DONE!
http://www.trportfolio.net/upload/view_upload.php?id=516893

All cleaned up hehe.

Damn title.
I mean staff -.-

Raffi
12-16-2008, 10:49 AM
copypasta:
He didn;t use the staff much, and I don't like the way the guy exploded, some limbs should hae flown further.

Also the ball on the left bounced up then suddenly shot left and dissapeared.

M3D
12-16-2008, 10:55 AM
Frame by frame it.
The ball never disappeared and it shot left not up.

Thanks for your opinion though.

power fuse0
12-16-2008, 11:19 AM
I always like your stuff :]
& you just gave me a wonderful idea for my mania,
Good job on the blood :]

Hyun
12-16-2008, 11:21 AM
WAaaRgh! I wanna do a staff combo now lol

Thats was pretty sweet but maybe in the last explosion you could make the limbs fall at different times instead of all dropping at once cus when they all drop at the same time (including the blood) it makes it a look a little cartoony, physics-wise... but I dunno if that was what you were going for. xD

cus like throughout the animation, the gravity was realistic but then at the ending explosion it turned cartoonish. I dunno, something to think about I guess.

Raffi
12-16-2008, 11:38 AM
Frame by frame it.
I did
The ball never disappeared
Look closely, its should move closer to the edge THEN disappear.
and it shot left not up.
It went up a little, but when it hit the ground it flew sideways futher than it should have done
Thanks for your opinion though.
np
. .

MoD
12-16-2008, 11:44 AM
Why is the shadow ahead of the actual animation?

M3D
12-16-2008, 11:45 AM
WAaaRgh! I wanna do a staff combo now lol

Thats was pretty sweet but maybe in the last explosion you could make the limbs fall at different times instead of all dropping at once cus when they all drop at the same time (including the blood) it makes it a look a little cartoony, physics-wise... but I dunno if that was what you were going for. xD

cus like throughout the animation, the gravity was realistic but then at the ending explosion it turned cartoonish. I dunno, something to think about I guess.

Nah your right ^^'
hehe I got so lazy with the physics at the end =o

MAKE ONE!! lol

<3

PF0
<3

Edit:
Its your slow ass computer MOD =P
Mine is fine.

Kensei
12-16-2008, 12:29 PM
lmao Stagg combo ? :P.

anyways, wow M3D you keep on getting better :c. I loved the fluid smoothnessss on all the moves. The repetition on the big swinging down hit staff move was kinda .... well repetitive.

The last effect wasnt very good not only because of the bad physics ( although that is the main problem) the gradient circle effect is going inwards on impact , but it should be expanding and fading. I usually just tween a Gradient circle and make the last frame alpha'd so it fades and expands by itself :D.

But apart from that it was great and enjoyable. I think your ready to start a giant epic anim about killing stuff with a staff :3

sss
12-16-2008, 12:32 PM
Really grate work ,M3D.
Tho Hyun's post makes sense.
But still-Keep it up.

M3D
12-16-2008, 09:54 PM
ooo Thanks guys =]

Kensei I will take the CC on board.

RawGreen
12-16-2008, 10:06 PM
the head fall was sexxeh :p

Ssjbryando
12-17-2008, 01:41 AM
copypasta:
He didn;t use the staff much, and I don't like the way the guy exploded, some limbs should hae flown further.

Also the ball on the left bounced up then suddenly shot left and dissapeared.

I dislike all your comments : P you never say anything good about the animation. If its a 5 minute animation and you see a wobbly split-second part your comment will be: ''It was wobbly at the end''

<3 Just had to say it once. Although this was a better one : d

Basically what the rest also said M3d. But you are getting better. That looked really good compared to your older stuff. Good job.

M3D
12-17-2008, 04:38 AM
=D
Its a shame my last three anims were all done by my my laptop.
I broke my tablet pen =o

But hey, you guys said I have gone better so I dont mind lol

<3 You all.
<3 ssj

Nhazul
12-19-2008, 09:13 AM
I thought the physics looked suiting for the animation. I actually liked the last hit a lot, it was unique, cool sound too. I'd say one of your better animations, do another one :Smile: