PDA

View Full Version : Bandwavel

Gavel
11-23-2008, 07:49 PM
Fadz, yo. And only because I was surprised and extremely disgusted when people asked me what a gavel is.

‹berschall
11-23-2008, 07:52 PM
Gay-vil, sort of.

Kitsune
11-23-2008, 07:54 PM
It's a judge's hammer....

You made a pronunciation poll because you are pissed at people who don't know what the name MEANS?

I don't get that. Was it a poorly constructed excuse or did I not understand what you meant?

Also: Gah-vel, but I think of you as Spazz because it was a gay name change...

Gavel
11-23-2008, 07:58 PM
It's a judge's hammer....

You made a pronunciation poll because you are pissed at people who don't know what the name MEANS?

I don't get that. Was it a poorly constructed excuse or did I not understand what you meant?

Also: Gah-vel, but I think of you as Spazz because it was a gay name change...
Pissed? I just didn't realise people didn't know what a gavel was. Jesus, Keet-soo-nay, why does everything I say some have to come off as something critical to you?

Gay name change? This coming from "Preacher".

I'm not changing it back. Stop bugging me about it. It's not gonna happen. Good night.

Joose
11-23-2008, 08:14 PM
extremely disgusted
Also, Gay-vuhl.

LN3uq
11-23-2008, 08:15 PM
Gavel

because I'm not retarded

STUFF
11-23-2008, 08:38 PM
The one that rhymes with Gravel

Kitsune
11-23-2008, 09:14 PM
Pissed? I just didn't realise people didn't know what a gavel was. Jesus, Keet-soo-nay, why does everything I say some have to come off as something critical to you?

Gay name change? This coming from "Preacher".

I'm not changing it back. Stop bugging me about it. It's not gonna happen. Good night.
I wasn't being pissed, that post is critical and overly-defensive over a harmless joke, the name change is still as gay as it could be, and I really don't care about how you change your name, nor do I want to order you around about it which I didn't think I was doing.

-.-

Devour
11-23-2008, 09:32 PM
Gah Vill

Gavel
11-24-2008, 02:02 PM
I don't get how a name change can be homosexually oriented unless it was something along the lines of "Packing My Brother's Fudge" or something.

Narcotic Jew
11-24-2008, 02:05 PM
ha

ha