PDA

View Full Version : [Scorp] BSE1: Atempt 1

Scorpioxxx
12-02-2008, 02:43 PM
http://darrenargo.deviantart.com/art/BSE-1-Atempt-1-105246452 C&C?

Tawnik
12-02-2008, 02:48 PM
The good thing about it is the smoothness.
The wrong thngs about it are
-stiffness
-not enough force
-anticipation
-easing

:)

Scorpioxxx
12-02-2008, 02:55 PM
Thanks. For the force, its due to the lack of anticipation, I like to make attacks quick there and back meaning as soon as I try to add a ton of force it looks weird, for the next round i'll try throwing in loads of anticipation and force instead of realism if I can. Easing, yea, it completly left when I took a break and I still haven't found it. Thanks for actually giving C&C instead of the usual 'nice' or 'it's crap' you usualy get, even when you ask.

Frost
12-02-2008, 03:12 PM
wut tawnik said and the style kind of reminds me of jcamelos

Scorpioxxx
12-02-2008, 03:53 PM
wut tawnik said and the style kind of reminds me of jcamelos

back when Jc was around here he was my main inspiration to alot of my old styles, like this one, had some of his style mixed in.

projectzeta
12-02-2008, 07:54 PM
Ooh babeh!

I saw some pretty bad resizing- the whole stick didn't change, no, but the waist went from low to high and back to low.

Bonk
12-02-2008, 09:15 PM
How the hell is line animation "JCamelo's style"?

The main thing was that it needs a bit more easing, and there was MASSIVE resizing. Like, MASSIVE. Grid for you bud.

Hyun
12-02-2008, 09:38 PM
wow that was really smooth!

I dunno about you, but the alpha trail seemed a little weird and out of place... like he wasn't moving fast enough to cause a trail like that.

and usually if you add more anticipation and exaggerate the poses, you'll naturally show more force.

Good competition in the BSE!!!

Scorpioxxx
12-03-2008, 10:39 AM
The grid was open, but from the second punch i was lineing up with the wrong line, like a bit of a fool. Next time i'll avoid it and to be honest, can;t be bothered fixing it this time round, but when i noticed i touched it up as much as I could without re-animating it. Thanks hyun, without the trail the whatever attack it is looked out of place in the sense of it being faster than everything else, so I threw in a trail and it kinda worked.

RawGreen
12-03-2008, 01:01 PM
make the trail slightly lighter, it'll prevent the big distraction :p

dawG
12-03-2008, 03:53 PM
Dang boy'

Well it was good, and I liked it actually..but it was a little too stiff.
So just work on the stiffness, and maybe the physics then it will be great.