PDA

View Full Version : GG21 thread

GameGeek21
12-23-2008, 04:17 PM
New Thread yeah thats it and here's how I rate.
:Ohhhhh: Best
:Happy: Great
:Smile: Good
:Sweating: Ok I Guess
:Cry: Yea I Suck
:Nooooooo: I'M DONE WITH PIVOT

Punch Test (http://uploaded.pivothost.org/Joesmama/punchuf0f.gif) :Happy:

Kick Test (http://uploaded.pivothost.org/Joesmama/kick3q82.gif) :Happy:

http://uploaded.pivothost.org/Joesmama/go_in_normal_come_out_changedwhy4.gif (http://www.darkdemon.org/viewtopic.php?f=59&t=53027)
"Go in normal Come out changed"
JM's THREAD

japanstickninja
12-23-2008, 04:51 PM
You know you could of had a poll.

Anyways,:Sweating: Okay I guess.

There was something wrong with the punch.

It looked like he took a step forward and the punch didn't really have much force.

The kick didn't have much force either.

post in the beginner section.

poppetje3D
12-23-2008, 05:15 PM
Okayz. lets begin :D

First of all , u suck.
It is chopy and stiff like hell.
Try to move every joint in every frame.
Next time make ur gif a little bigger , i could not see it good.
Sorry bro , post at the beginners section.

Hope this is usefull.
if i should choose , u would be low beg.

Still , everybody needs to start.

Now , everybody happeh!

jsnake04
12-23-2008, 05:30 PM
lol i dont even think that was worth even having a thread. who punches som1 whilst lifting there leg?? your meant to step into it. your kick was a bit better, but they were still both stiff and un eased...

power fuse0
12-23-2008, 05:56 PM

First of all , u suck.

Hope this is usefull.

Now , everybody happeh!

doesn't work like that.

Kalik911
12-23-2008, 06:14 PM
maybe make it start with him just standing there for a couple of frames, so i can tell when the thing begins and ends, etc. I cant really rate since I have no idea what happened

Poppit? I mean really? dont be an ass... Kind of a harsh tone and terrible impression, considering I dont know you. Just say "not good" or something. W/e. (and dont start arguing with me like so many people love to do, kind of makes people look stupid if they do)

japanstickninja
12-23-2008, 06:15 PM
Everyone is happy except the author of the thread.

Now,that aint fair. :Dope:

GameGeek21
12-23-2008, 07:01 PM
thanks everyone xcept for poopit and hey Power FUse actually posted in my thread lol

GameGeek21
12-23-2008, 07:26 PM
Update He who goes in comes out different or sumthin like that lol i think its okay
Credz:
Pheuwsy
Brawlitup

if they have an account on this forum

billster-knight
12-23-2008, 07:47 PM
:Cry: :Cry: its true

poppetje3D
12-24-2008, 05:46 AM
Poppit? I mean really? dont be an ass... Kind of a harsh tone and terrible impression, considering I dont know you. Just say "not good" or something. W/e. (and dont start arguing with me like so many people love to do, kind of makes people look stupid if they do)

Hey hey i gave him tips.

japanstickninja
12-25-2008, 02:06 PM
You did insult his animations though.

Vorpal
12-25-2008, 07:32 PM

First of all , u suck.

Hope this is usefull.

Now , everybody happeh!
He may suck at animating, but you are completely inept at any spelling. Please proceed to learn to spell the word "you" properly before you get on some beginners case, the only criticism you gave was "Try to move every joint in every frame." Miraculously enough the only sentence in your paragraph typed correctly. If you can not even meet fifth grade writing standards how can he respect your opinion? Also "First of all , u suck" is a terrible statement, because you don't seem to know the first thing about anything. Also you must be retarded to say "hey hey I gave him tips", I should kill you. Because you clearly didn't.

The animation was stiff, boring, and poorly eased, however I found the key idea rather interesting in comparison. Keep trying to do well, practice makes perfect. Never try to make walks before you can make a stick run, it may sound like complete bullshit, but trust me get running down first. Good luck on future animations.

jonnywonny333
12-25-2008, 08:51 PM
The animations were stiff, uneased and add a ground.

To avoid stiffness move every joint of every limb on every frame, of course this doesn't apply in some points in an aniamtion to smoothen this out or to ease it just look up a tutorial beacuse i am too lazy to explain that beacuse,it is rather hard to explain and adding a ground? even i am not that lazy... JK if you don't have a ground stick just make one to do that make a long line, as simple as that.

poppetje3D
12-26-2008, 10:51 AM
He may suck at animating, but you are completely inept at any spelling. Bla bla.

That's cuzz i am dyslexic.

Vorpal
12-26-2008, 03:01 PM
That's cuzz i am dyslexic.

Obviously, I assumed that was blatantly clear, no excuse for ignorance though. I have A.D.D, yet I still manage to focus enough to spell "Because" correctly and CAPITAL my I's.

klassen
12-28-2008, 12:12 AM
i think NecroticMannequin is literaly a genius, because he's using words that when other people use i just automaticaly start to shun because they wil make me look bad. But aside from that, there was all sorts of bullshit arguments, like usual a few gay asses a couple hipocrites, a guy with advanced liturature skills, sounds like a great thread to me! For the actual animation, it seems you actualy moved every part of the stick way too much at it screwed everything up and his joints were going everywhere. I'd say go the the beginers section.

master of sticks
12-30-2008, 11:18 PM
well not bad you have to star with something try making it larger that will help too.
:Happy:

master of sticks
12-30-2008, 11:51 PM
xD try using flash its cool im not good at it but the animations on flash are better then pivot