PDA

View Full Version : BruceLee[S]

Saha
11-23-2008, 12:08 AM
http://www.swfme.com/view/1055662

Credits to M3D for helping me. Credits to Tawnik for giving an idea to me to analyze Bruce Lee's moves.

CC please

Hyun
11-23-2008, 01:07 AM
Very good saha! Some pointers from Hyun! =D

-> Make sure to set a good "beat/rhythm" to your combos to make it look the best it can. Right now there is no real beat; he's just walking forwards at a constant speed/height, flailing punches. Make him be unpredictable like in a real fight. Have him stop at one point, lunch forward after another, have him duck his head down, laying out some weak hits and also strong hits that have more anticipation. Giving variety to your combos will make your fights look a lot more exciting and real.

-> If you see Bruce Lee fighting, he has a very distinct (and scary way) of fighting. In many of his fights, he will stay mostly still, moving very slowly, and all of a sudden burst out in quick/powerful blows, and then move very slowly once again after the hits followed by the bruce lee scream. So try grabbing that sense of feel in your animations.

-> very Slow... then FAST KICK-PUNCH-PUNCH "YEEEOH" then slow again...

raidforce
11-23-2008, 02:08 AM
good fighting, but bruce lee doesnt lean forward while fighting, and never goes at a full swing. (he always keeps his fist close to his body or outstretches it in front of his body so that he can pull it quickly to block something) Try watching some more bruce lee on youtube or something.

Tawnik
11-23-2008, 02:46 AM
Saha,seems like you love animating :D because you create new topic almost every day I wish you will stay with it,because you are improving very fast.
Yes,there is still a lot of things to work on,but you are getting better and better.

So,keep them coming :D

... :)

Karoh
11-23-2008, 03:17 AM
hmm... pretty good, i didnt like that his hands were very short, and and that he was threwout whole ani in / position, i was just waiting when drops, but he somehow managed to stay on feet, :D well thats my opinion

zawmbee
11-23-2008, 03:53 AM
HAHA, that's good, your improving quickly <3

Saha
11-23-2008, 04:09 AM
Thanks zawm. I wasn't really aiming for bruce lee's movements. Just his attacks. I'm hoping to do the chinese fist. A 1 hit K.O.

M3D
11-23-2008, 06:13 AM
Keep going.
Hyun said what It all.

Rabstar
11-23-2008, 07:04 AM
Well, I personally like the style, cause the arm resizes etc.

But the fast paced style would really be awsome in a combo. ^^

Kepp it up

Saha
11-23-2008, 08:06 AM
Err.. I released a new animation.. go check it out

dawG
11-23-2008, 10:18 AM
It's nice and smooth, keep it up.