perfectrateuc4.gif (http://imageshack.us)

___
No spelling lessons for me ^_^

Death Angel
03-13-2008, 02:01 PM
Btw i dont think the head falling was realistick enouth:(

___

leo4life
03-13-2008, 02:22 PM
everything wasnt realistice enough, u dont got no physics in it, physics is, how far ur neas bend down before u jump, or how far ur arm goes back before u punch, so yea, pretty bad, sorry =/

invertin
03-13-2008, 02:35 PM
leo, please spell properly. I don't care how good you can animate, I can't take anyone seriously if they use "u".

NOW THEN: Don't worry about blood yet, wait for a bit, I liked the jump, but the actual death could have used some work.

And about that blood thing I said- If you really want to do blood, ignore me. Kay?

=Rock=
03-13-2008, 06:57 PM
umm, i dont think the part where his head gets cut off looks realistic. the head and body fall REALLY fast like 1 second after his head gets chopped off. look at it closer.

leo4life
03-13-2008, 07:02 PM
leo, please spell properly. I don't care how good you can animate, I can't take anyone seriously if they use "u".

NOW THEN: Don't worry about blood yet, wait for a bit, I liked the jump, but the actual death could have used some work.

And about that blood thing I said- If you really want to do blood, ignore me. Kay?

what is this? colledge?, its the freaking internet, i dont feel like typing a 3 letter word when i can just type 1,

pivotfreak747
03-13-2008, 07:19 PM
it was ok but u need a little work on jumping and landing and like wat everyone else said work on physics

Gavel
03-13-2008, 08:51 PM
what is this? colledge?, its the freaking internet, i dont feel like typing a 3 letter word when i can just type 1,

What so now it's so much work to type in two extra letters? Geez, what a bitch. And no, because it's the internet that doesn't mean you type incoherently like a 6 year old who just found out what a keyboard is. This is a forum, not a text message or an AIM chat, remember? Honestly, is it so much work for you to write out the word "you" instead of removing two letters from it?

name:ace
03-14-2008, 02:57 AM
Yah...he jumps up into the air and stops and falls down in a straight verticle line
I am still here incase youve been celebrating
I just dont come here often because I dont have any new anim.s

MonsterBreath12
03-14-2008, 07:45 PM

shut up dude, be thankfull hes atleast hes using proper grammar so you could understans whaadafuxx hes saying.

Apples
03-14-2008, 08:22 PM
Well first, you ****ing spelt 'improving' wrong.
And second, the animation is too stiff and the blood is fail.

Death Angel
03-15-2008, 02:11 AM
Here were the probloms i realized to late :blood wasnt so good and the head fell the exacly ofiset direction of wich it was suppost to...and i know i cant spell thats y i put "No spelling lessons for me ^_^" message after my posts now o and about the "u" i think ppl have to tipe what they whant aslong as others understand am

___

Morbon
03-15-2008, 11:21 AM
i thought he fell too fast, i tihnk he should just stand there, then his head falls off, blood spurts out then he falls clumsily over. thats how i wouldve done it

Covalence
03-15-2008, 11:29 AM
Here were the probloms i realized to late :blood wasnt so good and the head fell the exacly ofiset direction of wich it was suppost to...and i know i cant spell thats y i put "No spelling lessons for me ^_^" message after my posts now o and about the "u" i think ppl have to tipe what they whant aslong as others understand am

___

I didn't understand anything you just said.

Is it so hard to type correctly on a ****ing forum?

legalace
03-15-2008, 03:20 PM
It doesnt ****ing matter as long as you can under stand it...every type of fourm you dont see people say"HI THIER...oops i mean HI THERE"and have time to correct themselves most people dont have the time..ill admit that somepeople do but ALOT OF THE PLAYERS WANT TO TYPE FAST Because they dont have time...maybe they do and they are lazy but if more and more stand up to this "Spelling lesson" then this thread will rather end up in the trash can ...no body is perfect...

animation:Good but, When he got cut in the head.. it was a 3 second reaction...you want it to be cut right away...and not to make it live..

btw:if you guys still want to talk about it..MAKE A THREAD NOT HERE!

LakE
03-15-2008, 03:37 PM
It doesnt ****ing matter as long as you can under stand it...evry type of game/fourms you dont see people say"HI THIER...oops i mean HI THERE"and have time to correct themselves most people dont have the time..ill admit that somepeople do but ALOT OF THE PLAYERS WANT TO TYPE FAST Becuz they dont have time...maybe they do and they are lazy but if more and more stand up to this "Spelling lesson" then this thread will rather end up in the trash can ...no body is perfect...

animation:Good but, When he got cut in the head.. it was a 3 second reaction...you want it to be cut right away...and not to make it live..

btw:if you guys still want to talk about it..MAKE A THREAD NOT HERE!

Shut up, please?
This isn't a game, so you don't need to type faster. This is a forum, nobody is waiting for you to reply in 3 seconds flat. You have all the time in the world to spell "The" right. Use it. You do all look like idiots when you talk; "Lyk dis". They aren't even words.

On topic however, basics. Obviously, Learn them. It was quite terrible. Look at some tutorials and save us time.
Thanks.

legalace
03-15-2008, 03:57 PM
Shut up, please?
This isn't a game, so you don't need to type faster. This is a forum, nobody is waiting for you to reply in 3 seconds flat. You have all the time in the world to spell "The" right. Use it. You do all look like idiots when you talk; "Lyk dis". They aren't even words.

On topic however, basics. Obviously, Learn them. It was quite terrible. Look at some tutorials and save us time.
Thanks.

the 3 second reaction is for the animation...learn to read....
AND WTF IS "YOU DO ALL" i think somebody isnt using his own rule...and USE COMMAS! these things "," you type fast to...nobody can stay perfect so stop ****ing yelling at people for their grammer mistakes....

Back to animation: as i said earlier, you need to fix that...other than that you got it good..

LakE
03-15-2008, 04:06 PM
the 3 second reaction is for the animation...learn to read....
AND WTF IS "YOU DO ALL" i think somebody isnt using his own rule...and USE COMMAS! these things "," you type fast to...nobody can stay perfect so stop ****ing yelling at people for their grammer mistakes....

Back to animation: as i said earlier, you need to fix that...other than that you got it good..

I do use commas, hence why these things being everywhere. Stop using so many eclipses (That's "..." you use every word)
I'm not going to argue with you, i feel my IQ slowly decreasing as i type this towards you.
Also, learn to read. I didn't say "YOU DO ALL" in the context you seem to think. It's aimed at all the idiots who can't spell. Realise when somebody is being civil and not "yelling" aswell. Do yourself a favour, Stay in school.

I realise i'm not exactly a "Respected member" but what the **** is with all these dimwitted noobs lately? Somebody needs to abuse the modding system and ban all these bitches, because it's annoying.
All these noobs posting their poor anims start arguments about lack of grammar.

legalace
03-15-2008, 04:25 PM
I do use commas, hence why these things being everywhere. Stop using so many eclipses (That's "..." you use every word)
I'm not going to argue with you, i feel my IQ slowly decreasing as i type this towards you.
Also, learn to read. I didn't say "YOU DO ALL" in the context you seem to think. It's aimed at all the idiots who can't spell. Realise when somebody is being civil and not "yelling" aswell. Do yourself a favour, Stay in school.

I realise i'm not exactly a "Respected member" but what the **** is with all these dimwitted noobs lately? Somebody needs to abuse the modding system and ban all these bitches, because it's annoying.
All these noobs posting their poor anims start arguments about lack of grammar.

hey you maybe can out smart me... but this is a fourm for beginers to learn alll sorts of things about our "poor" animations.once you fail its all about to try again. and stick page is a web for ppl to have fun with our "poor" animations. Its not like you suddnly got good at pivot or flash or easy toon...because we are just getting the hang of it. you cant ban us for trying...and if you want to ban us "noobs" or us "bitches" go suck a ****. because not every body started out good all of us had some bad starts....so shut up! im not sure if YOU had a bad start but i DO know that you cant BAN us for TRYING..

Covalence
03-15-2008, 05:25 PM
hey you maybe can out smart me... but this is a fourm for beginers to learn alll sorts of things about our "poor" animations.once you fail its all about to try again. and stick page is a web for ppl to have fun with our "poor" animations. Its not like you suddnly got good at pivot or flash or easy toon...because we are just getting the hang of it. you cant ban us for trying...and if you want to ban us "noobs" or us "bitches" go suck a ****. because not every body started out good all of us had some bad starts....so shut up! im not sure if YOU had a bad start but i DO know that you cant BAN us for TRYING..

Go suck a fuck?

personman111
03-15-2008, 05:38 PM
this is actually a kinda good pivot except for the physics. and the slow motion part before he kills the other guy. just for the record slow motion DOES NOT look good on pivot. other than that it was great =)

legalace
03-15-2008, 05:39 PM
Go suck a fuck?

it was supposed to say go suck a cock.... sorry just had to put "*"

Death Angel
03-15-2008, 05:40 PM
http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/7825/63670362zl0.gif (http://imageshack.us)

This was an update on my anims and i woud like to say a few things about it like,when that guy gets cut in 2 halfs the arm and leg of the bloody party shoudnt be bloody and the sorta box thing the 2 sticks were in got into the air cous of the magic of some random stick.About the spelling stuff,stfu about it and start telling me how much my anims suck and how better they are getting then each last one -.-

Death Angel
03-15-2008, 05:43 PM
And if you notice at the end the guy who kills has his stats shown and then attacks them with magic so he can get to a higher lvl with more power faster ^_^ o and he can double his weapon if he turns it to half its size then turn it back into 1 weapon and max out its size...

legalace
03-15-2008, 06:06 PM
And if you notice at the end the guy who kills has his stats shown and then attacks them with magic so he can get to a higher lvl with more power faster ^_^ o and he can double his weapon if he turns it to half its size then turn it back into 1 weapon and max out its size...
YOUR animations may be good...but that doesnt give you the right to double post...
DEATH plz dont Double post k?

Animaiton:nice..better than the normal v eased it up...that is quite well...great improvement
BAD NEWS:a lil choppy on the box...and kinda weird when it instantly changed to the reaper slice...

Index
03-15-2008, 06:25 PM

I bet you are 13+, so you should have at least fifth grade spelling. I don't care about animations skills, but I wish I knew what you are saying. Take hours if you like, there is no one waiting on you. Please, you've already lost many peoples respect and failed miserably at the internet.

Death Angel
03-16-2008, 05:04 AM
I bet you are 13+, so you should have at least fifth grade spelling. I don't care about animations skills, but I wish I knew what you are saying. Take hours if you like, there is no one waiting on you. Please, you've already lost many peoples respect and failed miserably at the internet.

WTF did i say about arguing on spelling?Sry for double posting and the box thing was just a test then it swicht to the reaper cous it was only a test anim,if i made a real one it woud have had the reaper kill that magic guy controling the box then go and kill the guy who he cut in half...:Cool:

elite34
03-16-2008, 08:08 AM
everything wasnt realistice enough, u dont got no physics in it, physics is, how far ur neas bend down before u jump, or how far ur arm goes back before u punch, so yea, pretty bad, sorry =/

Holy shit Leo and the animation does need work.

Death Angel
03-16-2008, 12:03 PM
Holy shit Leo and the animation does need work.

The anim in page 1 or page 3?

Chunky
03-16-2008, 02:53 PM
WTF did i say about arguing on spelling?Sry for double posting and the box thing was just a test then it swicht to the reaper cous it was only a test anim,if i made a real one it woud have had the reaper kill that magic guy controling the box then go and kill the guy who he cut in half...:Cool:

Umm, he wasn't talking to you, he was talking to another guy ^_^