Where's the polls?

Also, you can't compare those.

mac green
03-17-2008, 08:02 PM
Fail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trust me i know from experence.

2-D
03-17-2008, 08:11 PM
hey, what game is better, they are all totally different genres, but who cares about that!

Cereal Man
03-17-2008, 08:14 PM
I haven't played SSMB yet, so I just chose between the last two. I've spent more hours on Oblivion than any other game.

General Douchington
03-17-2008, 08:57 PM
Woah, a over-rated maintream FPS, the only Elder Scrolls game anyone every knows, and a game that came out a week ago that's a completely different genre of gaming than the other two!? WOAH!

Cereal Man
03-17-2008, 09:07 PM
Morrowind is better, btw.

General Douchington
03-17-2008, 09:20 PM
Morrowind is better, btw.

Well, yeah. People judge it upon it's graphics, but behind that older extior lies a true great game. People just have poor judging skills, I guess.

Cereal Man
03-17-2008, 09:25 PM
Yeah, most of the kids at my school agree that the better the graphics = the better the game. ****ing fags, I hate them with every fiber of my being.

2-D
03-17-2008, 09:58 PM
Yeah, most of the kids at my school agree that the better the graphics = the better the game. ****ing fags, I hate them with every fiber of my being.

ugh me too

there was a guy that was wondering what 360 game he should get, and i recomended half life 2, and he was all "dat gaem is olde"

ughsagagshs

The Dude
03-17-2008, 09:58 PM
I love Oblivion.

But Morrowind has a longer, better storyline.

Halo 3 is a fun multiplayer game.

Cereal Man
03-17-2008, 10:10 PM
There's a kid who let me borrow his Flash Drive to download the 'beta' of my game (WITH NO KEY LOGGER, I SWEAR) and said that it sucked because the graphics were so 'out of date'. Turns out he has a level 52 in WoW and he keeps all of his passwords on there. That seems a decent enough pay-off. :D.

The Dude
03-17-2008, 10:12 PM
There's a kid who let me borrow his Flash Drive to download the 'beta' of my game (WITH NO KEY LOGGER, I SWEAR) and said that it sucked because the graphics were so 'out of date'. Turns out he has a level 52 in WoW and he keeps all of his passwords on there. That seems a decent enough pay-off. :D.

What a faggot-assed retard.

Cereal Man
03-17-2008, 10:14 PM
What a faggot-assed retard.

Totally .

CriticalDesign
03-17-2008, 11:57 PM
ugh me too

there was a guy that was wondering what 360 game he should get, and i recomended half life 2, and he was all "dat gaem is olde"

ughsagagshs
haw haw, but teh hl2 graphics pwnz0r anyway.

alive
03-18-2008, 07:06 AM
It's not only the graphics that's better in Oblivion. The animations, quests, guilds and gameplay have also improved a lot.

Cereal Man
03-18-2008, 02:22 PM
Quests? I only find the Dark Brotherhood quests to be better.
Animations? Well duh.
Guilds? NO, NO NO NO. It's like 7 missions and you're automatically the head of the ****ing land.
It's pretty easy to say a lot of games have better gameplay than Morrowind.

MISS MISS MISS MISS MISS MISS MISS MISS MISS MISS MISS.

General Douchington
03-18-2008, 03:48 PM
Sure Oblivion wins in graphics, animations, and realism shit. But Morrowind is better at the heart. The game is much better, it's so easy to get lost in Vvardenfell. So much depth, you can litteraly change your religion with the ones in Morrowind, so many long full side storylines to get sucked into. Just wondering around Vvardenfell, or Solstheim(Bloodmoon), or Southern Morrowind(Tribunal) can get you lost in amazement. Sure the combat system does sort of suck, but it doesn't kill off the entire game. Morrowind, I find, truely one of the best RPGs in history.

Unless you actually have a good reason for liking Oblivion better, go suck it.

Covalence
03-18-2008, 03:49 PM
hey, what game is better, they are all totally different genres, but who cares about that!

Quoted for truth.

God, these polls made by noobs start to suck more and more.

Vervanda
03-18-2008, 03:51 PM
I like cavestory more than all of the games listed in the poll

MonsterBreath12
03-18-2008, 06:38 PM
i gun' say halo3 cause i don't like brawl so much and i didnt play oblivion.

i like your avatar 2-d, can't wait to show it to my friends who like myley sirus.

Blot
03-19-2008, 04:42 AM
all soo good cant decide... havent played ssbb yet will get def have played halo 3 and im addicted same with obliv but i went with ssbb because i have a wii not 360

alive
03-19-2008, 11:19 AM
Sure Oblivion wins in graphics, animations, and realism shit. But Morrowind is better at the heart. The game is much better, it's so easy to get lost in Vvardenfell. So much depth, you can litteraly change your religion with the ones in Morrowind, so many long full side storylines to get sucked into. Just wondering around Vvardenfell, or Solstheim(Bloodmoon), or Southern Morrowind(Tribunal) can get you lost in amazement. Sure the combat system does sort of suck, but it doesn't kill off the entire game. Morrowind, I find, truely one of the best RPGs in history.

Unless you actually have a good reason for liking Oblivion better, go suck it.

I never said that I like Oblivion better, just that there's more to it that the graphics.

Tentionmaru
03-19-2008, 11:19 AM
i'd prefer to play brawl out of any of those. im not a fan of halo or fps in general, and oblivion had horrible art direction/animation, sometimes it seemed flat out ugly to me....but the overworld was pretty damn cool.

FizzlemanJ
03-19-2008, 11:52 AM
i'd prefer to play brawl out of any of those. im not a fan of halo or fps in general, and oblivion had horrible art direction/animation, sometimes it seemed flat out ugly to me....but the overworld was pretty damn cool.

True dat. I'll go with SSBB. Random list of choices, really.