PDA

View Full Version : Im back and Better?

forneverdead
01-01-2009, 03:57 PM
Pretty smooth i think lalalalala floppiness ;] screw physics and im not a beginner >:[
http://upd.animatorhost.com/DoKt0rZhAd0ws/BDsem4.gif

Covalence
01-01-2009, 05:09 PM
welcome back, beginner :)

movements seemed choppy and the pink stick was stiff

forneverdead
01-01-2009, 05:30 PM
welcome back, beginner :)

movements seemed choppy and the pink stick was stiff

Really choppy? hmmmm oh i see.

not anymore :P lol well actually still is kinda lol but now it gets intense

http://upd.animatorhost.com/DoKt0rZhAd0ws/BDt8zu.gif

first time using close ups so mite be a little choppy

billster-knight
01-01-2009, 07:06 PM
it's a little stiff, I think you should go back to the beginners' thread

Saline
01-01-2009, 08:30 PM

lol wut? he r betr than u!!1!

The animation is a nice old style. There is a bit of chop as he rolls behind the guy though.

Saha
01-01-2009, 08:57 PM

Blister, before I stick my tablet pen into your ass, I think you should shut the hell up.

1. You do not know how to give criticism
2. You are probably jealous of everyone who is better than you
3.You suck, you go back to the beginners thread.

At the animation, Its better than what I could ever do. Its just a bit slow. I don't mind that, though. But, I think you should increase the frame rate.

Brilliant work overall.

forneverdead
01-01-2009, 09:23 PM
Blister, before I stick my tablet pen into your ass, I

At the animation, Its better than what I could ever do. Its just a bit slow. I don't mind that, though. But, I think you should increase the frame rate.

Brilliant work overall.

ok i up'd it and guys leave billster alone he just doesnt like my style and idc lalalala

http://upd.animatorhost.com/DoKt0rZhAd0ws/BDpked.gif

klassen
01-01-2009, 09:30 PM
i missed your style
i cant really point out whats wrong with it
awesome

forneverdead
01-01-2009, 09:41 PM
i missed your style
i cant really point out whats wrong with it
awesome

hahaha thnx dude :D oh and my style is no physics :P

btw guys update and im almost done

http://upd.animatorhost.com/DoKt0rZhAd0ws/BD42b4.gif

poppetje3D
01-02-2009, 06:10 AM
ok i up'd it and guys leave billster alone he just doesnt like my style
So Do I .

Kaas
01-02-2009, 06:31 AM
Way too chaotic. But NOT stiff, what the hell is it with you people and standard criticism. It's always either stiff of choppy, seriously. Ow I almost forgot easing, but I haven't heard that one here... yet.

My 2 cents go for "know what you're animating" because I sure don't :")

poppetje3D
01-02-2009, 07:24 AM
Why do you call yourself cheese?

forneverdead
01-02-2009, 09:53 AM
well i dont like physics first off :P and second whoever said it was stiff should go die cuz there is no way that, that shit is stiff

FoShizzle
01-02-2009, 11:52 AM
Everyone thinks pivot should be realistic...
I <3 this style, it's awesome.
nice work.

BloodFruit
01-02-2009, 12:03 PM
Very choppy and completely uneased.

Needs a lot of work.

Rabstar
01-02-2009, 12:15 PM
It looks fidhety7, a lot... =/

Lemon
01-02-2009, 03:15 PM
OK, seriously, I know you are just telling him ways to improve but as long as the animation looks fluid(which it does, very much so) and is intersting its good.

I think it's great work, you should really make a long fight with your style.

LakE
01-02-2009, 03:27 PM
So Do I .

That barely even makes sense.
"He doesn't like my style."
"So do I."

I think you mean "neither".

Arch-Angel
01-02-2009, 04:37 PM
The backbone was stiff on most of the movements. The movements were illogical and just retarded looking. The entire thing was uneased.

low beginner.

forneverdead
01-02-2009, 04:39 PM
Everyone thinks pivot should be realistic...
I <3 this style, it's awesome.
nice work.

:D someone hearts my work
lalalalalalala update also lalalalala
http://upd.animatorhost.com/DoKt0rZhAd0ws/BD0a5x.gif

its almost done and there will be more in this thread so watch for it >:D

Arch-Angel
01-02-2009, 04:40 PM
"The backbone was stiff on most of the movements. The movements were illogical and just retarded looking. The entire thing was uneased.

low beginner."

+ the effects are really bad.

forneverdead
01-02-2009, 04:42 PM
The backbone was stiff on most of the movements. The movements were illogical and just retarded looking. The entire thing was uneased.

low beginner.

what bit u in the ass?? and i dont see u pivoting. also if ur gonna C&C dont gimme that basic "oh its uneased and stiff" bull krap cuz thts not good enough and its not eased cuz i did not want it to be eased its supposed to be sporadic and buddy illogical and retraded are like the same thing pretty much and they dont look illogical they look floppy and crazy which only looks illogical because like 3 out of 1,000,000,000 people use this style so lalalalalalalalala

Arch-Angel
01-02-2009, 04:46 PM
Illogical = something that lacks logic
Retarded = "Unable to help from illogical actions and speech.

lol, You don't see me pivoting? That's because I use flash. I can make a an animation in pivot that's about 50 frames and waaay more liked than this.

Also, 1,000,000,000 is a big number. I'm 100% positive that I've seen this 'style' (Or whatever you want to call it) used plenty of times. I used to animate like that when I was bored. Please, type your messages like you have some sense, I feel that you just embarrassed yourself with that post.

power fuse0
01-02-2009, 05:01 PM
what bit u in the ass?? and i dont see u pivoting. also if ur gonna C&C dont gimme that basic "oh its uneased and stiff" bull krap cuz thts not good enough and its not eased cuz i did not want it to be eased its supposed to be sporadic and buddy illogical and retraded are like the same thing pretty much and they dont look illogical they look floppy and crazy which only looks illogical because like 3 out of 1,000,000,000 people use this style so lalalalalalalalala

HAHAHAHA!

Hmmm, okai.
It is uneased, and that is not a style.
You don't get a style until your animation has easing. Easing is hte style. For example, Really smooth easing, = slow style, Heavy spacing & immediate easing = Jumpy style.
Uneased = your style... Choppy.

There are lots of things to work on in your animation

try making hte sticks actually move, instead of wobbling around a little.
Give them bones?, thats always a bring idea, and a floor helps with animation aswell.

Arch-Angel
01-02-2009, 05:03 PM
Holy shit, Pf0! I just came
XD

power fuse0
01-02-2009, 05:05 PM
Holy shit, Pf0! I just came
XD

hahah, I really think the old generation should have an animation attack against the new generation sometime. x]
I just watched all of the updates.

You should try looking for some effects tutorials.

Arch-Angel
01-02-2009, 05:07 PM
No one pivots anymore. Stormwalker is the only decent one that I remember. And he got really good =D

power fuse0
01-02-2009, 05:08 PM
No one pivots anymore. Stormwalker is the only decent one that I remember. And he got really good =D

yahhh, i know. Well maybe me, you & stw take the pivot section.
I talk to stw all the time :D
But yeah, he is a lot better.

zawmbee
01-02-2009, 05:29 PM
Sorry ladies, i've already purchased this section from DW, i had to do some unpleasant things.
*flash back*

power fuse0
01-02-2009, 06:14 PM
Sorry ladies, i've already purchased this section from DW, i had to do some unpleasant things.
*flash back*

i dun understand >.<

http://www.stickpageportal.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1431085#post1431085

I CAN STILL PIVUTS!, vaguely.

forneverdead
01-04-2009, 11:42 AM
ummmmmmm you know what i dont really care anymore

and wait old generation and new? who the **** actually cares if its good its good which mine is apparently not in the eyes of a flasher... hmmmm..... wait flasher not pivoter?

but w.e idc i just do it cuz i like it. By this point i really dont care if ill be inter or not i just really dont

Vacuum
01-04-2009, 12:59 PM
If you don't, then quit animating. Everyone cares about their ranks. Oh, and besides, your spelling and grammar suck. Just thought I would let you know.

Oh, and you shouldn't try to insult Damocles. He's a god. Post in the beginners section.

Stormwalker
01-04-2009, 01:02 PM
Everyone cares about their ranks.

you do realize that is the biggest problem in the pivot section? A cookie for this guy just for not caring , but the cookie gets taken away for using the worlds worst excuse "its supposed to be that way".

Damocles <3

zawmbee
01-04-2009, 01:02 PM
If you don't, then quit animating. Everyone cares about their ranks. Oh, and besides, your spelling and grammar suck. Just thought I would let you know.

Oh, and you shouldn't try to insult Damocles. He's a god. Post in the beginners section.
OK, firstly, **** you good sir.
No one cares about their ranks, if someone comes on the internet just to hear they are godly and veteran or beginner DO YOU REALIZE HOW MUCH THEIR LIVES MUCH SUCK?

Stormwalker
01-04-2009, 01:52 PM
OK, firstly, **** you good sir.
No one cares about their ranks, if someone comes on the internet just to hear they are godly and veteran or beginner DO YOU REALIZE HOW MUCH THEIR LIVES MUCH SUCK?

Thread Conquered.

zawmbee
01-04-2009, 01:56 PM
D:
Ninja'd by storm, the shame.
*scampers off*

Stormwalker
01-04-2009, 01:58 PM
Dun worry , I'll let you take half the gold :)

zawmbee
01-04-2009, 02:00 PM
Lul .

Foda
01-04-2009, 02:14 PM
i like the sort of 3-d energy ball at the end

Lemon
01-06-2009, 11:49 AM

Sad but true. Does anyone remember Justin? I thinks he's still one of the best pivoteers.

zawmbee
01-06-2009, 11:52 AM
Get with the times, suck up.