Strills
11-23-2008, 08:57 AM
http://www.trportfolio.net/upload/view_upload.php?id=304077

annnnd

http://www.trportfolio.net/upload/view_upload.php?id=467248

cc please

Lixu
11-23-2008, 09:04 AM
You need more easing and more anticipation, other then that its fine.

Strills
11-23-2008, 11:39 AM
I kinda wanted it to be fast. When making it this fast, I've got too few frames to add more easing and anticipation.

Youve seen my other works, so Im pretty sure you know how those stuff work already.

Rabstar
11-23-2008, 11:45 AM
Stickmen were better than the fullbody, stick wth stickmen, Strills. ^^

Lixu
11-23-2008, 01:05 PM
I kinda wanted it to be fast. When making it this fast, I've got too few frames to add more easing and anticipation.

Youve seen my other works, so Im pretty sure you know how those stuff work already.

You didn't ask me to critic on your older work did you.

Strills
11-23-2008, 01:05 PM
Stickmen were better than the fullbody, stick wth stickmen, Strills. ^^

It's a lot easier to make sticks, so yeah I know it's hella better.

I won't like quit with sticks, stickmen lol, but it's fun to do fb at times. Plus it's great training.

Socks
11-23-2008, 01:26 PM
You didn't ask me to critic on your older work did you.
1) Lixu does have a point, you asked for c&c on the animation at hand, not your previous work.
2) I would like to give Stilla, Stella, whatever his name applause for being a man and ignoring Lixu's flame.

Okay and now to the post, the fb animation needs work on the drawing itself, and the stick animation just seems rushed and off paced.

Edit: Oh, his name is Strills, my bad....

Lixu
11-23-2008, 02:07 PM
1) Lixu does have a point, you asked for c&c on the animation at hand, not your previous work.
2) I would like to give Stilla, Stella, whatever his name applause for being a man and ignoring Lixu's flame.

Okay and now to the post, the fb animation needs work on the drawing itself, and the stick animation just seems rushed and off paced.

Edit: Oh, his name is Strills, my bad....

What flames, I didn't do or mean anything offensive.

M3D
11-23-2008, 02:25 PM
Socks is just gay.

I like the stick one

Devour
11-23-2008, 02:30 PM
The fullbody animation didn't have much force in its hits, but you'd defenitely get better with practice.
And the stick animation just needed a few more frames inbetween hits, but I liked it.

Strills
11-24-2008, 09:44 AM
What flames, I didn't do or mean anything offensive.

No offence or anything, but most things you post do sound kinda offencive.
imo.

thanks for the comments yo. And Socks, I'm dissappointed in you.