PDA

View Full Version : super awesome camera angle animation

javarush214
03-18-2008, 04:07 AM
damn it's my first time doing this i was kinda inspired by what bubble did in his mania the angle thingy, so i made something.

this is about camera angles if you got some tips tell me please.

c and c

OH and it laggs so set it on low quality for it's real time play

http://www.swfme.com/view/1001342

edit ohw gawd 900th post ^^

.Aklemo.
03-18-2008, 04:13 AM
Pretty good, but he was in the air way to long when he .. uh... RunJumped.

javarush214
03-18-2008, 04:14 AM
Pretty good, but he was in the air way to long when he .. uh... RunJumped.

well it's my animation style of running i developed over time

alive
03-18-2008, 05:27 AM
You should have something that stands out in the background, because when it it only black and white it doesn't look like he is running fast at all.

javarush214
03-18-2008, 05:30 AM
You should have something that stands out in the background, because when it it only black and white it doesn't look like he is running fast at all.

oh you mean the speed trails..

the animation isnt finished yet dude. ill put it soon, and besides the focus in this animation is the camera angle shifting

Ssjbryando
03-18-2008, 08:54 AM
Neji lol? and if seen that kinda run before. but to be honest I don't like it. since it just looks like he has no motion, while he is in the air, and he is for a long time. Things to do is, maybe leave some dust behind it, or that grey thing. ya know =P or some lines of speed.

But the angles must have taking you some time =D I Like it!

ck2100
03-18-2008, 12:05 PM
It's verry confusing, like mensoned .Alkemo, he's in the air too long, I understand you trying to do a unique style of running, but you may wanna improve on it.

javarush214
03-18-2008, 08:05 PM
Neji lol? and if seen that kinda run before. but to be honest I don't like it. since it just looks like he has no motion, while he is in the air, and he is for a long time. Things to do is, maybe leave some dust behind it, or that grey thing. ya know =P or some lines of speed.

But the angles must have taking you some time =D I Like it!

yeah changing the angles it's kinda hard... too much work lol