PDA

View Full Version : Rofl.. fatal splitz[S]

Saha
11-28-2008, 01:19 AM
http://www.swfme.com/view/1023042

I lol'd at the end.

Since currently, theres no comments, I decided I shouldn't make a thread and just add this animation to this thread..

http://www.swfme.com/view/1222752

Rawgreen's theory that drawing the head first would avoid resizing and make your anims smoother.

btw, what has been working better is, draw in the legs and then the head or whatever. just do the back last, it works out nice this way and reduces the chance of resizing.

Is correct ;)

its also a particles test.

Particle test number too
http://www.swfme.com/view/1296602

I did it for a friend...

cc please

Saha
11-28-2008, 05:33 AM
Cmon.. comments please. I already added up to 3 animations to this thread. I did 4 today.

Also, bdumpq

Jousteh
11-28-2008, 05:34 AM
Srsly, 3 threads with short test in everyone that isn't even 2 seconds long?
Post in one thread next time.

Saha
11-28-2008, 05:36 AM
Srsly, 3 threads with short test in everyone that isn't even 2 seconds long?
Post in one thread next time.

I did 2 threads today. This is 1 and the other is 2.

Tests are suppose to be short.

Jousteh
11-28-2008, 05:40 AM
Well... I know that tests are supposed to be short, but you don't have to post each in separate threads.

Saha
11-28-2008, 06:37 AM
Everytime I make an animation it should be a few hours after my recent animation. So I just make new threads.

But this time, I didn't.

dawG
11-28-2008, 07:14 AM
Dude make some longer, I wont C&C on this...

We can't keep saying "You are improving" show us some long animations instead, I'm tired of this!
Instead of being proud of 18 animations this week, why then make a long one...test is not good, you will get much better if you try to make a movie or something.

Saha
11-28-2008, 07:47 AM
I'm making tests to make a good movie. Look, if you all don't want me to make tests. Fine. I wont animate at all.

Just ****ing cc on the animation.

I'm not proud of doing it. I'm just recording the number of animations I make. So each week I can see how much I improve. I'll do this till I have faith in making a long animation.

Till then, give cc.

Ssjbryando
11-28-2008, 08:04 AM
I think its.. Mhm, not stupid but, I don't think its wise to animate feet first. Maybe if you kick yes. But the head is a base of everything. If you draw/animate the head first, you can get VERY easy great easing (Like in my animations, people always say great easing) As the head is on top, and everything below just follows you know what I'm saying. Also if you do the head first you know how lengthy the stick is.

First: I think he landed to quick. Add another frame right between where he lands, making him land a little slower and less spazz. The spinning seemed really stiff, and it didn't look like he moved down normally. Red also stood in a very stiff position. And the resizing seemed massive with black, watch that.

The second was stiff [Watch the back, its like a pole], and kinda weird. He moved very unnatural, and his arms kept spinning in a choppy way. Also some resizing in.. legs?

Third: I actually like the thunder. I would say its a little to fast, but its thunder so. I don't really know what to say on this one : \ only that the stick falls a little to fast maybe.

Hope this slightly helped : |

dawG
11-28-2008, 09:14 AM
I'm making tests to make a good movie. Look, if you all don't want me to make tests. Fine. I wont animate at all.

Just ****ing cc on the animation.

I'm not proud of doing it. I'm just recording the number of animations I make. So each week I can see how much I improve. I'll do this till I have faith in making a long animation.

Till then, give cc.

Till then, no I ****ing wont.

Saha
11-28-2008, 09:50 AM
Coco, I made the thread for you to cc. Not for you to tell me to make longer animations..

Drifts
11-28-2008, 09:55 AM
The first one was good, but it need more force, maybe by increasing the reaction of the opponent.

Second i like, very good use of anticipation.

Third was ok, but again the reaction of the stickman needed more impact.

well done overall.

dawG
11-28-2008, 12:10 PM
I'm just saying, I am tired of C&C your anims they are like 1.5 seconds long....
Why just stop all those small test that acutally doesn't matter at all, and then just make a big movie...

That would help you a lot more.

Strife
11-28-2008, 01:45 PM
I'm just saying, I am tired of C&C your anims they are like 1.5 seconds long....
Why just stop all those small test that acutally doesn't matter at all, and then just make a big movie...

That would help you a lot more.

Then don't ****ing post in the thread, jesus christ.

And you need some more easing with your movements, and effects need more particles.

But it's pretty good, keep practicing.

And don't bother listening to cocio, keep making tests, it's the best thing to do as a beginner, don't just jump into a big project.

Arch-Angel
11-28-2008, 02:38 PM
Till then, no I ****ing wont.
Then don't bother to post.
IMO, it's better to improve off of tests, rather than spending time on an aniamtion that will get negative criticism and make you feel like you wasted time. So stfu please.

I hate your movements =/
Work on the stick figures proportions, he arms are always so small.
Try doing joint like \_ rather than curves like ( when doing arm motions. I'm not saying to move the arms like \_ instead of (. I'm saying to join them rather than curve. (Like in pivot, use an arm with one joint for the elbow, not an arm with 5 joints). Same for the legs. The back however, needs to be a curve. You always joint your backs like the ****er broke the shit in a freak accident. Work on backgrounds as well. Instead of white with black lines =/ Very uncreative. Don't think that you shouldn't use backgrounds because you aren't good at making them. How do you think I got good? I used to blow severely at backgrounds. For particles, start off big and then let them shrink over about 7 frames. I normally zoom once when animating stick figures and drawing backgrounds, and I zoom once for my main effects. I double zoom when animating particles though. When doing backgrounds, don't make everything on one layer, that keeps you from being able to do so much. Remember that little details go a long way. Like signs, rocks, pebbles, cracks, little blades of grass, stars, shadows, leaves, bushes, stumps, etc. Never blur anything unless Its here in one frame, and moves -------------------------------- about that far in the next frame.

Keep making tests, but instead of 3 tests as seperate animations, make one big test. lol. This is kind of a make up post. I felt bad for not giving you full criticism when ever you would link me to something.

Clips
11-28-2008, 05:01 PM
Then don't bother to post.
Keep making tests, but instead of 3 tests as seperate animations, make one big test. lol.

damocles said it right , cocio isnt making a point out of what he is saying, making too much of a deal of saying, make your tests a bit longer. dont "make a big movie" cuz it wont help you more. he cant even give c&c. n to prove it look at my last thread "we can use this for shit"
kai
i couldnt stop watching the lightning one, for some reason im so amazed at it , looks realistic =)
i think you need to work on movements, but keep it up, you doing well =)

Saha
11-28-2008, 07:20 PM
Finally, thanks guys. Especially Damocles.I'll start making more advanced backgrounds..

I usually don't make em because I think that my animations are going to be short.

RawGreen
11-28-2008, 08:13 PM
I like the third one personally, it makes you wonder just what hit him on the head, and it has good reactions. The force of it could be better, but someday you'll figure out a trick or two for that ;p

dawG
11-29-2008, 05:30 AM
Strills stfu, I would love to C&C his animations, aight. More to see his improvement, but the he should make something longer, anyways.

Saha you are improving a lot, more easing n' stuff, otherwise good.

Vincent
11-29-2008, 05:51 AM
Strills stfu, I would love to C&C his animations, aight. More to see his improvement, but the he should make something longer, anyways.

Saha you are improving a lot, more easing n' stuff, otherwise good.

I bask in the glory of that epic C&C and you're awesome grammar. *starts to bow*
------
1st Animation) He fell a little to fast, and the red guy's arms re sized a little... Movements where nice, 0 wobbliness which was awesome, and the flip was a tad weird. Not back though...

2nd Animation) Was the best out of the three, the particle jump thing was a bit weird though. And again with the falling to fast, you should work on you're physics mate.

█3rd Animation) Lighting was nice, and the reactions to the lighting where good too. But... you.. fall.. to.. fast! Work on you're physics.

dawG
11-29-2008, 06:26 AM
XeKia **** off im danish, you dickweed.

Vincent
11-29-2008, 06:32 AM
I'm danish.

And your point?

dawG
11-29-2008, 06:49 AM
Didn't you say my grammar sucked?

Vincent
11-29-2008, 03:16 PM
You seem to be typing quite well right now.
-----
Enough spamming, if you're not here to post criticism then stop posting period.

colby
11-29-2008, 10:24 PM
his legs look weird in the middle