PDA

View Full Version : NewEst Animation

brandonk
03-15-2008, 05:59 PM
h t t p://img89.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fightquestcontinueddw6 .swf

remove spaces and tell me what u think

ps: im still a noob at flash just so u know lol

if imageshack doesnt work h t t p://www.antiup.net/files/78510033220Fight-Quest-CONTINUED .swf

accorse remove spaces

Kitsune
03-15-2008, 06:02 PM
http://img89.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fightquestcontinueddw6.swf

www.antiup.net

Please host there instead of imageshack. Imageshack rarely works.

Edit!!:I will now judge!

The first thing you need to learn is smoothing. In all human-controlled motions, most physics situations (mid-air), and in easing and such, you need to have the motion start fast, and ease to slow and stop. In other things, like a punch, or fall will begin slow and end fast and stop instantly (unless in the fall, the landing is done well, or the person is punching something soft. Otherwise it may be a bounce. :P)

Slow down your motions, and up the framerate. Once you begin a motion, have a small amount of movement in the first frames, and then he moves gradually faster, and then slowing down gradually, depending upon the motion you are working on.

Look at some smoothing tutorials. It will be valuable to your skill if you emulate real life by applying that to your animations. I am not sure if I explained it so properly, and I am sorry if I did. I am a bit tired now.

brandonk
03-15-2008, 06:07 PM
Imageshack rarely works.

kk i will post at the place u said

did u like my anim?

Kitsune
03-15-2008, 06:14 PM
I edited my post. I am sorry it took so long.

Mostly, you did well. Practice with what you learn on the tutorials that I KNOW you will look up on google.com, and I guarantee you will get much better.

brandonk
03-15-2008, 06:24 PM
thx i will look up some smoothing tuts

ck2100
03-15-2008, 06:44 PM
It's ok, but make'm bigger.

TheCreator
03-15-2008, 09:15 PM
Ok here is the anitup link,
http://www.antiup.net/files/78510033220Fight-Quest-CONTINUED.swf
what is your rank?
it was pretty good, a little excessive on the sound and the walk was weird but it was good.

SSOutPhase
03-15-2008, 09:19 PM
Ouch!!!!!! Did he just sledgehammer his nuts?

Entente
03-15-2008, 11:56 PM
Hrm.. Looks like midgets fighting, but aside from that, all you need is (a little) physics and some decent movements and its alright.

brandonk
03-16-2008, 09:22 PM
thanks everyone and what do u guys this i am because i really don't know

Begginer-Low-Medium-High

Medium-Low-Medium-High

awoseme-Low-Medium-High

Superb-Low-Medium-High

GREATES ANIMATOR EVER :D

Kitsune
03-16-2008, 09:35 PM
thx everyone and what do u guys this i am cuz i dont know

Please edit that.

Anyway, I think beginner medium. You have some basics, but you're yet to learn main stuff there is to know about animation. Look at some tutorials on here or newgrounds.com to get some help on the progress.