PDA

View Full Version : Strange new animation.

japanstickninja
11-30-2008, 02:51 PM
Whatever you say about this...
I love you...

http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/7027/sumthinfm9.gif

billster-knight
11-30-2008, 05:52 PM
you suck! go to the beinners section dude!!! go fast!!! you really suck!!! quit pivot!!!

now you still love me?

megaanims
11-30-2008, 06:04 PM
why would he go to the beginners section He's good enough anyway your high-beg ninja

billster-knight
11-30-2008, 06:10 PM
i think megaanims is losing it.....

megaanims
11-30-2008, 06:47 PM
losing what?what r u talking about

jonnywonny333
11-30-2008, 07:13 PM
quit getting off topic your making your selves look like a couple of noobs!

OKay so i think thant the animation was choppy because the sticks take too big of a spacing but i looked closer and realized how it could look smooth but i dont think a lot of ppl will see that and the title sasy it all.. strange i'd say med or low begginer ... hmm and your just good enough so dont worry ;)

Happy pivoting

EDIT: and it was a little stiff when he was doing the back hand spring and bouncing off the wall...

FoShizzle
11-30-2008, 11:32 PM
megaanims is a retard.
your low beg, goto begginers section.

megaanims
12-01-2008, 06:11 AM
if it's chopy how come when I clicked the link it was very smooth

Scarecrow
12-01-2008, 06:18 AM
i think megaanims is losing it.....

And I think you're begging for attention.

Stop, before someone gets proverbially hurt.

poppetje3D
12-01-2008, 07:30 AM
Okayz , med beginner .
This isnt beginners section material.

Its still still , smooth it more.
move every joint in every frame.
doenst matter if its moves a little.

projectzeta
12-01-2008, 02:38 PM
Yeah... Pretty stiff, but the anticipation was well done, namely on the punch. The other stick appearing was kinda random, but fell pretty realistically. Just add more frames on that flip to get it smooth'd up. :D

japanstickninja
12-01-2008, 05:16 PM
Yeah... Pretty stiff, but the anticipation was well done, namely on the punch. The other stick appearing was kinda random, but fell pretty realistically. Just add more frames on that flip to get it smooth'd up. :D

quit getting off topic your making your selves look like a couple of noobs!

OKay so i think thant the animation was choppy because the sticks take too big of a spacing but i looked closer and realized how it could look smooth but i dont think a lot of ppl will see that and the title sasy it all.. strange i'd say med or low begginer ... hmm and your just good enough so dont worry ;)

Happy pivoting

EDIT: and it was a little stiff when he was doing the back hand spring and bouncing off the wall...

Thanks for that advice guys cause I have not been pivoting for a while so I
am really getting old and rusty.
I just really want to get back to my original rank.

you suck! go to the beinners section dude!!! go fast!!! you really suck!!! quit pivot!!!

now you still love me?

Unlike for you billster-knight saying that I "suck" does not help me become any better.
It is only offensive to people.
The least of what you could have done is tell me something that I should improve on.

kaos stick
12-01-2008, 05:45 PM
the movement itself was pretty smooth, but like the others said, a little stiff.And, just as a suggestion if you use this clip again, i would make the guy appear when or as he's kicked.