PDA

View Full Version : Movie. u-t

Upps
11-30-2008, 12:13 AM
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/471641

Finally I'm done this shiz..

I need some experience in making movie..or semi movies but I think this is good for a first.

Covalence
11-30-2008, 12:54 AM
That looked good.

There's some resizing and wobblyness, but most people start out with that.
The sequence of events went by a bit too quick imo, and the story still seems unknown.

However, the effects were decent, and I like the addition of a female stick figure. Maybe a...sexual scene coming up?

Upps
11-30-2008, 02:34 AM
That looked good.

There's some resizing and wobblyness, but most people start out with that.
The sequence of events went by a bit too quick imo, and the story still seems unknown.

However, the effects were decent, and I like the addition of a female stick figure. Maybe a...sexual scene coming up?

Thanks and that is my specialty. However I was thinking that mostg video game parodies and movies ALWAYS get more attention, and I'm going to do COD 4 or COD world at war.

tomocles
11-30-2008, 02:52 AM
Im sorry but that wasnt very epic.

You made all of the enemies unbelievably weak, especially considering how much punishment a human being can take before even showing signs of going unconscious. And you cant say he hit hard because they didnt react hard enough for that excuse.

Also, take the free transform tool to the stickfigures to keep them from leaning forward like that all the time.

It was a good work, but it wasnt polished enough or thoroughly thought about enough for posting on newgrounds, and I am dumbfounded that you got a decent score.

Upps
11-30-2008, 11:52 AM
NO, your not dumbfounded, people there are just random viewers. And the first posts were the gold, the others were like, "Hey I like the ninja like clone, I need to see part 2"

Kitsune
11-30-2008, 12:10 PM
To be honest the reviews are REALLY generous. 5 for support, but it lacked a lot of essential shit you need in these flashes. You could have put U-T in the top right of the vCam movie clip and made it visible...

You could have done a lot, but I won't list it all for you. I've typed enough today. ;3

projectzeta
11-30-2008, 01:30 PM
Sorta wobbly, the enemies went down WAY too fast, and the animation as a whole was really quick.

Good particle effects though, and great music choice.

RawGreen
11-30-2008, 05:19 PM
your music file was ether corrupted inside the flash file, or, you have the publish settings up too high.