PDA

View Full Version : Rust Breaker

RawGreen
12-06-2008, 10:02 PM
hey, I've been trying out easytoon and stuff, playing with pivot, etc... and, easytoon is awesome.
It's helped me get my moves down better and I'm learning full-body quicker that I was in flash. I've gotten better moves too. Now, before you click the link:
I want to make note that, on the walk flip(last move) where the peak of height, there's an extra frame and it doesn't look right. the landing was ok, but I left it hanging and didn't bother finishing him standing up, lol.

The moves are lacking anticipation, this is the general style of quick feet and the general fighting style. Some people call it tricking or watevuh.

btw, before the walk flip, when the slo-motion comes, that's a butterfly kick.

YOU can click the link now
http://www.trportfolio.net/upload/view_upload.php?id=743498

C&C
you can comment on the things I pointed out or ask questions if you please.

Frost
12-07-2008, 10:31 AM
i think that theres way to many trails there and the ground isnt all that great. some moves looked strange and choppy and, yes, they lacked anticipation.

GOOD THINGS: the extra frame makes it look better, not worse. without it there wouldnt be enough easing. good force and the sky is good

btw your gradient trails look weird, like the clear part is a different color than the background, but that might be me

Raffi
12-07-2008, 10:56 AM
The first part was a bit choppy and fast, but the last few moves in slomo were sexy.

Vacuum
12-07-2008, 10:59 AM
Ya. Basically what Raffi said. Just some parts lacked easing. But hey, it's waaaaaaaay better then anything I can do!

RawGreen
12-07-2008, 01:55 PM
I hate to say it, but I'm getting bored of animating, or, tired of it.

I'm still going to animate, and I'll try hard.

but, after the minimania, I most likely wont try doing a large project.

tomocles
12-07-2008, 02:06 PM
draw like crazy, rawgreen! Seriously, it will renew your passion for animating, and it will help immensely as well.

Frost
12-07-2008, 02:52 PM
i dont have the attention span to make a large project. i hardly ever finish any animations lol. ive started around 3 projects, but quit after the 1st 200-300 frames

Clips
12-07-2008, 03:55 PM
i usually cant even make an animation 200-300 frames long, your better than me i think so keep animating, your getting better

M3D
12-07-2008, 03:57 PM
No easing and physics.

Background was awful

RawGreen
12-07-2008, 08:49 PM
draw like crazy, rawgreen! Seriously, it will renew your passion for animating, and it will help immensely as well.

I'm trying out 3-D modeling for a change. I'll still art, art is fun. I'm trying to get back into music more than I have w/my time.

I sorta just want to play aaround with things, I'm not up for really being serious with stuff.

Vincent
12-07-2008, 09:37 PM
Bit fast, BG SS-UH-KD.