PDA

View Full Version : Multi tests2 + a self tribute{RawGreen}

RawGreen
11-30-2008, 05:54 PM
I got my multi tests 2, though, it's only two tests, one that I made yesterday and the other 2 days ago. it's basically a rough idea for effects and attacking effects. I like the splash and warping of the last one:
http://www.trportfolio.net/upload/view_upload.php?id=371610

and the self tribute is an award I rather made for myself, I feel more confident and happy after making this. I could give a rats ass about the explosion. I also worked up for the movements allot:
http://www.trportfolio.net/upload/view_upload.php?id=386578

I need your C&C.

I start on props and background tonight and I start animating on my mania again tomorrow. The background for the mania will be huge :D, or rather, I'm thinking about one huge backdrop XD

pray for me if you believe in Jesus. XD

Request
11-30-2008, 06:12 PM
The first one was decent, all the moves on the handstand looked cool, and the second part of the first one was sick.

The second one was meh, he hoped around, and then a crap explosion.

Work on your movements
Work on your effects

:D

Frost
11-30-2008, 07:46 PM
wow youve improved a lot a lot a lot. and the explosion wasnt that shitty. nice trails

THINGS TO WORK ON: particles in the first one were bad and some motions looked weird

Kitsune
11-30-2008, 08:08 PM
Not bad! [dont feel like critting today. maybe tomorrow. :(]

RawGreen
11-30-2008, 08:11 PM
Not bad! [dont feel like critting today. maybe tomorrow. :(]

I don't blame you, you've been criting all day :d

puinkey
11-30-2008, 08:42 PM
lolz A stickman in a "S"

me as a flash beginner , likes teh particles and movement :)

genocide
12-01-2008, 06:56 AM
I liked the first one the best. The only thing that bothered me was the arm in the beginning it kinda trailed then came back and then trailed again. You could put the arm on a single frame by it self and then move it with the body, with maybe slight changes as he runs. I loved the spin kick thing it was very smooth, and the movements were nice too.

The second was pretty good too, I liked the movements and the realisicness of it, and the explosion wasn't to that bad.

Also are you a christian? Because you say pray for me if you believe in Jesus.

RawGreen
12-01-2008, 08:51 AM
I liked the first one the best. The only thing that bothered me was the arm in the beginning it kinda trailed then came back and then trailed again. You could put the arm on a single frame by it self and then move it with the body, with maybe slight changes as he runs. I loved the spin kick thing it was very smooth, and the movements were nice too.

The second was pretty good too, I liked the movements and the realisicness of it, and the explosion wasn't to that bad.

This is one of the only problems I have never been able to drop. It came with the damaged eye's I got when I made my first flash..... I think you'd agree if you ever saw it. I still can remember how horrid it looked D8

Of the second one, you never saw that thing Mrazbuddies just made?

projectzeta
12-01-2008, 02:29 PM
The explosion wasn't terrible, really. Kinda funky lookin'.

I liked the anticipation in the first one, especially the jump. good job!