PDA

View Full Version : Back to my old style >_> (mes)

Mesmay
11-22-2008, 02:01 PM
For all you people who werent around when I was actually good, this is one of the styles I used to use.
I think I should move back to it, I actually prefer it more and I find it easier to do movements and stuff.
C&C, and your opinion whether I should keep THIS style or continue with the style you're used to from me?
http://www.trportfolio.net/upload/view_upload.php?id=198134

oh and obviously this is unfinished.

Tawnik
11-22-2008, 02:03 PM
Pretty good.I like it,its smooth and the easing is good.Sound usage is nice too.Tiny Trex's arms :c

Mesmay
11-22-2008, 02:05 PM
I like t-rex style >:3

Request
11-22-2008, 02:07 PM
It was good, I liked it.

Mesmay
11-22-2008, 02:11 PM
thank you kind sir <3

Strife
11-22-2008, 02:24 PM
that was delicious .

Ssjbryando
11-22-2008, 02:25 PM
Told you people would like it mes : D
And no credit to ssjb for saying you should continue, and for giving endlessly amount of support, and and HAMMY!
O_______________________o
o_______________________O

C what I did thur?

But yea, me lovin it. I don't really like the way the brain looks, but I guess its cartoonish?

Mesmay
11-22-2008, 02:28 PM
I might change the brain, yup.
Creds to hammy

thanks strife

dawG
11-22-2008, 02:31 PM
Yeah that was really good.

Mesmay
11-22-2008, 03:11 PM
Thanks.

But I need to know, should I keep this style or my other one?

dawG
11-22-2008, 03:18 PM
I kinda liked this style more than the other one.

Tawnik
11-22-2008, 03:46 PM
Try to mix up those styles,I like color heads and the thickness but I the arms are so funny :D

BUT DONT CHANGE THE BRAIN,IT'S GOOD !!

Bonk
11-22-2008, 05:48 PM
It looks different than the generic styles that are circulating, and it was good too. Keep.

Endo-K
11-22-2008, 05:56 PM
I think this is a very cool style, and i think you should keep this style instead of your other one. Mainly because it is different.

M3D
11-22-2008, 09:58 PM
And it looks more fun to animate.
Nice one dude.

Hyun
11-23-2008, 12:43 AM
It kinda reminds me of Happy Tree Friends. The style is so innocent and appealing... yet... so sadistic. xD loved it man.

I think you should keep this style, but not for all of your animations. Keep changing it up depending on what kind of mood you want to set. This style's a very happy/cartoony look so it would work well with comedy n stuff. probably don't want to use style for serious anims though.

Clips
11-23-2008, 02:16 AM
It kinda reminds me of Happy Tree Friends. The style is so innocent and appealing... yet... so sadistic. xD loved it man.

I think you should keep this style, but not for all of your animations. Keep changing it up depending on what kind of mood you want to set. This style's a very happy/cartoony look so it would work well with comedy n stuff. probably don't want to use style for serious anims though.

wow, hyun u are awesome at explaining things,,<3
i cant really say much now that hyun has spoken but, i like this style bcuz its cartoony n all, but u should still use other styles seeing this one is too funish
i think i just said what hyun said

DANGIT!

Lixu
11-23-2008, 04:30 AM
Atleast this is an other style then all those others hanging around here. I think you should add more easing and maybe more anticipation. Also I didn't like the background that much.

Mesmay
11-23-2008, 05:19 AM
I kinda liked this style more than the other one.

Thanks =3

Try to mix up those styles,I like color heads and the thickness but I the arms are so funny :D

BUT DONT CHANGE THE BRAIN,IT'S GOOD !!

BUT I LIEK THE T-REX ARMS <333
Idk whether to change the brain now >_> I might, but still keep it the same style if you understand.

It looks different than the generic styles that are circulating, and it was good too. Keep.

<3

I think this is a very cool style, and i think you should keep this style instead of your other one. Mainly because it is different.

<3

And it looks more fun to animate.
Nice one dude.

Its a LOT more fun to animate =3
Thank you kind sir

Thanks, yeah I understand about the mood thing and its probably what I will do... Because this style might not look that great for serious stuff, unless I edit it a bit >_<

wow, hyun u are awesome at explaining things,,<3
i cant really say much now that hyun has spoken but, i like this style bcuz its cartoony n all, but u should still use other styles seeing this one is too funish
i think i just said what hyun said

DANGIT!

lol.

Atleast this is an other style then all those others hanging around here. I think you should add more easing and maybe more anticipation. Also I didn't like the background that much.

The bg isnt finished yet, but yeah Ill take the easing and anticipation into consideration. Although I think more anticipation might make it a bit too much like tentions style >_>
Thanks.