PDA

View Full Version : Shanto what noaw?

RawGreen
12-01-2008, 07:55 PM
Retroscoped, may take a while to load. I have no clue who is actually dancing in that dank suite, so credits to you if you ever see this.....I got it off 4chan :D.
read the message while you wait!

http://www.trportfolio.net/upload/view_upload.php?id=312570

Also, I'd like to know how I could get avi's to be transferred into flash, it says I need quicktime or something, what's that?

no critics, this was retroscoped :D.....

Quickedit: If I used a certain technique, the stick figure would look like all his movements are completely realistic.

projectzeta
12-01-2008, 09:57 PM
Made me laugh. Dunno what retroscoped means, though. D:

Lixu
12-02-2008, 02:18 AM
It means you put an image in your flash, then you put a layer above it and fill the activity with, for example, a stick, like he did, so you get the same moves as the image wich might look funny because of the stick doing the actual movement and not the original picture itself.

RawGreen
12-02-2008, 07:35 AM
it's a mockery of shanto :D

though, retroscoping is actually okay to use, as I see it was used in some of the early star wars films. It's also good for practicing fullbody. You can get the angles down without having to sketch. And then when you're ready, you can start sketching.

But instead of using the realistic shape of the figure, you can change it to your leisure, I did a stick man. If I used the line tool and several layers of shape tweens, The movement would be perfect.

colby
12-03-2008, 04:12 PM
haha love it the one on the left was a little weird

Shanto
01-27-2009, 06:23 PM
It's called rotoscoping goddamit.

And sorry for the bump just wanted to clarify lolololol