PDA

View Full Version : A small project

Scorpioxxx
12-31-2008, 05:17 PM
Its been a whie since my last failed idea so I thought I'd better have a go. 3 days of drawing, trying to animate and mindless doodling later, here a short preview. This will (hopefully) be alot longer and I tohught I'd throw this up and get a few opinions on it. Again, this is short but please try to enjoy it.

http://www.trportfolio.net/upload/view_upload.php?id=68693

Cory
12-31-2008, 05:21 PM
Looks wicked. Finish something for once >=E

Sunder Forge
12-31-2008, 05:23 PM
You gotta teach me how to make awsome preloaders and menus like that. :O

Scorpioxxx
12-31-2008, 05:24 PM
Looks wicked. Finish something for once >=E

I'll try, this next while might be the best time, exams are done till may and the teachers should be letting off the stress a little for the next term. So far this has gone further than most of my ideas so its looking good.

@Sunder, text was photoshop, similar to the BS banner, chains are circles and the loader is just a bar with a mask then another bar on top thats smaller and starts in the middle.

Cizzil
12-31-2008, 05:29 PM
All it was some great pictures, with vcam, there was very little animation it it. and the animation in it wasn't too great. But the preloader was great, and the pictures were good.

Sunder Forge
12-31-2008, 05:32 PM
@Sunder, text was photoshop, similar to the BS banner, chains are circles and the loader is just a bar with a mask then another bar on top thats smaller and starts in the middle.
I can't even get the preloader to load.... ;-;

Scorpioxxx
12-31-2008, 05:35 PM
All it was some great pictures, with vcam, there was very little animation it it. and the animation in it wasn't too great. But the preloader was great, and the pictures were good.

You've got me there, there will be more actual animated parts though, this is the intro and i haven't thrown in any decent evil, hard to kill things yet.

Flood
12-31-2008, 06:01 PM
Looks like a zombie attack to me.

It looks nice, hopefully you finish it.

M3D
12-31-2008, 08:43 PM
Doesn't look like a small project to me }_}
Anyway yeah tight, would like to see the finished product.

Scorpioxxx
01-01-2009, 12:57 PM
it started out small, and gamesmack, if by zombies you mean those things in 28 days later and the other movie than you could be close.