PDA

View Full Version : Umm

animation balla
12-16-2008, 04:40 AM
Yo. . im kind of a noob here. umm. . can some one send me a link for flash. i ca find one. and also. check out my youtube channel. ( xxpivotguyxx ) im a pivot sorta guy. im pretty good. this is one of my short oarkour animations ( i think it will show up ). umm yea thanks. :Happy:

Scarecrow
12-16-2008, 04:52 AM
The flash section is for flash animations. Post your pivot creations in the pivot section. Additionally, if you are new to pivot, post your pivot creations in the Pivot Beginner's thread. It also looks like you're having trouble posting your animation; upload the .gif image at an image hosting site such as www.tinypic.com and post a link next time.

If you want to ask for help, such as more information about flash, ask in the General Help section, but I will help you out this time: Flash is program that will cost you several hundred dollars to get the full version. You could pirate it, but this is illegal and we do not endorse piracy here, even though most of us did pirate flash. There is also a 30 Day Trial version available from the adobe website ( www.adobe.com ).

power fuse0
12-16-2008, 11:20 AM
The flash section is for flash animations. Post your pivot creations in the pivot section. Additionally, if you are new to pivot, post your pivot creations in the Pivot Beginner's thread. It also looks like you're having trouble posting your animation; upload the .gif image at an image hosting site such as www.tinypic.com and post a link next time.

If you want to ask for help, such as more information about flash, ask in the General Help section, but I will help you out this time: Flash is program that will cost you several hundred dollars to get the full version. You could pirate it, but this is illegal and we do not endorse piracy here, even though most of us did pirate flash. There is also a 30 Day Trial version available from the adobe website ( www.adobe.com ).

Alternatavly, if it looks like that. He could... not post his pivot animations/pictures.

/end thread.