PDA

View Full Version : flip and beam test

katsuo
12-03-2008, 05:23 PM
well i just cooked this up yester... the movements on the flip were kinda bad... i mainly focused on the beam and the particles... c&c please

http://www.trportfolio.net/upload/view_upload.php?id=833323

Hyun
12-03-2008, 06:56 PM
well you sir still need to work on many things! Pointers from Hyun:

-> The anticipation on the jump was alright, but when he lands with his hands, ease it out a lot more and make him BEND his arms a lot more too, to show more anticipation for the next upcoming jump.

-> Work on making the v-cam more dynamic and don't be afraid to test with small camera shakes to show a little more power.

-> When he's charging his shoop, zoom in a lot more and hold the pose a little longer. FBF the charge up! Don't be lazy!

-> Look up tutorials on particles xD

katsuo
12-03-2008, 07:19 PM
well you sir still need to work on many things! Pointers from Hyun:

-> The anticipation on the jump was alright, but when he lands with his hands, ease it out a lot more and make him BEND his arms a lot more too, to show more anticipation for the next upcoming jump.

-> Work on making the v-cam more dynamic and don't be afraid to test with small camera shakes to show a little more power.

-> When he's charging his shoop, zoom in a lot more and hold the pose a little longer. FBF the charge up! Don't be lazy!

-> Look up tutorials on particles xD

k will do thank so... fbf the charge... more easing on hand land... and hold the position longer and bend arms much more...thanks hyun... i <3 u

Nhazul
12-03-2008, 10:26 PM
I'd make sure to make the v-cam is scaled to the size of your flash at all times, it looked a bit off in some parts. I had other stuff to say, but i think Hyun nailed it for the most part. Keep it up.

katsuo
12-04-2008, 05:00 PM
k thanks guysss well looks like this thread is not getting much i was hoping to get moar... but thanks anyways

projectzeta
12-04-2008, 05:03 PM
I loved that flip, but the beam was kinda bad. As Hyun said, work on dem particles!

Frost
12-04-2008, 07:27 PM
agreed with hyun lol

katsuo
12-04-2008, 08:43 PM
agreed with hyun lol

i will start workin on a test asap